Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Shadepaw's Reassignment Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kari

Kari

Characters : Mutiny // Webkit // Roachkit
Clan/Rank : Loner // SC Kit // RC Kit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 879

Shadepaw's Reassignment Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Shadepaw's Reassignment Ceremony   Shadepaw's Reassignment Ceremony EmptyThu Oct 03, 2019 1:13 pm

While raising her kits, Thornstar found she'd had a lot more time to watch her clanmates. The time off from her various duties had been... insightful to say the least. She'd watched Silent Snows drift aimlessly about the camp, her eyes unfocused and expression lost. The leader made a mental note to have a word with the queen at some point. That couldn't be healthy. She saw Daisyflame arguing with his apprentice Salamanderpaw more often than not, and now that she was an apprentice Sparkpaw had joined in the fun as well. She couldn't help but be amused by the tom's torment. However, as she watched time pass in the clan, there was one other thing she'd noticed.

It had come to Thornstar's attention lately that Scorchstar's apprentice, Shadepaw, was falling behind.

She'd watched the apprentice sit quietly by herself as the other apprentices and their mentors left to patrol every evening. The sight of her training being ignored had made the smoke-furred she-cat narrow her eyes on many an occasion. Did she really have to formally reassign the poor rat to make certain she was noticed? Thornstar's mentor had bit it as well, and she'd turned out just fine...

Then again, she was an apprentice for moons longer than most, and she'd trained herself almost the entire time.

Leaping atop Jaggedrock, Thornstar lifted her voice into a yowl. "Clan meeting, get your tails over here."

★☆★ Take what you can ★☆★

Shadepaw's Reassignment Ceremony QNTjwT2

Mutiny  |  Webkit  |  Roachkit
Loner  |  Shadowclan Kit  |  Riverclan Kit
40/100  |  10/30  |  10/30

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Characters : [M]urkyhope, [H]ickorypaw, [P]each Dead: Shadestrike, Amberwing, Eveningpaw and Treepaw
Clan/Rank : [M] Shadowclan T1 Warrior [H] Riverclan Apprentice [P] T1 Kittypet
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 485

PostSubject: Re: Shadepaw's Reassignment Ceremony   Shadepaw's Reassignment Ceremony EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 2:05 am

Shadepaw poked her head from the apprentice's den and settled herself in the clearing ~What is it this time?~ She thought to herself. She couldn't think of any kits that needed apprenticing- or warriors, for that matter. She just looked to her leader and hoped for the best. Then she remembered. ~Oh! I don't have a mentor!~ This must be what it was.

rip my babies:
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Characters : Mutiny // Webkit // Roachkit
Clan/Rank : Loner // SC Kit // RC Kit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 879

PostSubject: Re: Shadepaw's Reassignment Ceremony   Shadepaw's Reassignment Ceremony EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 5:30 pm

After waiting long enough for the majority of the clan to gather around, the she-cat continued.

"Shadepaw, step forward."

Silent Snows' kits had been through enough without having to be excluded from their training on a technicality.

"Scorchstar's passing has left you without a mentor for too long, kit. It's time to do something about that. I call upon my Warrior ancestors to give this Apprentice a new mentor. Shadepaw, you have lost your mentor, so your new mentor will be Scorchedbird. Respect him and learn from him as you did Scorchstar. I expect great things from the both of you."

★☆★ Take what you can ★☆★

Shadepaw's Reassignment Ceremony QNTjwT2

Mutiny  |  Webkit  |  Roachkit
Loner  |  Shadowclan Kit  |  Riverclan Kit
40/100  |  10/30  |  10/30

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Characters : [M]urkyhope, [H]ickorypaw, [P]each Dead: Shadestrike, Amberwing, Eveningpaw and Treepaw
Clan/Rank : [M] Shadowclan T1 Warrior [H] Riverclan Apprentice [P] T1 Kittypet
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 485

PostSubject: Re: Shadepaw's Reassignment Ceremony   Shadepaw's Reassignment Ceremony EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 8:19 pm

"Respect him and learn from him as you did Scorchstar." ~Scorchstar? I respected Scorchstar but I learned nothing...~ She thought bitterly. She looked around in the crowd of warriors and apprentices and spotted the tom "Scorchedbird..." She muttered "he'll teach me how to swim like a fish alright.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadepaw's Reassignment Ceremony   Shadepaw's Reassignment Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadepaw's Reassignment Ceremony
Page 1 of 1