Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
The Clans, having faced their various opponents and challenges, fight to maintain the normal lives they have built. What struggles await them as the creeping fingers of leaf-bare grip the forest?
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. This month's activity check has been completed and closed. If you missed it, please PM a staff member with the filled form for each of your characters.
Leaf-bare has set in, the days bitterly cold. The prey of the territory have taken shelter for the season, making hunting difficult. Herbs are dying in the crisp, cold air. How will the clans fare?
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Make sure to check your Clan's Key Events under the Clan Information boards to see what's happening in your Clan!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Falc's DeviantArt Commissions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Falconwing

Falconwing

Characters : Falconwing (F) | Ravenmist (R) | Crowpaw (C)
Female
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 970
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan, ShadowClan, WindClan

Falc's DeviantArt Commissions Empty
PostSubject: Falc's DeviantArt Commissions   Falc's DeviantArt Commissions Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2019 1:30 pm

SO

In a few months I'm hopefully going to start the process of looking for a large parrot. Either a Grey, Eclectus, or macaw. I have enough for the bare-bones basics of any of these species, but more toys and perches would be nice. I don't quite have enough money for extras like a nice carrier or more than the necessary toys and perches. And I'm a bit too young to get a proper job. So I've opened some DA commissions! My mom has told me that she doesn't want to open a PayPal account for me right away, but will if I'm able to sell. The way Deviantart point commissions work, it will convert the Points into funds when put through the Commissions widget, and those funds will be ready to withdraw once I get PayPal and hook it up with my account. Any help's appreciated, and I have a couple of discounts for WCC members! On average commissions are finished in the same week.

Here's the link to the journal: https://www.deviantart.com/stormiedayz/journal/Commissions-Updated--810971513

Once I have PayPal set up we won't need DeviantArt as the middle man and transactions will be much easier, but until then, please bear with me! A watermarked version will be posted to DA, but a clean, unwatermarked file will be sent to you via DeviantArt Notes.
Thank y'all so much! Examples are listed in the journal, but here are a few recent ones:
Falc's DeviantArt Commissions Kestre10 (Sorry for black background, that's just something weird the forum does.)
Falc's DeviantArt Commissions Skyheart_by_stormiedayz_ddeu1qg-fullview.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTI4MCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2JkZDQ4NTgxLTE3NjgtNDU0Zi04Zjc3LWFhYWNlNTg5MDM0NlwvZGRldTFxZy1lNDg4MTI1ZS04MmJkLTQxOWUtYWE5ZS1mNDM4Y2YxOWIzMWIucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEyODAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ

Ravenmist | She-cat | ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 1 Warrior | 40/120
Wrenkit | She-Cat | Unborn
Feel free to have your characters notice these things in roleplay!
Ravenmist is blind, and won’t look directly at your eyes while speaking.
Crowspirit seems to never be in camp, being one of the few healthy warriors and constantly hunting. He seems tired, but content.
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Characters : [B] Burningwolf : [S] Sandshrew : [P] Pumakit
Male
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1046

PostSubject: Re: Falc's DeviantArt Commissions   Falc's DeviantArt Commissions Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2019 6:12 pm

That head shot is amazing!

#ff9966 :: #9966ff :: #660000
WC T4 Warrior :: WC T1 Warrior :: SC Kit
Falc's DeviantArt Commissions T3ntuH2
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."
Back to top Go down
Falconwing

Falconwing

Female
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Falc's DeviantArt Commissions   Falc's DeviantArt Commissions Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2019 9:34 am

Thank you, Stags!

Crowspirit seems to never be in camp, being one of the few healthy warriors and constantly hunting. He seems tired, but content.
Back to top Go down
Falconwing

Falconwing

Female
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Falc's DeviantArt Commissions   Falc's DeviantArt Commissions Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2019 5:23 pm

Prices have been changed, and examples have been updated! (The reason for price lowering but Points value rising is to compensate for the actual amount I receive after transacting, as DA deducts 20% when converting to USD from Points.)

(Editing with examples)

Back to top Go down
Falconwing

Falconwing

Female
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Falc's DeviantArt Commissions   Falc's DeviantArt Commissions Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2019 8:39 am

UPDATE:
I’ve moved accounts to Falcreations, and am waiting a bit before opening commissions back up. I do have an open YCH (Your Character Here), but other than that they’ll be closed for a bit.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Falc's DeviantArt Commissions   Falc's DeviantArt Commissions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Falc's DeviantArt Commissions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature :: Commission Corner-
Jump to: