Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Frostkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6630

Frostkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Frostkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Frostkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 1 Oct 2019 - 10:32

Last one. This was the last one. Redwing blinked hard, wishing that she could just crawl back into the warriors' den and sleep. Not that she was a regular warrior anymore. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather for a Clan meeting," she called out, feeling exhaustion wash over her. At this point she didn't really care.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3828

PostSubject: Re: Frostkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Frostkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 1 Oct 2019 - 19:25

Frostkit tumbled impatiently out of the nursery, a whirlwind of impatience and indignation at having such a late ceremony. She glowered up at Redwing. 'Doesn't she know who I am?' The little she-cat thought to herself angrily. Only a fool would wait to apprentice the second-best fighter in all of Shadowclan.
The small molly sat down hurriedly, waiting for her ceremony- this must be her ceremony -to begin. 'Mama will be proud of me once she sees what I can do.' She hoped that Mama herself would be her mentor. After all, it would make sense to assign the best fighter to mentor the second-best.

Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6630

PostSubject: Re: Frostkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Frostkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 1 Oct 2019 - 20:47

Redwing was so tired. The words just spilled out of her mouth, the same words she'd said all day, but she really wanted to go to sleep. "Frostkit, please step forward." Please be done please be done. "Frostkit, you have reached the age of six moons and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day forward, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Nightpaw. Your mentor will be Poppyheart." No wait. Didn't I give him an apprentice already? Did I....? Oh well. He'll be fine. "He is a very capable warrior, and I know that he will pass down everything he has learned onto you."

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Frostkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Frostkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 1 Oct 2019 - 21:18

Poppyheart's eyes widened. He was going to be training two of Sans' and Thornstar's kits? He couldn't help but feel a little concerned; had that just been a mistake on Redwing's part? She did seem to be extremely out of it as of late. Yet at the same time, he knew he was more than capable of taking on two apprentices. He was the Great Poppyheart after all!

With a happy smile, he stepped up to the newly-named Frostpaw and touched his nose to hers. "I'm very excited to begin training with you, Frostpaw. You are going to become one of the greatest warriors in ShadowClan once you've finished your training with me, I can guarantee it!"

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frostkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Frostkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Frostkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1