Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Disaster Begins [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kade

Kade

Characters : [R]owan
Clan/Rank : [R]T1 Rogue
Gemini Rooster
Number of posts : 466

The Disaster Begins [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: The Disaster Begins [CLOSED]   The Disaster Begins [CLOSED] EmptySeptember 4th 2019, 9:52 pm

Delta was worried. Though she had healed and could hunt for herself now, Asterspark had fallen ill. She and two other rogues had agreed to hunt for him and themselves, but that didn't stop her fear. What if he had eaten the berries like she had done so long ago? What had they called them... Deadberries? Redberries? She couldn't remember. Deep in her thoughts, she wandered all around the territories, along the borders of Windclan and Skyclan. She'd grown bigger in these past few moons, but refrained from fighting when she could. She had gained enough scars already. But still... how she longed to be back in the comfort of a Clan, with the knowledge that there was a Medicine Cat there to heal her friends. And to see her brothers again... perhaps she was as big as Swallowflight.

...Swallowflight. The cat who gave her the scar that had never quite healed. She'd gotten used to the blur in her left eye, but the fact that it had come from a Clanmate, a brother, a friend, still bothered her. She shook away the thoughts. Now was not the time for self pity, she decided. Her stomach growled, giving her an answer. Now was the time to hunt. She was near trees, she realized. And trees meant birds and squirrels. She caught scent of a sparrow upwind and stalked towards it, then prepared for a tactic she had been practising. She didn't bother leaping quietly, and instead caught the bird as it took off, slamming it back to the ground and eating it.  She was quite proud of that one.

She finished up, gathered up the feathers that had fallen for her nest, and turned around to see a tabby tomcat. With sleek fur and fishy scent around, this had to be a Riverclan cat. She set down the feathers, still watching the other cat.  "Um... Hi?" She cleared her throat. Starclan, Greenleaf was hot, wasn't it? " You're. Riverclan, right? You're pretty- I mean, that's pretty cool! Uh. My name is Delta, and I bet you want me to leaf right now, but why don't we stay and have a cat?" She smiled sheepishly, hoping the cat wasn't aggressive. Like Ivypaw. Maybe he was friendly, like Berr-

Nah. Berrycloud just stood by while Ivypaw attacked her. Berrycloud wasn't her friend. Her only friend was... well, Asterspark. A small voice told her he might not make it. No, he was going to be fine. He had to. That one friend was all she had left. Without any friends, she was alone. Just one cat, and considering how she'd been faring recently, that wasn't her prime living conditions. So she had to hope her luck hadn't run out yet.

Last edited by Kade on September 8th 2019, 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1840

PostSubject: Re: The Disaster Begins [CLOSED]   The Disaster Begins [CLOSED] EmptySeptember 8th 2019, 9:14 pm

Salmonpaw was going for a walk, thinking about much to do nothing. The tom was practically an elder now, it felt like. Other cats were made warriors around him. He was the same age as some of the respected warriors, yet he was an apprentice. As his paws carried him nowehere in particular, Salmonpaw scented something wrong. Slowly, he made his way to find a rogue on his territory, eating a bird. For a second, he cocked his head. He really didn't want to fight, but he had to. Or else he'd never be a warrior. Slowly, Salmonpaw approached her slowly, then just as slowly lashed out his paw. It was a half hearted fight, really.

Salmonpaw used Front Paw Strike causing 6 damage and using 10 Stamina.
Salmonpaw
70/80 SP
20/20 HP

Delta
80/80 SP
14/20 HP

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade

Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Disaster Begins [CLOSED]   The Disaster Begins [CLOSED] EmptySeptember 8th 2019, 9:38 pm

It barely even scratched Delta, but still, she had to defend herself by instinct. They were doing this, she supposed. "Hare we go a-glen..." She swiped back at the tom. "Lark, I'm not particularly interested in fighting, you know..."

Delta used Front Paw Strike, dealing 6 damage and using 10 Stamina.

Salmonpaw
70/80 SP
14/20 HP

Delta
70/80 SP
14/20 HP

Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Disaster Begins [CLOSED]   The Disaster Begins [CLOSED] EmptySeptember 11th 2019, 4:49 pm

The tom winced as claws hit his pelt for the first time. With a sigh, he slowly lashed out again with his front paws, a half hearted game of patty cake. "I'm sorry, I gotta. You hunted on my clan's territory." With a sigh, he stepped back after his last swipe.

Salmonpaw used Front Paw Strike, dealing 6 damage and using 10 Stamina.

Salmonpaw
60/80 SP
14/20 HP

Delta
70/80 SP
8/20 HP

Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade

Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Disaster Begins [CLOSED]   The Disaster Begins [CLOSED] EmptySeptember 11th 2019, 7:09 pm

Delta paused at his words and glanced down for a second, before letting out an amused breath. "Heh. Of course you do. That's why I left my Clan. You always have to attack anyone different from you and never make friends or peace." She found tears in her eyes, remembering her choice, her family, the other Riverclanners, and that stupid Code! She didn't make a movement to attack, and instead used the time to calm herself down.

The Disaster Begins [CLOSED] E870c510

Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Disaster Begins [CLOSED]   The Disaster Begins [CLOSED] EmptySeptember 16th 2019, 1:21 pm

Salmonpaw stopped, and tilted his head to the side. This cat was a clan cat? "You're a clan cat? I left my original clan, ShadowClan, because apparently I'm actually a RiverClan cat. I miss ShadowClan." The silver tom admitted, dropping hi paw and getting closer to the she-cat.

Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade

Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Disaster Begins [CLOSED]   The Disaster Begins [CLOSED] EmptySeptember 16th 2019, 3:10 pm

Delta relaxed a little at the lack of an attack. "Well... Yeah. I mean, I used to. I was a Skyclanner, before. I joined Stagclan, and when I left them to return to my family, Tinystar exiled me." She explained, fully calmed down. "You sound lark you don't like this whole fighting thing either. Why don't you go back to Shadowclan? Their leader has to be nicer than Tinystar. I was supposed to be a Skyclan cat, and here I am."

Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Disaster Begins [CLOSED]   The Disaster Begins [CLOSED] EmptySeptember 16th 2019, 3:17 pm

Salmonpaw sat back on his haunches and tilted his head. "Well, I didn't think of that. I just listen to what the leaders say. I've been an apprentice for really long. I was born even before the flood. Other apprentices were born and made warriors in that time. I wonder if I can be a warrior in ShadowClan." Salmonpaw didn't know why he was admitting it to this she-cat but... She was pretty. She was scarred, and really beat up. But her pelt was memorizing. He had never been in so much love before!

Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade

Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Disaster Begins [CLOSED]   The Disaster Begins [CLOSED] EmptySeptember 16th 2019, 5:27 pm

Delta blinked. "Wow. I was born during the flood, in the mountains. I bet you could become a warrior in Shadowclan. I bet you could be the best! Then Riverclan would be sorry they lost you." Oh, if only she could do the same to Skyclan... No matter. Right now, she was standing in front of a rather handsome tom, who had luckily stopped fighting her. If she couldn't help herself, she could help him.

Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Disaster Begins [CLOSED]   The Disaster Begins [CLOSED] EmptySeptember 16th 2019, 6:16 pm

"RiverClan thinks I'm dumb." Salmonpaw huffed, doubting that they would miss him. He didn't miss the fact that everyone pretty much ignored him. Torrentstar treated him suspiciously. "I'd run back to ShadowClan if I could, but I want to be good first. Smarter."

Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade

Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Disaster Begins [CLOSED]   The Disaster Begins [CLOSED] EmptySeptember 17th 2019, 1:17 am

Delta stepped towards Salmonpaw. "If it means anything, I don't think you're dumb. And even if you were, who can tell you that's a bad thing? Just you, if I remember right." She did her best to try and make Salmonpaw feel better. Because everyone deserved happiness.

Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Disaster Begins [CLOSED]   The Disaster Begins [CLOSED] EmptySeptember 18th 2019, 7:13 pm

A warm fuzzy feeling rose in Salmonpaw's chest and it made him feel really funny on the inside. He stared at Delta. "My name is Salmonpaw!" he blurted out, feeling his pelt turn as red as Delta's underneath his fur.

Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade

Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Disaster Begins [CLOSED]   The Disaster Begins [CLOSED] EmptySeptember 18th 2019, 7:55 pm

He blurted out his name. "Oh gee, I forgot to tell you my name! Where are my manners!? I'm called Delta, but formerly I was Maplepaw. It's super swell to meet ya, Salmonpaw! I should get going to get back home..." She trailed off, remembering her lonely pile of hay in the barn, and the sick Aste- no, he was Sans now. And she was Delta. She looked back up at Salmonpaw. "...Back home before the light disappears. But, uh, we could meet again sometime? Maybe just on the border, not on territory, but it'd be nice to chat."

Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Disaster Begins [CLOSED]   The Disaster Begins [CLOSED] EmptySeptember 24th 2019, 8:15 pm

Delta frowned, his silver face drooping, then perking back up. "Okay Delta! I can't wait to see you again, you're really pretty." He flicked his tail, standing slowly.

Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade

Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Disaster Begins [CLOSED]   The Disaster Begins [CLOSED] EmptySeptember 24th 2019, 8:30 pm

Delta's ears perked up and turned reddish in happiness. "You too, Salmon... Can I call you Sam? Anyway, can't wait til we meet again!" She waved her tail goodbye and left.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Disaster Begins [CLOSED]   The Disaster Begins [CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Disaster Begins [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1