Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Change is picking its way through the forest again: changing names, promoting ranks, taking lives. Will the shaky time of peace last?
September's Activity Check is complete. If you missed the check, please PM a staff members with your characters' information.
Greenleaf is present, but the nights aren't as long as they were a moon ago. Cool mists now blanket the mornings.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Make sure to check your Clan's Key Events under the Clan Information boards to see what's happening in your Clan!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maple
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Maple

Characters : Dustcloud{D}, *Blazeflight{B}, *Silentstrike{Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, Ivypaw {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, Beankit {Be}
Female
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 2681
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Tier 5 Senior Warrior {D}, RiverClan Apprentice {Iv}, SkyClan [Unborn] Kit {Be}

The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder! Empty
PostSubject: The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder!   The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2019 8:45 pm

So, though I previously posted a kit-finder for Ivybrook's litter of kits, I've decided to post another because Transient came up with a wonderful idea for the litter that will hopefully help out in boosting RiverClan's ranks! Her litter will be based on...

The Seven Deadly Sins.

Hopefully, this will make sense and be super fun for everyone involved ^^; basically, each of the seven kits in Ivybrook's litter will be based on one of the Seven Deadly Sins. For anyone who didn't know, those are Greed, Gluttony, Lust, Wrath, Sloth, Pride, and Envy. Appearances and names of the kits will be left completely up to you, but it is our hope that this can lead to lots of fun plot opportunities as well as some great family ties. In order for this to work, we've got to get a full litter of kits. Hopefully this can happen ASAP, but if too much time passes and the litter isn't full, we'll procede without the sins that haven't been chosen already. Also, just to note, you can get in on some super cool bloodlines, including Ivystar and Jaystar x Goldeneyes lines. You get all the cool leader/deputy/medicine cat blood mixed in there, while still being 50% pure RiverClan~

If you're interested in being a part of the litter, PM me on-site or ping/message me on Discord, and we can chat about your possible kit!

Current Kits:
1. Lust-
2. Gluttony-
3. Greed-
4. Sloth- [81556]
5. Wrath-
6. Envy-
7. Pride- Murkkit [Grey]

Reserved/Possible Kits:
- Jay Bird, Lust or Greed
- Ash, Wrath or Envy

| T5 TC Warrior | RC Deputy | SkC Apprentice | SC Kit |

Last edited by Maple on Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Jay Bird

Characters : Hailsong ♀ / Berrycloud ♂ / Redkit ♀
Female
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 3479
Clan/Rank : Riverclan

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder!   The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2019 7:19 pm

I WANT THE LUST OR GREED KIBBEN!
I'll have space once I get the fourth slot with Berry reaching T5 rank

°Berrycloud° | ºRedpawº | Lynxpaw
Tom/ RC [Tier 4] Warrior | She-cat/ RC Apprentice | Tom/ SC Apprentice

Deceased Masterlist
Back to top Go down
XFeatherX

XFeatherX

Characters : || {F}eatherpaw of RiverClan || {M}osspaw of WindClan || (†) {A}spenpaw of ThunderClan || (†) {H}ollowpaw of ShadowClan || (†) {P}uddlepaw of SkyClan
Female
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 510
Clan/Rank : || {F} RC Apprentice || {A} TC Apprentice || {H} SC Apprentice || {M} WC Apprentice || {P} SkC Apprentice ||

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder!   The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2019 11:45 pm

HI HELLO
I just wanna say that this is genius! The idea's so creative, I'm gonna have so much fun seeing this play out!~
I hope that Feather will be able to be a part of this mom-ing time, this has so many awesome opportunities, and i'm p s y c h e d <33

•°《 {Outdated} Link Central 》°•
───────────────

.:|| Featherpaw | Loner/RiverClan || Mosspaw | WindClan ||:.
.:||   20/80   |   20/80   ||:.
.:||   #9999cc   ||   #ff4545   ||:.

Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Male
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder!   The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2019 1:52 pm

Why does everyone have to have good plots at the same time?

#ff9966 :: #999999 :: #9966ff
SkyClan Tier 2 Warrior :: RiverClan Apprentice :: WindClan Apprentice
[45 HP/160 SP] :: [20 HP/80 SP] :: [20 HP/80 SP]
The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder! PrhqxLB
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."
Back to top Go down
Maple
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Maple

Characters : Dustcloud{D}, *Blazeflight{B}, *Silentstrike{Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, Ivypaw {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, Beankit {Be}
Female
Leo Monkey
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Tier 5 Senior Warrior {D}, RiverClan Apprentice {Iv}, SkyClan [Unborn] Kit {Be}

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder!   The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2019 4:40 pm

alrighty, jay! just let me know whenever you decide which one you want and you've got a creation up, and i'll be sure to add you to the list! for now, i'll just reserve you a spot in the litter ;D

and yesss feather, i'm so excited!! :D

and aaa, stags, i felt that ;;

Back to top Go down
Ash
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ash

Characters : Graybriar, Pricklebush, Redwing, Bluekit*. Deceased: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat.
Female
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 4653
Clan/Rank : WindClan Senior/Tier 5 Warrior, TC Medicine Cat, SC Tier 3 Warrior.

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder!   The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2019 10:03 pm

Put me down as interested in this, I may or may not have a slot soon!! I'd love wrath or envy <33

Not committing, just saying I'd looooooove this and it may be possible

The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder! Edit4a11

~Redwing~~~ Pricklebush~~~Graybriar~
~SC Tier 3 Warrior~~~TC Medicine Cat~~~WC Senior/Tier 5 Warrior~

Credit to Jay for the art and Night for editing it!
Back to top Go down
Maple
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Maple

Female
Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder!   The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2019 5:43 am

added you in beneath jay, Ashy! ^^

Back to top Go down
Pikachu
Former Staff
Former Staff
Pikachu

Characters : [A] Rabbitpaw [B] Rowankit [C] Stormpaw
Male
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 5432
Clan/Rank : Thunder Stone

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder!   The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder! Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:20 pm

Pukachu would like to be Wrath. And her baby will be an anger boi that will replace stormpaw

RANK&REQUIREMENTS:

Back to top Go down
http://nochudown.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder!   The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Seven Deadly Sins: RiverClan Kit-Finder!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Parent & Mate Finder :: Parent/Kit Finder-
Jump to: