Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

You, but as a warrior cat

Go down 
+7
Reaper King
feahter
Knight
Falcarolwing
Grizzly
rhindon
sumashira
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

You, but as a warrior cat Empty
PostSubject: You, but as a warrior cat   You, but as a warrior cat EmptyFri 27 Sep 2019 - 9:05

I had one weird dream where I was a cat in the warrior cats universe.

Post below using the form to make yourself as a warrior cat

Template:

Code:
[b]Cat Name:[/b]

[b]Tom or She-Cat:[/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Clan:[/b]

[b]Backstory:[/b]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: You, but as a warrior cat   You, but as a warrior cat EmptyFri 27 Sep 2019 - 9:07

Cat Name: Coaltail

Tom or She-Cat: Tom

Appearance: A black cat with hazel eyes

Personality: Confused why I'm a cat. Other than that, tired and wired.

Clan: ThunderClan.

Backstory: I woke up in the cat universe and I was afraid. I was petrified. I kept thinking I could never live here eating rats all night. I spend so many nights thinking how to survive the plot, and I grew strong. I learnt how to get along.
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: You, but as a warrior cat   You, but as a warrior cat EmptyFri 27 Sep 2019 - 11:42

Cat Name: Brightdream

Tom or She-Cat: She-cat

Appearance: Average sized, constantly moving torbie cat (mostly brown with orange patches) with gray-blue eyes and little white paws.

Personality: A little bit awkward and paranoid, but overall well-meaning and good-natured. Very apologetic, just wants to make everyone happy - or, more importantly, like her.

Clan: WindClan

Backstory: Back in kindergarten she kept trying to tell her teacher she was turning into a cat. No one believed her, but she proved them wrong. Now she's a loyal warrior, hunting hard and fighting... a little less hard, because she's kind of non-confrontational.

You, but as a warrior cat VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
rhindon

rhindon

Characters : [E]mberleap ♂ | [F]lywhisker ⚧ | [A]thena ♀
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1681

PostSubject: Re: You, but as a warrior cat   You, but as a warrior cat EmptyFri 27 Sep 2019 - 11:53

Cat Name: Cloudfur

Appearance: Longhaired light gray mackerel tabby with green eyes. Has white markings on paws, underbelly, and chest, and a scar on his left flank from an embarrassing fall at Fourtrees. On the short side.

Personality: Outwardly chill and oblivious, inwardly seconds away from a crisis at all times. A poor conversationalist, hates crowds. Gets nervous when hunting and fighting in the presence of most other cats. Turns everything into a joke.

Clan: WindClan

Backstory: Not sure how he turned into a cat; not complaining about it, either. Probably spent a few extra moons as Cloudpaw due to his reluctance to hunt/fight in front of his mentor, but otherwise has an unremarkable story.

Outsider Rogue I                                

disadvantaged stats active                                          
Flywhisker [40/100]
RiverClan Warrior II

Emberleap [70/160]
                               ShadowClan Warrior V

Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: You, but as a warrior cat   You, but as a warrior cat EmptyFri 27 Sep 2019 - 11:59

Cat Name: Eaglestrike

Appearance: Short-furred light brown tabby with white patches. Amber eyes. Kind of plain-looking, but overall friend shaped. Pink nose. Has a few scars from tripping over everything. A little round.

Personality: Playfully anxious. Olympic athlete in Jumping To Conclusions. He likes to fight but he doesn't like starting it. He has no issue with tearing into somebody when they give him a reason. Generally spends hours staring at a leaf and doesn't realize it's already sundown. Kind of a dope, but takes care of business. Eats everything.

Clan: ShadowClan

Backstory: He took the Rocket Raccoon route and let a scientist take apart his human form and make him into a cat. He regrets nothing. Well, he misses peaches. They're pretty scrumptious.

You, but as a warrior cat TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: You, but as a warrior cat   You, but as a warrior cat EmptyFri 27 Sep 2019 - 12:49

Cat Name: Sparkleap

Appearance: Rich brown fur, only of medium length but thick, almost bushy. Tan markings around her paws, face, and tail. Extremely bright blue eyes, seeming green under some lights. Short but thin, just overall small. Not muscular or athletic at all. Big paws and ears.

Personality: Quirky, takes pride in being the weirdest of her friends. Around strangers she tries, and usually fails, to act intimidating/like the young adult she's supposed to be. Playful, doesn't like kits, but enjoys goofing off with apprentices. She's pretty self conscious, rarely voicing concerns but constantly jumping to conclusions about what others think of her and wishing she could do better. Not well respected among her larger, stronger peers. Loves climbing trees.

Clan: ShadowClan

Backstory: Literally has no idea how she became a cat, but kinda likes it. Is managing to survive, at the very least.

You, but as a warrior cat Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2519

PostSubject: Re: You, but as a warrior cat   You, but as a warrior cat EmptyFri 27 Sep 2019 - 13:52

Cat Name: Sparrowpounce

Appearance: Average height. Skinny, but it's hidden by the sheer amount of floofy brown tabby fur. Has a white blaze on his nose and green eyes.

Personality: Pretty much on auto-pilot all the time and has no clue what's going on ever. Nice and hard to anger, he can still say some very mean things on accident if he isn't given time to analyze the situation and think a sentence through completely. Doesn't speak much anyway and keeps to himself and his business.

Clan: ThunderClan

Backstory: Really wanted to know what Cookie was saying since she talked so much; a passing fae overheard and played this trick on them. Cue existential crisis mode upon realizing he's a cat. Then realizing he can just go apesh*t now if he wants without legal repercussions. Still doesn't do it though. Had to leave his former pet cat because now that he could understand her, she just became impossible to withstand. Now even though life is objectively harder, he doesn't have to worry about debt or the future anymore. Just having a grand ol' time now and no one understand why.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Characters : [F]eatherpaw | [S]mokespirit | [V]ixenpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] RC Apprentice | [S] SC Tier I Warrior | [V] TC Apprentice
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: You, but as a warrior cat   You, but as a warrior cat EmptyFri 27 Sep 2019 - 14:23

Cat Name: Dovegaze

Tom or She-Cat: She-Cat

Appearance: Short-medium length fur, torbie (with faint mackerel stripes). The ebony is more distinctive than the apricot-orange, and the two shades are very brindled. Fur is very thick, nose and paw pads are smoky gray. Build is very thin, a bit lanky but overall not an overpowering height.

Personality: Quiet (a bit too quiet), perhaps somewhat shy, but really just has nothing to contribute to conversations. Incredibly dedicated to duties (even if hunting and fighting isn't something she enjoys), but awkward to a point she just wants to hide in her den. Mostly just listens to everything, and is there to help you figure out the most logical way to do anything. Total Warrior Code nerd. Cares too much what others think, and wants to please everyone. However, very ready to reach out to those that are overlooked by others, and really doesn't have negative views on anyone?

Clan: RiverClan

Backstory: The little things like instinctively "air-clawing" at tiny 'threats', yelling out "I LIKE CATS" at random to mess up her siblings, or just being obsessesed with cats probably turned her into one. Tries to do her best, but hunting and fighting really isn't something she enjoys too much. Doesn't complain about it though, because the years she's been imagining herself as a cat has come to reality i like cats, okay?

proud og member of the wcc leg cult

You, but as a warrior cat Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

:.:|| ic  news ||:.:

.:|| Featherpaw ⟡ RC | Smokespirit ⟡ SC | Vixenpaw ⟡ TC ||:.
|  20/80 | 35/90* | 20/80  |
.:||  #292950 | #665f35 | #b02e2e  ||:.

*disabled stat reduction; half-blind

Last edited by XFeatherX on Sun 29 Sep 2019 - 20:58; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9973

PostSubject: Re: You, but as a warrior cat   You, but as a warrior cat EmptyFri 27 Sep 2019 - 15:37

Cat Name: Spiderthorn

Appearance: A short fur black cat with a reddish/brown tint to the fur. Eyes are yellow. A little on the shorter side of average, with a sturdy build.

Personality: Seemingly shy and cold at first, but turns into a kind and hard working tom after a while. A bit on the quieter side. Isn't dedicated to the rules but loyal to the clan. If not careful will end up overworking himself and become stressed.

