Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

October Gathering 2019

Go down 
+21
Reaper King
Sun
Amess
sumashira
Cays
Aspen
lemon
Ash
Grizzly
Stags
rhindon
Mosspelt
Kade
Holly
Transient
KittyKatz
Yoshachu
Ice
Honey Badger
Kari
Jay Bird
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

October Gathering 2019 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2019   October Gathering 2019 - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2019 8:41 pm

"Right, Sunflower." She nodded her head, following Spottedleap's eyes as they traced her injury. Just as she was about to say something, he commented on it, and to her, at least, it was a little off-putting. "This Sunflower of yours is pathetic." The tabby she-cat commented dryly, eyes scanning the crowd for the tom in question. "If I had arrived two seconds later, your evening patrol would have found him torn to shreds by the river." Her tone held not even the slightest emotion, and her face still held the stony expression that she'd entered the gathering with. She saw no need to explain the situation to the SkyClan deputy if he hadn't asked, and so she continued to scan the clearing.

When her eyes finally landed on the lanky tom slouching in the farthest corner of the gathering. Immediately, she abandoned her spot beneath the Great Rock without the slightest explanation. Her paws led her on a bee-line towards him, thoughts of what she might say filling her brain as she approached him quickly. When she finally found herself in front of him, she cleared her throat and stared up at him, eyes narrowed. "Sunflower." Thoughts tugged at every part of her brain as she tossed around the possibilities. She didn't want to start a conflict- especially not at a gathering. "I believe we need to talk." Her voice was stern but quiet, and her ears were turned backward, but not quite pinned against her skull. She wasn't even sure how she felt about the situation- what in StarClan's name was she doing?

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2019   October Gathering 2019 - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2019 7:29 am

eThe tom's green eyes shone with happiness at her response and he had to bring himself together to not cry tears of joy. When the she-cat's tongue gently touched his nose, a small spark seemed to start in between that small contact and his face grew hotter as well as his purring increased. The tom returned her affection with a warm purr and nuzzled her head with his before wrapping his fluffy tail around hers. For a second, this was no longer gathering, but a small imaginary sanctuary for the two of them... where everything was right and peaceful. It was only them... and it was perfect.

Berrycloud chuckled at her compliment and licking her forehead lovingly, he said: " I think you are the one who shines with your beauty more than me or even the full moon above us. But for you, my dear, everything. Every day I'll bring you flowers in my fur and decorate our nest with them. You deserve the best after all and I'm here to fulfil your wishes, my love."

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
October Gathering 2019 - Page 6 Signat14
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Apprentice - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6668

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2019   October Gathering 2019 - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2019 5:16 pm

Houndpaw was stunned by Aspenheart's immediate response. The way he responded with such a cheery candor and did not miss a beat. And to learn of such bravery from his as well. It appeared there was another respectable cat in the forest after all. For a moment, the apprentice simply stared at the medicine cat as if an owl had landed on his head. It stirred some strange idea in his head to imagine what it might be like to be like the shaky-legged tom. But, more so, his mind grasped onto the words in which the Windclan cat had spoken. He blinked once. And then his whiskers began to twitch ever so slightly as his maw curled into a smirk. There was one short, sharp laugh that burst from his chest. It was unexpected. Most cats only responded with disdain towards him, an obvious reaction that he was typically prepared for. But, this was different, and he liked it. There was a flicker of a smile as he responded in a much less abrasive fashion, "You're not too bad for a herb cat. I thought all of you were just as stuffy as Pricklebush. Except for maybe Mossbloom." He spared a glance in her direction, eyes lingering for perhaps a second too long. To see her laughing with a tom from another clan caused a pang of jealousy to well up inside. For a moment, he considered abandoning the cats whose conversation he had so rudely interrupted but his paws stalled themselves just enough to stop him. At least for the moment.

October Gathering 2019 - Page 6 Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 1 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6627

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2019   October Gathering 2019 - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2019 5:46 pm

Redwing returned back to reality when the SkyClan deputy responded to her- abruptly. Her ears pinned back slightly at his shortness of tone, and at the approaching RiverClan deputy's lack of civil words to her. Weren't their Clans supposed to be allies? StarClan. They were so rude. Her shoulders hunched, and she stared down at her paws, feeling even more out of place than she had earlier as Ivybrook and Spottedleap began a conversation she had no idea what to make of. She felt almost like a kit again, and her green eyes began to sting a little. Why now? Why couldn't she just control herself and act like a warrior- no. Like a deputy! Thornstar had chosen wrong. She knew it.

The two other cats arrived- a WindClan cat she vaguely recognized as a senior warrior, and the long-toothed ThunderClan tom who had been deputy for a while. While Beartooth stared stoically at the Gathering ahead, she saw friendliness and warmth on the tan tabby's face, and so with a desperation to not feel like an imposter, she immediately turned to him. "I- I- hello," she stammered, knowing that her frantic lack of experience was probably showing on her face. "I'm Redwing. From ShadowClan. Um, the deputy. 'Cause Thornstar's leader now, and, um. And, sorry, but I don't know your name...?" Well, that was a mess. Take me now, StarClan. She continued to stare into his brown eyes, though, not willing to break eye contact and show the shame she felt. Please please please don't you be rude too!

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Characters : Mutiny // Webkit // Roachkit
Clan/Rank : Loner // SC Kit // RC Kit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 879

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2019   October Gathering 2019 - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2019 6:02 pm

The familiar, gruff voice of Scorchclaw drew Thornstar's attention to him, meeting his green stare with one equally as crisp and intense. The sight of the tom she considered an ally, despite his tactlessness with Dacepaw and Dappleshine brought mixed feelings from the she-cat. Any other night she'd have greeted him with a pleasant nod or even a hello, far more than any other cat on or near the great-rock would have gotten.

Tonight though...

The large tom's question finally sank in after a long moment, and Thornstar paused in confusion. A guest?

She resisted the urge to turn her head and look, as she suddenly remembered the presence of her son.

Ah, right.

Nightpaw had complained of his paws aching on the walk here, drawing Thornstar to scoop the little tom up and let him ride on her shoulders. She hadn't minded it, but she'd been so lost in her own thoughts the weight of the kit had somehow faded from her awareness.

She opened her jaws to say... something, only for Nightpaw himself to speak up from her back. Amusement flickered in her gaze at his declaration, feeling him perk up proudly from her shoulder.

Kits...

"Nightpaw, get down. Ride's over, little lump."

What would normally have seemed like a mild insult sounded almost affectionate with how she spoke to the young apprentice. Though she personally wouldn't care about carrying him up on top of the Great Rock, the she-cat wasn't even slightly in the mood to listen to one of the other leaders grumble about it. She'd likely smack one of them clear off the rock if she had to listen to so much as one passive-aggressive remark. Sighing, she turned her gaze back to Torrentstar. She honestly didn't know what to say to the tom. His attitude towards Dacepaw last gathering had definitely infuriated her, but maybe he'd finally taken a moment to consider how much of a heartless toad he'd been to her.

She could only hope.

A cheerful shout redirected Thornstar's focus once again as her granddaughter sped towards her, something... round held firmly in her jaws. She watched in slight confusion as Dacepaw gently set the object down before her, eyes sparkling with glee.

"Mawmaw! I got something for you!"

It was a stone, smooth and mottled with grey, cream, and orange much in the same way Dacepaw's fur was. The gift caught Thornstar by genuine surprise, her mismatched eyes widening as she stared down at it.

Dacepaw brought this for her...

As a gift?

A crack formed in the comfortable shell of numbness and purpose she'd formed around herself in response to all that had happened lately. The apprentice's expectant expression nearly broke the much older she-cat, and for a moment she had to fight back the swell of emotion that welled up from somewhere inside of her.

How could Torrentstar have been so sharp and unforgiving to something so pure?

Dipping her head, Thornstar rasped her tongue affectionately over Dacepaw's head, a rough, loud purr rumbling out from deep within her chest.

"Thank you, kit... I'll keep it by my nest."

Oakstar's voice came next, asking the same unspoken question Torrentstar had posed. She turned her head to stare cooly at the Thunderclanner for interrupting, but looked away without answering. Nightpaw's answer had been enough for him, and while she might have actually answered Torrentstar, she didn't particularly have any interest in answering Oakstar.

She couldn't remember a time in which she and the tom had interacted anyways.

★☆★ Take what you can ★☆★

October Gathering 2019 - Page 6 QNTjwT2

Mutiny  |  Webkit  |  Roachkit
Loner  |  Shadowclan Kit  |  Riverclan Kit
40/100  |  10/30  |  10/30

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2019   October Gathering 2019 - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2019 8:07 am

The RiverClan deputy - Ivybrook, Barleytuft thought he remembered - got up and left abruptly, and the SkyClan tom didn't seem particularly interested in conversation either. Beartooth, the ThunderClan deputy, he seemed to remember as always being a silent but imposing type. Something about his unreadable face was unnerving, and so Barleytuft was not at all surprised when the ShadowClan deputy, looking a bit overwhelmed and unwelcomed, turned instead to himself. His dark hazel eyes immediately turned to meet her own green ones, and he saw in them the quiet plea for a friendly reception. Immediately Barleytuft offered her a smile - reassuring and disarming.

The she-cat stammered out her introduction, and the warrior smirked slightly as it veered almost comically off track. Barleytuft couldn't look away from the she-cat's desperately hopeful gaze, but he chuckled. He hoped she wasn't taking his amusement personally. "Yes, it seems like there've been several changes lately, hm, Redwing? It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Barleytuft," the pale cream warrior responded with a gentle dip of his head. He didn't want to explain what had happened to Raventail; he didn't even know if Finchstar intended to speak of it.

The tom gazed at her and added sympathetically, "It's my first night up here as well. I pray StarClan shows us mercy and things remain somewhat calm." He let out a short mrrow of amusement at his own joke.

Dacepaw's Rock for Her Mawmaw:

As soon as Thornstar's face turned in her direction and met her gaze with a look of confusion, Dacepaw slid her prize forward. While the ShadowClan leader stared at it, the little apprentice explained, "You said that I know where to find you, and... well, I wanted to make sure you always know where to find me too." She gazed into Thornstar's eyes - Oh, they're so pretty! I never noticed how pretty they are! she thought, aware and yet unaware of the drastic and supernatural change that had occurred - with her own green-hazel and added a little more quietly, "I love you."

And then she noticed Torrentstar staring coldly at Thornstar from nearby.

Immediately Dacepaw's ears flicked back, and her head ducked as she took a few steps back. Thornstar's attention was taken by Oakstar's approach, and the ThunderClan apprentice mumbled a hasty, "Bye, mawmaw. Bye pawpaw." as she turned and scampered away, her tail close to her body. She realized, however, that she hadn't really gone away from the Great Rock - more like towards another section of it, where the medicine cats had been. Dacepaw saw Mistlepaw there and gasped, immediately forgetting that Mistlepaw might not like her anymore, either. "Mistlepaw! Hi!" she mewed brightly as she approached.

October Gathering 2019 - Page 6 VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5863

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2019   October Gathering 2019 - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 1:48 am

Watching as Poppyheart frantically searched for Nightpaw, he was relieved when Asterspark reassured his brother of where the apprentice was. But, before he was able to say anything, the two started jumping around and chasing each other like kits that had left the nursery for the first time. And soon enough, the two were chasing each other around him.

While he was glad to see his clanmates in such high spirits, he couldn't help but wonder if they had a little too much spirit. Turning his gaze to Sparkpaw, he couldn't help but give a small chuckle at her comment. 'You and me bother," he thought to himself.

Clearing his throat loud enough to get their attention, Daisyflame lifted a paw to his muzzle and began cleaning off some muck that had managed to get stuck between his pawpads.

"I'm glad you two are having a good time," he began between licks, an ever-so-slight smile on his maw as he looked from one tom to the other. "But you might want to remember, we're in a public setting," the older tom chuckled, casting his amber gaze around at the surrounding cats, most of whom had begun to watch the two roughhouse.

~~~~~

Having been minding his own business and keeping to himself, as he usually did, a familiar and somewhat dreaded voice caused a shiver to shoot down his spine. Abnormally disproportionate ears flat against his head and hot with anxiousness, Sunflower pried his head to look down in front of him, where the RiverClan deputy stood with a serious look on her face. Whatever she wanted, it couldn't have been good, and the lengthy tom terrified to find out, seeing as though he hated any form of confrontation whatsoever.

"Y-yes?" the meek voiced warrior mewed softly, just barely audible over the chattering crowd.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

October Gathering 2019 - Page 6 VHQrlk5
October Gathering 2019 - Page 6 1QYZaRo

October Gathering 2019 - Page 6 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2438

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2019   October Gathering 2019 - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 2:28 am

The small black apprentice wriggled himself deeper into Thornstar’s pelt. Large blue eyes staring at the cats around them as his grip tightened, claws digging in. There was a lot of cats around him. The large brown tom that reeked of something wierd and wet. Then there was a darker brown tom, who’s amber eyes gleamed in amusement, then an apprentice the bounded over to drop what looked like… a … rock? A soft noise of confusion left his throat. This was a little more than he bargained for.

Fortunately, the attention was soon taken off of him as the darker brown cat padded away and towards the great rock. Climbing on top of the massive rock that Nightpaw stared at for a moment in sheer wonder. He hadn’t quite seen it beyond all the other cats… but the stone was huge. His grip loosened and he felt himself slide down from Thornstar’s pelt. His paws padded towards it in awe, stopping just short of the deputies.

Whoa… how did it grow that big?” He asked, staring up at the rock that seemed to have just grown from the ground.

The terror on the little apprentice made Oakstar chuckle softly. He smiled down at Dacepaw as she came over to greet Thornstar, before running off to go see another friend. With a smile, he gestured towards the great rock, leaping on top of it with only a couple strong leaps.

"Might I suggest we get this gathering underway?" He called down, his amber gaze falling to each leader that wasn’t on the rock yet, before he sat up neatly. Collecting his appearance as he tried not to look quite as miserable with his news as he felt.

He was never last. Except for this gathering.

Grousefrost padded into the clearing with painful winces. His wounds threatened to reopen, but he didn’t care. He forced himself to keep walking, making his way towards the front of where most of the WindClan cats were. His battered silver and white frame was quite a sight, but he stood strong. Goldengale couldn’t be here… and that meant he had to be there for her.

Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2019   October Gathering 2019 - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 6:20 pm

Staring up at the tall SkyClanner, Ivybrook was everything but afraid. Why would she be, when she was speaking to a coward such as Sunflower? "I'd like to begin by apologizing, for leaving so abruptly. Now," Her voice was still stony, yet somehow at the same time, it was sincere. "you've done a lot of things that I find absolutely despicable yet somehow I have managed not to tear you to shreds yet. This is a Gathering, be thankful for that. It is only by the grace of StarClan that I still have my eye and the kits. If I had lost either of them the blame would have been placed on you and you would have had to deal with the consequences. Consider that for a moment, won't you?" Her eyes were narrowed as she looked up at the pale tom, resentment burning in her emerald eyes. "All of that, and not even a thank you. I save your pathetic hide and you can't even muster the courage to say thanks. If I had shown up a minute later, you would have been torn to shreds. But I suppose that's nothing to you, is it?" Ivybrook's voice was low, to keep other cats from noticing the conversation. The last thing either of them needed was for their leaders to find out about their altercation with an owl.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Characters : [B]eetlekit, Torrentstar, Tigerleaf, Hailpaw, Mao
Clan/Rank : [B] RiverClan
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1443

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2019   October Gathering 2019 - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 9:44 am

Nightpaw's bold little declaration might have drawn a smile from a softer-hearted cat, but Torrentstar was not in the least bit amused. The large tabby merely flicked his feathery tail, expressionless green eyes continuing to bore into the much younger tom. So this brat was Thornbriar's son. There was nothing wrong with that fact. He simply acknowledged it, tucking it away for future reference. It was probably for the best that Thornbriar did not attempt to take her son up to the Great Rock; while raising kits of his own had increased Torrentstar's tolerance toward the clans' youngest members, there were still some things he would draw a line at.

The night was not growing any younger. Torrentstar was just about to leap unto the Great Rock, when a familiar voice caught his tufted ears. The tom froze. Even without turning around to face her, he knew who the voice's owner was. It was a voice that he would recognize anywhere. He had heard it almost every day for the last six moons, after all. It seemed Dacepaw was joyfully offering another of her trinkets to the ShadowClan leader. This habit of hers was something familiar to him as well. At the pure innocence that tinged her every word, Torrentstar felt the unwelcome twinge in his heart. She must not have noticed him yet, for she would not have approached so easily otherwise. And indeed, he was right. He turned just slightly; simultaneously, Dacepaw looked up. For a split-second, their gazes met. Almost immediately, fear flashed in her green-hazel eyes, and her ears flattened. With a mumbled goodbye, she melted back into the crowd. A shadow fell across the RiverClan leader's face, and he clenched his jaws. He was not about to consider regretting his decision. There was no longer any connection between him and Dacepaw; he had cut it himself.

Oakstar had led ThunderClan into Fourtrees sometime when Torrentstar had been distracted, but the older leader's presence at the base of the Great Rock was mostly ignored.

In one swift leap, Torrentstar made it to the top of the monolith. His pale green gaze swept across the gathered crowd, as cold and as fierce as the rushing rapids in leaf fall. Now that it was his second time up here, he no longer felt the rush of anxiety he had experienced the last Gathering. Since none of the other leaders seemed keen on speaking up, he decided to start. They were wasting moonlight, after all. He took an imposing step forward, glaring down from his full height. "Despite the arrival of leaf fall, RiverClan has fared well enough." The leader declared gruffly. "Redmask, Myrtlebrook, Stormbringer, and Honeytongue have earned their warrior names. In addition, we have gained a new apprentice, Mudpaw. Prey has not yet begun to dwindle." His report was short this time, perhaps surprisingly short. But there was no point in unnecessary babble. He had one more issue to bring up, but that would have to wait...
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Characters : Mutiny // Webkit // Roachkit
Clan/Rank : Loner // SC Kit // RC Kit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 879

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2019   October Gathering 2019 - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 9:58 am

Dacepaw's hasty retreat after catching sight of the tabby tom beside her drew a pang through Thornstar's chest. She was so young...

She shouldn't know such fear, not yet.

Torrentstar said nothing, turning and leaping atop the massive stone. Thornstar followed the tom wordlessly, scooping up the rock Dacepaw had brought her and bringing it up with her to rest it at her paws.

She wouldn't be leaving this anywhere it might misplace itself.

The Riverclan leader's announcement was short and crisp, each word chilled like the leafbare snow Thornstar had been born into, and as he stepped back she herself stepped forward.

"Shadowclan is fine. New warriors, new apprentices, new kits. Redwing is now deputy." Her announcement being as short as Torrentstar's was nothing unusual, and within moments she returned to her small, colorful rock, rolling it gently under her forepaw as she watched the remaining three leaders.

She was already ready for this to be over with.

★☆★ Take what you can ★☆★

October Gathering 2019 - Page 6 QNTjwT2

Mutiny  |  Webkit  |  Roachkit
Loner  |  Shadowclan Kit  |  Riverclan Kit
40/100  |  10/30  |  10/30

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5863

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2019   October Gathering 2019 - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 10:05 am

With what looked to be enough cats having arrived, Tinystar watched from the corner of his eye as Thornstar joined the other leaders, finally. Listening to the two leaders before him, the tiny tom limped up to the front of Great Rock and sitting down, ready to get the ceremonial speech done with. "SkyClan has been fairing well this past moon. Prey is plentiful and preparations for Leaf-Fall continue as normal. Last gathering, we welcomed Amberkit and Basilkit to the clan. That is all," what he had to say was short and straight to the point, but he was personally glad that there wasn't much else to share this time around, seeing as though they'd all had enough drama in the past to last ten moons.

~~~~~

Ears pinned back and hot with embarrassment and fear, Sunflower's gaze was fixed on Ivybrook as she spoke, mentioning something about him putting her kits in danger. He hadn't had a clue that she was bearing such a burden, as Queens did, and if he had known, maybe things would have gone different... but that was highly unlikely. Sunflower was nothing more than a coward, it was who he was and there was nothing he could do about, no matter how hard he tried.

Continuing to listen, her eyes as cold as ice and voice filled with anger through such a calm façade, the tom's eyes began to fill with tears. He always tried to avoid such confrontation at all costs, but there was no running from this one, not now at least.

"I-I'm s-sorry," the meek voiced warrior mewed, his voice barely audible over the bustling crowd as he tried to hold back the tears. Before anything else was able to be said, his father's voice called above the crowd, commanding that the gathering start. Thank StarClan, hopefully now she would return back to the other deputies and leave him be.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

October Gathering 2019 - Page 6 VHQrlk5
October Gathering 2019 - Page 6 1QYZaRo

October Gathering 2019 - Page 6 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2438

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2019   October Gathering 2019 - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 7:43 pm

As his fellow leaders took to their places and began their announcements, Oakstar felt sadness was over him. The joy of seeing the young apprentice riding in his mother’s pelt washed aside beneath the crushing weight of the announcements he had to give. Only some of it was pleasant, but the rest… he sighed heavily. His amber gaze flicked to Finchstar for a moment, a heaviness there as he slowly padded forward to make his announcement.

"ThunderClan has been holding strong. We gained three new apprentices, two of them are Duskpaw and Dacepaw." He began, then took a breath. Now was the hard part. "Unfortunately, we have had bitter losses in the oncoming grip of leaf fall. The apprentice Hazelpaw, and new warrior Galeheart. We also lost our Elder Emberheart..." He paused for a moment. Steeling himself for the worst of the losses. The one that stung his chest violently. "Shortly after the last gathering, our former leader Leopardclaw lost his life in a battle against a fox." He looked at Finchstar properly now, dipping his head in sorrow for a moment. Though he did not know how deep their relationship was as fellow leaders, he knew that there was a difference now as he turned back to the clans below.

"Though ThunderClan has faced a tough moon, we will still stand strong. I wish for the rest of your clans well-beings as we head into the next moon between gatherings." With his piece said, he stepped back. Allowing the next leader to speak.

lemon
Former Staff
Former Staff
lemon

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1299

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2019   October Gathering 2019 - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 10:13 am

"Leopardclaw…" Finchstar mewed sadly, watching as Oakstar spoke. The ThunderClan leader had started the gathering and watched as the rest assembled on the rock. Finchstar sat quietly as he contemplated those below, tonight was strange as he didn't feel the need to twirl the threads of conversation. There were too many foxes on WindClan's land for that. However the news of Leopardclaw's death bit deep into his heart, Finchstar's eyes glazed over and he shook his head, eyes fixed on his paws below. "I am truly sorry for your losses Oakstar… May Leopardclaw watch us from the stars above." Finchstar rested his tail over the larger tabby's shoulders, offering a nod of understanding. It seemed times were changing with blistering speed. Redwing was now deputy, Spottedleap sat below, and Barleytuft stood starkly out under the rock, the absence of Raventail burning a hole in Finchstar's mind. Suddenly he didn't wish to explain the black tom's absence. Life would change as it always had, and he need only speak the formalities. "Fate has found the forest once again. It seems new life is born even as our elders say goodbye. I offer my condolences to all of you, and I am truly saddened by your clanmates passing..." Finchstar sighed and gazed at the moon, thinking of Brookclover.
"However we march on. We will face the sun and continue to hope for better things. WindClan empathizes with you. Our lands have been subject to fox attacks, Puddlepaw's life was taken by one of the beasts. I must ask you all to stay alert as the foxes may stray into your territory as well..." The leader gazed at Barleytuft and fought to find an explanation that wouldn't out Raventail as a wanderer, as the other clans might not see him as such. But instead he simply took a step back, bowing his head. If he didn't give a space for questions, then no questions would be asked.

Loachkit
of RiverClan
Kit
10 HP / 30 SP

lemon's sourcats

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2019   October Gathering 2019 - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 3:13 pm

Frustration filled the small she-cat's eyes as the tall, lanky tom in front of her shivered with fear. Was an apology and the smallest bit of gratitude really too much to ask for?

For him, apparently so.

Shaking her head, the she-cat turned around as the short SkyClan leader began to speak from atop the Great Rock. If Sunflower couldn't manage to say "thank you," then she wouldn't bother speaking to him again. He'd already proven to her that it was useless, anyway. Weaving her way through the plethora of cats surrounding her, she made it back to the base of the Great Rock, nodding curtly to Redwing, Spottedleap, Beartooth, and whoever the new visitor was. At that point, she was too frustrated to bother asking his name.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2019   October Gathering 2019 - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

October Gathering 2019
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next