Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye. [Plot idea, development for Shadepaw]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Characters : [M]urkyhope, [H]ickorypaw, [P]each Dead: Shadestrike, Amberwing, Eveningpaw and Treepaw
Clan/Rank : [M] Shadowclan T1 Warrior [H] Riverclan Apprentice [P] T1 Kittypet
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 485

It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye. [Plot idea, development for Shadepaw] Empty
PostSubject: It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye. [Plot idea, development for Shadepaw]   It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye. [Plot idea, development for Shadepaw] EmptyThu Oct 03, 2019 5:21 am

Hi. Shadepaw has a bit in her history but nothing's been decided for her future. Which is why I' making this topic, feel free to suggest edits.

So uh I had this thought last night that Shadepaw should have something happen to her, now I'm sure you've read the title so yeah. Shadepaw's gonna lose an eye. But not straight away... read onwards!

Character slots: (all must be Shadowclan)
Harrierkit(?): Fights with Shadepaw (must be apprentice, more explained below) reserved
Daisyflame: Was watching battle (must be warrior, preferably Shadepaw's or Cat 1's mentor, more explained below) closed
Rowanpaw: Someone close to Shadepaw (preferably siblings or someone I have roleplayed with, more explained below) closed
Medicine cat: Med cat or med cat app. (however medicine cat will get rid of the infection)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The plot starts with Cat 1 having a friendly fight with Shadepaw (since the plot isn't clanwide I don't think it needs to be timed) with Daisyflame watching for safety. Cat 1 accidently gets mud stuck on their claw and scratches Shadepaw's eye. One of Cat 1's claws poked Shadepaw's eye and it is now infected. They still fight for a bit but Shadepaw starts to notice her eye is getting blurrier. She says something wrong is with her eye and Daisyflame stops the fight. They return to camp.

A few days pass and her eye starts hurting like crazy and Rowanpaw gets worried for her. Rowanpaw says she should go to the medicine den but Shadepaw doesn't want to. Rowanpaw gets annoyed at her over a few topics and she finally gives in and goes to the medicine den. By now it's clear that her eye is infected because of red puffiness around her eye and her eye is hardly seen through the puffiness. Shadepaw can't see through her eye anymore.

Rowanpaw asks a few cats if they know what happened to Shadepaw's eye Daisyflame and Cat 1 both say what they think happened (both roleplayers can make up what they say to Rowanpaw) Rowanpaw tells the medicine cat (apprentice?), the cat gives her the information and the medicine cat gives her a herb to heal the puffiness, Shadepaw is able to complete her training and become a warrior.

> Thanks to Kari for telling me some things to help my plot

Last edited by KittyKatz on Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:41 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye. [Plot idea, development for Shadepaw] Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye. [Plot idea, development for Shadepaw]   It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye. [Plot idea, development for Shadepaw] EmptyThu Oct 03, 2019 9:21 am

I'm down to be Cat 3, I'm pretty sure Shadepaw and Rowanpaw are gonna end up good friends so she'd worry about her!
Back to top Go down
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Characters : [M]urkyhope, [H]ickorypaw, [P]each Dead: Shadestrike, Amberwing, Eveningpaw and Treepaw
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye. [Plot idea, development for Shadepaw]   It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye. [Plot idea, development for Shadepaw] EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 6:17 am

Added!

rip my babies:
Back to top Go down
Lilies

Lilies

Characters : Harrierkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Kit
Aquarius Pig
Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye. [Plot idea, development for Shadepaw]   It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye. [Plot idea, development for Shadepaw] EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 2:03 am

I'd love to be cat one once Harrierkit becomes an apprentice!

Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5869

PostSubject: Re: It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye. [Plot idea, development for Shadepaw]   It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye. [Plot idea, development for Shadepaw] EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 2:51 am

Daisyflame could be Cat 2 :)

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye. [Plot idea, development for Shadepaw] VHQrlk5
It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye. [Plot idea, development for Shadepaw] 1QYZaRo

It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye. [Plot idea, development for Shadepaw] Molex311
Back to top Go down
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye. [Plot idea, development for Shadepaw]   It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye. [Plot idea, development for Shadepaw] EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 7:39 am

Okay adding Daisyflame as cat 2 and Harrierkit as a maybe for Cat 1.

rip my babies:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye. [Plot idea, development for Shadepaw]   It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye. [Plot idea, development for Shadepaw] Empty

Back to top Go down

It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye. [Plot idea, development for Shadepaw]
Page 1 of 1