Clan: Skyclan

Backstory: Likes trees and cats so probably ended up turning into a cat in a tree, or near one. Gets into new life relatively easily, more of a battler than a hunter though.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart

Last edited by Reaper King on Fri 8 Jan 2021 - 17:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3838

PostSubject: Re: You, but as a warrior cat   You, but as a warrior cat EmptyFri 27 Sep 2019 - 16:14

Cat Name: Tigerpaw/fur

Appearance: She's a short and stocky golden-brown classic tabby with blue/green eyes, a lighter face and stomach, and a little red smudge on her nose/behind her ears.

Personality: Tigerfur makes up in wit what she lacks in skill. She's confrontational, but an awful fighter, and has a knack for starting fights that she definitely can't finish. She's loud and has a tendency to be obnoxious. She's also confident, outgoing, and competitive, but takes criticism poorly. She's still a work in progress, and she's okay with that!

Clan: Thunderclannnn

Backstory: yeast

KittyKatz

Characters : [M]urkyhope, [H]ickorypaw, [P]each Dead: Shadestrike, Amberwing, Eveningpaw and Treepaw
Clan/Rank : [M] Shadowclan T1 Warrior [H] Riverclan Apprentice [P] T1 Kittypet
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 485

PostSubject: Re: You, but as a warrior cat   You, but as a warrior cat EmptyFri 27 Sep 2019 - 18:51

Cat Name: Bristleheart

Appearance: Light silver tabby with patches of white mostly on her tail. She has constantly changing shades of blue for her eyes, no-one really knows why, possibly a connection to her human life. (I have eyes that change from full on blue to yellow/blue to green/blue)

Personality: Bristleheart is extremely unpredictable, one moment she's carefree and happy, the next moment she's a psychopath. She's always hungry and random. Bristleheart often yells and is just very loud, the queens aren't very fond of her, especially near kits, she could hurt cats without knowing, she doesn't really know how to control herself. She has trouble swimming with her constant randomness.

Clan: Riverclan

Backstory: Bristleheart lived as a slightly crazy human, who liked jokes and playing games, she had a few cats and was very shy, one day she woke up, small and with greater senses. She heard voices, similar to her cat's meows. She lifted herself up to find herself on paws and realized she was a cat. At first she thought it was a dream come true but when she started not being able to control herself, she didn't like it anymore. So she went somewhere, her cats following, to find a group. She was a massive warriors fan so when she found a clan, she got really excited.

rip my babies:
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5869

PostSubject: Re: You, but as a warrior cat   You, but as a warrior cat EmptyFri 27 Sep 2019 - 20:29

Cat Name: Grace

Appearance: click me

Personality: Though she can be goofy at times, Grace can be serious when she needs to be. She has lots of great things to say in her head, but when it comes to face to face confrontation, everything goes out the door, with some racing of the heart intermixed. While she tries, she never seems to fit into any specific group or place, and finds herself "floating" around from group to group, and sometimes simply fancies her own company. She doesn't enjoy taking sides and will try to stay as neutral as possible, even during heated arguments, whether it be clan cats or other outsiders. She often finds herself fantasizing about a life where she can be free of life's many troubles; one where she soars above the moorlands and Highstones.

Clan: N/A

Backstory: Being from Ukraine and introduced to America, her dreams became a reality, and here she is... a regal, fluffy Siberian Forest cat.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

You, but as a warrior cat VHQrlk5
You, but as a warrior cat 1QYZaRo

You, but as a warrior cat Molex311
Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade

Characters : [R]owan
Clan/Rank : [R]T1 Rogue
Gemini Rooster
Number of posts : 466

PostSubject: Re: You, but as a warrior cat   You, but as a warrior cat EmptyFri 27 Sep 2019 - 22:38

Cat Name: Rosewhisker

Appearance: Brown tabby with golden eyes

Personality: Cocky, but not quite arrogant- Not the best hunter or fighter, so tries to make the other warriors laugh instead. Results vary.

Clan: Shadowclan

Backstory: Not entirely sure how she became a cat, but not complaining.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You, but as a warrior cat   You, but as a warrior cat Empty

Back to top Go down

You, but as a warrior cat
Page 1 of 1