Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

What would your OC be like as a human?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3838

What would your OC be like as a human? Empty
PostSubject: What would your OC be like as a human?   What would your OC be like as a human? EmptyWed 28 Aug 2019 - 23:07

Heya! I think Ripped posted something like this a while ago so i'm just gonna shamelessly steal it, sorry ripped ilu <3 and I thought it would be fun to do it again!
so without further ado...

Code:
[b]Warrior Name:[/b]

[b]Human Name:[/b]

[b]Human Age:[/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Outfit/style:[/b]

[b]Job:[/b]

[b]Hobby:[/b]

[b]What type of car do they drive?[/b]

[b]Pet(s):[/b]

[b]Favorite Song:[/b]

[b]Favorite Food:[/b]

[b]Quirks/skills:[/b]

feahter

Characters : [F]eatherpaw | [S]mokespirit | [V]ixenpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] RC Apprentice | [S] SC Tier I Warrior | [V] TC Apprentice
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: What would your OC be like as a human?   What would your OC be like as a human? EmptyThu 29 Aug 2019 - 1:46

okay so i like these sort of ideas way too much
i like imagining my characters as other.. characters..
I've already written some of these answers on a note from months ago (i like making things human ¯\_(ツ)_/¯) so some of these will be copied and pasted~

Warrior Name: Feather(brook?)

Human Name: Faith Myrtle Fleur Furre ("Furre" was Kade's idea for Spotfur's name in an old Hogwarts RP topic yes i still remember that)

Human Age: 16-17 - She's a very old apprentice

Appearance: A lithe frame, borderline skinny and fragile. Her eyes would be light mint, much like her current eye color, but with reduced blue. Her hair would be thick, albeit still silky (resembling her fur), and a raven-black shade, tinted with indigo. She'd probably dye it so she would have highlights that are a silvery pewter blue. Feather's hair would flow seamlessly down to her lower back, like waves rolling through a river.
She would have oval-shaped face, with cool ivory skin. A minor amount of slightly indistinguishable freckles will cross her nose, just below the eyes. She'd also have a slash crossing her face diagonally, to replicate the scars she was given by Shade~

Personality: Observant, reserved, quiet, anxious, soft-spoken, altruistic, easily frightened, devoted, committed,  and a quick-learner, as a brief overview of her personality. After passing through her 'wry' stage, Featherpaw has become more sensitive and frightened to direct threats, but has developed a slight confidence in choosing her own path and becoming the cat that she wants to be.

Outfit/style: She'll have two main outfit styles, each corresponding to her major phases:

- "Sweet" Style -
Outfit: favours all light colours; off-the-shoulder sweaters; light-coloured jeans/leggings; long, flowing cardigans; scarves and turtle-necks; berets etc. summer clothes include flowing skirts; boater hats, chiffon shirts etc.
Hair: partially covers face; loose and flowing; half-up half-down hair; low, loose pigtails; loose buns; french braids when training etc (she'd also love scrunchies and headbands!)

- "Confident" Style -
Outfit: transitions to dark colours; prefers denim (jeans & jackets); tucked-in shirt style; necklaces & jewellery etc
Hair: Tighter hairstyles; all high (e.g., high ponytail, high bun); side braids; all hair pulled from face

Job: Author (poet and young adult novel writer), part-time artist - she finds these occupations as an opportunity to represent her emotions in an abstract way, she tends to bottle up her feelings and these allow her to escape from reality

Hobby: Writing, poetry, reading long novels, mindful art, studying about topics that fascinate her

What type of car do they drive? Sedan - I don't know too much about cars, but this seemed fitting?? somehow??

Pet(s): 2 ragdoll cats (named Elsa and Marble) and a bichon frise (named Angel) - and she wants more pets

Favorite Song: 'King' • Lauren Aquilina | Any other Lauren Aquilina song - inspires her to continue with life and focus on the positive things

Favorite Food: Chocolate/yoghurt-covered fruit / smoothieesss (if this counts as a food??)

Quirks/skills: Quirks: stutters when nervous, bites nails when apprehensive, always speaks with a quiet voice (even if she thinks she's talking at normal volume)
Skills: detail-oriented, analytical, quick-learner, creative-thinker, responsible

so um i'm too lazy to do mosspaw right now and my deceased kibbens so i'll just share the names i came up with for them haha

Aspen | Alexa Xenia Chiara the letter x is sharp and pointy.. like aspen ;<;
Hollow | Nathaniel Mauro Woods it sounds edgy
Moss | Charlotte Blythe "Lotte" Joy do i need explain this one?
Puddle | Sylvester Blake Vincent it's just... charming?? like puddle??

proud og member of the wcc leg cult

What would your OC be like as a human? Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

:.:|| ic  news ||:.:

.:|| Featherpaw ⟡ RC | Smokespirit ⟡ SC | Vixenpaw ⟡ TC ||:.
|  20/80 | 35/90* | 20/80  |
.:||  #292950 | #665f35 | #b02e2e  ||:.

*disabled stat reduction; half-blind

Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: What would your OC be like as a human?   What would your OC be like as a human? EmptyFri 17 Jan 2020 - 9:24

Warrior Name: Cedar(blaze?)
Human Name: Cara Blaizen 
Human Age: 4 (she’s still a kit rn)
Appearance: She is an average sized kiddo, with a slightly darker skin tone, like a tan. Her hair is shoulder-length and curly, it’s brown with darker streaks, they are natural. She has bright green eyes, just like her as a cat. 
Personality: She’s a very loud, curious toddler. Always exploring and trying to find things out. She loves playing and getting dirty. She’s very innocent and just wants to have fun. 
Outfit/Style: She wears shirts and dresses in bright colors like blue, purple, and green. She wears mostly black leggings with colorful designs. Her hair is often down, but it can also been seen in pigtails or two braids. She has a necklace with a small leaf charm that she always wears.
Job: (I’m not sure yet, she’s still pretty young. I’ll fill it in later)
Hobby: She likes to read, particularly adventure novels, as well as riding her bike and playing soccer.
What Type of Car: (she doesn’t drive one yet)
Pets: She has a golden retriever puppy that pretty much matches her personality, his name is Max.
Favorite Song: Mickey Mouse Theme Song (she’s four xd)
Favorite Food: Chicken Nuggets
Quirks/Skills: She is very good at soccer. She always talks very loudly and doesn’t always listen to her parents.

Warrior Name: Apple(tooth?)
Human Name: Andy Toth
Human Age: 5 (he’s a kit as well)
Appearance: He’s a tall and skinny kid with big feet. His eyes are green and he has bright, curly, ginger hair. His complexion is pretty pale. He has tons of freckles on his face and arms.
Personality: He’s a very loud boy (again xd), he is pretty mischievous and gets into a lot of trouble, but everyone still loves him. He loves running and hanging out with his friends. 
Outfit/Style: He wears green, blue, red, and orange t-shirts and sweatpants or shorts. His hair is brushed out of his face.
Job: (I’ll fill it in, like Cedar’s) 
Hobby: He does track and runs races. He also enjoys swimming for fun.
What Type of Car: ( He doesn't have one yet)
Pets: He has a large snake that is yellow, his name is Spongebob.
Favorite Song: Batman Theme Song
Favorite Food: Pizza
Quirks/Skills: He always fidgets, and talks really fast. He is a speedy runner and loves races.

Warrior Name: Daisy(breeze?)
Human Name: Dalia Breender
Human Age: 6/7 (she’s becoming an apprentice)
Appearance: She is a little shorter than average, with an average skin tone, and long blond hair. She has bright blue eyes and dimples.
Personality: She’s a quieter, sweet girl. She wants everyone to be happy and be friends. She likes to stay on the positive side and be cheerful. She is pretty naive. She is passionate about world peace, saving the earth and animals. She’s a vegan.
Outfit/Style: She wears blue and pink shirts with black leggings. Her hair is usually worn down or in a braid.
Job: She wants to be a doctor and a part time poetry writer.
Hobby: She loves writing poetry and drawing.
What Type of Car: In the future, she’ll drive an eco-friendly hybrid car.
Favorite Song: Shake it Off by Taylor Swift
Favorite Food: Anything Vegan
Quirks/Skills: She speaks quietly, and is vegan. She’s great at writing poetry.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

PostSubject: Re: What would your OC be like as a human?   What would your OC be like as a human? EmptyTue 21 Jan 2020 - 13:57

Warrior Name: Spotlake

Human Name: Cherith 'Cherry' Whatever Crow's last name is

Human Age: 24

Appearance: A white girl with black hair going into ginger hair and green eyes with freckles.

Personality: She is a motherly protective rule following girl. She has a love for books and is really friendly. She is also very loyal and loving.

Outfit/style: A shirt and sweat pants with tennis shoes or boots.

Job: An elementry teacher

Hobby: Reading books

What type of car do they drive? A 2018 honda pilot

Pet(s): A cat named Harry, a dog named Calyflower and two bunnies named, Adam and Sniffles

Favorite Song: Any hamilton song

Favorite Food: Mushroom, tomato soup

Quirks/skills: Can sing really well and is an excellent cook.

Warrior Name: Nightdog

Human Name: Sam Doge

Human Age: 7

Appearance: A white child with black hair and brown eyes

Personality: Same personalty

Outfit/style: He wears any clothes he finds mostly with graphics on them

Job: He wants to be Mickey mouse (Don't ask)

Hobby: Running

What type of car do they drive? One of those toy cars witha face on it

Pet(s): A guine pig named Patrick

Favorite Song: Mine Diamonds

Favorite Food: Beef jerky

Quirks/skills: Crazy fast at running

Not going to do Deer I'm too lazy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would your OC be like as a human?   What would your OC be like as a human? Empty

Back to top Go down

What would your OC be like as a human?
Page 1 of 1