Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder!

Go down 
+4
Stags
feahter
Jay Bird
Maple
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder!   The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder! - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Sep 2019 - 8:52

updated! there are two slots left- sloth and gluttony! ;D

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder!   The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder! - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Oct 2019 - 17:22

there's one spot left in the litter- grab it while you can! ;)

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Characters : [M]urkyhope, [H]ickorypaw, [P]each Dead: Shadestrike, Amberwing, Eveningpaw and Treepaw
Clan/Rank : [M] Shadowclan T1 Warrior [H] Riverclan Apprentice [P] T1 Kittypet
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 485

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder!   The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder! - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Oct 2019 - 17:31

I wanna be Glutton but I have no slots and I don't wanna kill Shadepaw or my kits off...

rip my babies:
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder!   The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder! - Page 2 EmptyTue 8 Oct 2019 - 20:14

ahh, that's unfortunate D: maybe you can get in on the next litter you're interested in!

since i don't wanna keep folks waiting for too long, i have set October 20th as the due date for this litter. if the seventh slot isn't filled by then, then we will be moving on with just six kits. hopefully we'll be able to get the seventh, but if not, that's all okay <3

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder!   The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder! - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Oct 2019 - 10:11

alrighty, guys- due to unfortunate circumstances, the lust slot has been opened back up. that means we have two open slots, and the litter due date may need to be pushed back a little to compensate for that. my apologies to anyone this inconveniences ;;

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder!   The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder! - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Oct 2019 - 15:21

more unfortunate news for you all- i have been informed that the pride kit is no longer a part of the litter ;; that makes three open slots, and i think that the litter will definitely have to be pushed back a bit :(

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Haunted Mouse

Haunted Mouse

Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder!   The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder! - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Oct 2019 - 17:53

Can I be a kit? I like the sound of Pride
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder!   The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder! - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Oct 2019 - 7:23

of course! just make a creation and wait until it is approved by a staff member and you’ll be good to go!

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder!   The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder! - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Nov 2019 - 12:54

final due date is set to November 15th, no exceptions this go around!

if anyone else still wants to slide into the litter, now's your chance!

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder!   The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2