Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

rhindon does it again [activity notice 9/18]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rhindon

rhindon

Characters : [E]mberleap ♂ | [F]lywhisker ⚧ | [A]thena ♀
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1681

rhindon does it again [activity notice 9/18] Empty
Postrhindon does it again [activity notice 9/18]

so, uh. things have been a little rough over here. i've been really busy/stressed lately (though that should be over soon) so i haven't had much energy for posting, and i've also had some health issues that have kept me from being around as much as i want to. furthermore, one of my close family members is pretty sick and will be going in for surgery sometime soon, which i'm probably overly worried about.

to make a long story short: i don't know when my activity will get back to normal, but in the meantime, i'll try to keep up with my responsibilities here, and i'll still be posting in open and closed topics—it'll just take a little longer. as always, i'm sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks so much for bearing with me

Outsider Rogue I                                

disadvantaged stats active                                          
Flywhisker [40/100]
RiverClan Warrior II

Emberleap [70/160]
                               ShadowClan Warrior V

Last edited by rhindon on Mon 16 Sep 2019 - 13:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

rhindon does it again [activity notice 9/18] :: Comments

sumashira
Re: rhindon does it again [activity notice 9/18]
Post Sat 31 Aug 2019 - 10:12 by sumashira
I'm really sorry to hear you and your family are going through so much right now. My thoughts are with you, and my inbox is always open if you need to vent or want some cheering up.

We all appreciate you. I hope things start improving soon.
rhindon
Re: rhindon does it again [activity notice 9/18]
Post Sat 14 Sep 2019 - 11:03 by rhindon
firstly, i'd like to say thank you so much for the offer and for thinking of me, it really means a lot to me. fortunately, things have been getting better lately, at least as far as my health is concerned

secondly, the surgery date is finally set and now i know exactly what's happening so i'm 45% less worried about it! i'll almost certainly be less active (if i'm around at all) on the 18th, possibly the days following depending on how the recovery goes, but i'll still be reachable via PM and/or Discord.

once again, thanks to all of you for being patient with me! i can't use the :friend: emoji here but trust me i'm trying

rhindon does it again [activity notice 9/18]

Page 1 of 1