Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Character Feedback - Grizzly Edition [anonymous!]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2496

Character Feedback - Grizzly Edition [anonymous!] Empty
PostSubject: Character Feedback - Grizzly Edition [anonymous!]   Character Feedback - Grizzly Edition [anonymous!] EmptyTue 1 Oct 2019 - 19:54

Hooo boy, did I take this and run with it.

I've been feeling, especially lately, that I'm having trouble properly fleshing out my characters the way I want to and a lot of times their internal plights get tossed to the wayside. Overall, some of them are looking a little less dull than shiny.

So, anonymous feedback it is! None of the questions are required, so you only have to comment on the characters you've actually witnessed. We've got Sandblaze, Ferretnose, and Aspenheart, and they're all getting roasted today. Don't be afraid to give negative feedback: it's all in the name of helping them grow so I don't have to kill them off before they get their happily ever after. Don't be shy! I have a pretty tough hide, and I'm fully aware I've been neglecting some of these kiddos.

Here is the link. Welcome to the Roast of Grizzly.

Character Feedback - Grizzly Edition [anonymous!] TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionkit | ThunderClan Kit | #cb945f
Back to top Go down

Character Feedback - Grizzly Edition [anonymous!]
Page 1 of 1