Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
The Clans are being greeted by silence from their ancestors, unless StarClan is voicing their fury. With the anger of the stars against them, how will the cats of the clans fare as newleaf reclaims the area?
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. This month's activity check is currently ongoing. Please submit a completed form for each of your characters, and remember to include an explanation for each character over the three base allowed!
Newleaf is steadily returning to the forest, the flowers, grasses, and trees blooming with life once more. After the flood of last Newleaf, the heavy rains seem more threatening to the clans older members, but as prey and herbs slowly return there seems to be a fragile sense of peace. What challenges will Newleaf hold for the clan cats?
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Make sure to check your Clan's Key Events under the Clan Information boards to see what's happening in your Clan!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!
Muwahahahahaahahahaaha *evil laughter*

Feather's Art Requests #2 • [CLOSED]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Characters : (S)Shadestrike (A)Amberwing (E)Eveningpaw Dead: (T) Treepaw
Female
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 395
Clan/Rank : (S) Shadowclan Tier 1 Warrior (A) Skyclan Tier 1 Warrior (E) Shadowclan Medicine cat Apprentice Dead: (T) Riverclan apprentice

Feather's Art Requests #2 • [CLOSED] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feather's Art Requests #2 • [CLOSED]   Feather's Art Requests #2 • [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2020 3:35 am

Featherforgetful? I don't know if you remember this topic but you've got maaaybee a few people waiting?

Feather's Art Requests #2 • [CLOSED] - Page 7 1390121001v3
Shadestrike // Shadowclan // Tier 1 Warrior Amberwing // Skyclan // Tier 1 Warrior Eveningpaw // Shadowclan // Medicine cat Apprentice

Character things to notice:

Back to top Go down
XFeatherX

XFeatherX

Characters : [F]eatherpaw | [S]mokepaw | [V]ixenpaw
Female
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 737
Clan/Rank : [F] RC Apprentice | [S] SC Apprentice | [V] TC Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Feather's Art Requests #2 • [CLOSED]   Feather's Art Requests #2 • [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2020 5:57 am

Oh now that,, is the perfect nickname ;;;;

Ah yes, I am very sorry to keep you all waiting! ♡♡ I absolutely promise that I have not forgotten about this topic and the requests, I've found a little artblock spike and uh,, am kinda stuck with no good inspiration ^^;

I'm so sorry for the wait! School is busy, with assessment dates comin up soon,,, but I love drawing all of your cats and I promise I'll always make some time sooner or later!

I am so sorry for the wait, Coon - I'm a few steps away from finishing your request! I took a little pause but I hope I'll be able to get back to it soon! <3 I adore your cats' designs, I'm sure I'll get to finishing it sometime, sorry for making you wait!~

Thank you for the check-in reminder, Kitty! ;;;

If at anytime I haven't posted in this topic for a while with any updates or completed siggies, especially if I'm up to your request, please feel free to just ping me - ask for updates (I'll be more than happy to send you some progress pictures!), request any changes, or anything!! Sometimes I am a Featherforgetful,, please forgib, I love drawing all of your kitters! <33

EDIT;

@Deer -- oh my goodness, I'm so sorry for the very late reply!! I could've sworn I'd replied, but thank you very much for the request! I'll add you to the list -- due to ic-changes, would you like any modifications to your original request? I'd be happy to change Smudge to a StarClan cat, if you'd like! ♡

Feather's Art Requests #2 • [CLOSED] - Page 7 Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

:.:|| ic  news ||:.:

.:|| Featherpaw • RiverClan | Smokepaw • ShadowClan | Vixenpaw • ThunderClan ||:.
|  20/80 | 20/80 | 20/80  |
.:||  #292950 | #665f35 | #b02e2e  ||:.

Back to top Go down
Deer

Deer

Characters : Cedarpaw, Applepaw, Daisypaw
Female
Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 386
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Riverclan, apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Feather's Art Requests #2 • [CLOSED]   Feather's Art Requests #2 • [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2020 8:38 am

@Feather It’s ok! Actually, I would like Smudge to be a StarClan cat. Thanks! It’s alright, I’m pretty busy too.

Applepaw of Riverclan. #33ff33
Daisypaw of Thunderclan #9900cc
Cedarpaw of Thunderclan #ffcc00

Applepaw is excited to join his brother and father in the warrior’s den very soon!
Daisypaw is gaining more confidence as she nears warriorhood.
Cedarpaw is back to normal. She often hangs out with other apprentices.

Feather's Art Requests #2 • [CLOSED] - Page 7 Tn0lm410
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feather's Art Requests #2 • [CLOSED]   Feather's Art Requests #2 • [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feather's Art Requests #2 • [CLOSED]
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: