Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Feather's Art Requests #2 • [CLOSED]

Go down 
+18
Peridot
Falcarolwing
Spooksjolly
Reaper King
Kari
Kade
Fox
KittyKatz
Jay Bird
rhindon
Stags
Lulu
Ice
Lizz
Maple
Drippy
Ripped
feahter
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
feahter

feahter

Characters : [F]eatherpaw | [S]mokespirit | [V]ixenpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] RC Apprentice | [S] SC Tier I Warrior | [V] TC Apprentice
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 857

Feather's Art Requests #2 • [CLOSED] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feather's Art Requests #2 • [CLOSED]   Feather's Art Requests #2 • [CLOSED] - Page 5 EmptyTue 3 Dec 2019 - 18:55

wow, oms thank you so much guys! that was super fast, i appreciate it!! :D

I have added/will add you all to the reserved list, and am looking forward to drawing all your kibbens! <3

+ i have mostly fixed the original post, hurrah!

proud og member of the wcc leg cult

Feather's Art Requests #2 • [CLOSED] - Page 5 Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

:.:|| ic  news ||:.:

.:|| Featherpaw ⟡ RC | Smokespirit ⟡ SC | Vixenpaw ⟡ TC ||:.
|  20/80 | 35/90* | 20/80  |
.:||  #292950 | #665f35 | #b02e2e  ||:.

*disabled stat reduction; half-blind

Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1846

PostSubject: Re: Feather's Art Requests #2 • [CLOSED]   Feather's Art Requests #2 • [CLOSED] - Page 5 EmptyTue 3 Dec 2019 - 19:10

Username: Stags
Number of Cats: 3
Order of Cats [Left to Right]: Burningwolf, Sandshrew, Pumakit
Order of Cats' Heights [Shortest to Tallest]: Sandshrew, Burningwolf, Puma
Fullbody or Headshots? Full Body
Shaded? No thank you

Cat Name: Burningwolf
Tom/She-Cat: She Cat
Appearance/Picture/s: (preferably a picture or a detailed description) Will send on discord
Build: small and muscular
Pose: Sitting normally, facing forward
Expression: Neutral look, maybe with a hint of sadness
Extras: Will send a picture of scars!
Dialogue Colour Splash? no thank you
Other Info/Requests:

Cat Name: Sandshrew
Tom/She-Cat: She-Cat
Appearance/Picture/s: (preferably a picture or a detailed description) Will send on Discord!
Build: small and skinny
Pose: Digging
Expression: Smirking
Extras: Puncture holes on the back of her neck
Dialogue Colour Splash? no thank you
Other Info/Requests:

Cat Name: Pumakit
Appearance/Picture/s: (preferably a picture or a detailed description) Will send on discord!
Build: EXTREMELY large and fluffy
Pose: Sitting sideways, head held high
Expression: Scowling
Extras: None
Dialogue Colour Splash? No thank you!
Other Info/Requests: Holding a death berry in her mouth please!

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Feather's Art Requests #2 • [CLOSED]   Feather's Art Requests #2 • [CLOSED] - Page 5 EmptyWed 4 Dec 2019 - 3:06

Thank you, Stags!! I have added your request to the list!~

Feather's Art Requests #2 • [CLOSED] - Page 5 Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

Back to top Go down
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Characters : [M]urkyhope, [H]ickorypaw, [P]each Dead: Shadestrike, Amberwing, Eveningpaw and Treepaw
Clan/Rank : [M] Shadowclan T1 Warrior [H] Riverclan Apprentice [P] T1 Kittypet
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 485

PostSubject: Re: Feather's Art Requests #2 • [CLOSED]   Feather's Art Requests #2 • [CLOSED] - Page 5 EmptyThu 5 Dec 2019 - 2:00

My babies are growing up, I need new art of them! (Your art is so good!)

Username: Kittykatz
Order of Cats [Left to Right]: Shadepaw(Soon to be a warrior), Amberpaw(soon to be a warrior), Treepaw (who is the youngest)
Order of Cats' Heights [Shortest to Tallest]: Treepaw, Shadepaw, Amberpaw

Fullbody or Headshots? Fullbody
Shaded? Yes please!

(please copy and paste character form below for every cat)
Cat Name: Shadepaw
Tom/She-Cat: She-cat
Appearance/Picture/s: The first in the siggy for reference, for the other side of her look at the first in the spoiler. 
Build: Skinny, but that is disguised by her long fur, her face is round but her muzzle is pointed. 
Pose: Walking, head turned to the viewer
Expression: Smiling, mouth open, big eyes.
Extras: (Three claws) Scar down her right side starting close to her belly and ending in the middle of the start of the leg. (hope you understood, haha)
Dialogue Colour Splash? yes, same as last time
Other Info/Requests: Floofy

Cat Name: Amberpaw
Appearance/Picture/s: (preferably a picture or a detailed description) White with orangey-brown tabby stripes on her tail which fade closer to her body. (you practically nailed the design last time) Amber eyes. (One paw the same colour as her tail stripes on her left)
Build: Long body, very tall, ears that are slightly bigger than usual. Pointed face, fluffy tail. The length of her fur is in the middle between short and long.
Pose: Looking up, lost in the clouds, paw up.
Expression: Daydreaming, eyes open
Extras: Big, three taloned scar down her back
Dialogue Colour Splash? Yup, same colour as last time
Other Info/Requests: Tall bby

Cat Name: Treepaw
Tom/She-Cat: Tom
Appearance/Picture/s: Dark brown tabby with grey stripes, sea-green eyes. He has folded ears, long tail and long fangs (third in siggy)
Build: Smallish but hardly noticeable (but very noticeable next to my cats lol). Flatish and wide face but not as much as a persian.
Pose: Running towards camera, claws out, fangs visible, tail fluffed out
Expression: Scared and angry (eyes scared, mouth angry)
Extras: Small patch of fur missing on his left shoulder blade.
Dialogue Colour Splash? Yes,
This colour
Other Info/Requests:

rip my babies:
Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Feather's Art Requests #2 • [CLOSED]   Feather's Art Requests #2 • [CLOSED] - Page 5 EmptyThu 5 Dec 2019 - 17:51

Thanks so much, Kitty!! Your cats are so beautiful and handsome, I can't wait to draw them! ♡

Here's your completed request, Ice!~

Daisyflame & Ravenmist:

Kade, Cardinalcry is next! <3

Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

PostSubject: Re: Feather's Art Requests #2 • [CLOSED]   Feather's Art Requests #2 • [CLOSED] - Page 5 EmptyThu 5 Dec 2019 - 18:20

It's clear that Spotpaw is my faverite but I need some art of her older
Cat Name: Spotpaw
Appearance Description/Picture/s (preferably a picture, or a descriptive description): There's a picture of her in my signature but whats not in the picture is her sorta updated design and her scar. Her updated design is two spots on her shoulder near her orange back thing and two spots near the orange back thing and three spots on the cheek without spots before in a traingle (all those new spots are orange) She also has a scar on your right. Its a scratch mark from a cats claws that is in the white area and isn't too big but not too small
Pose: Lying down looking towards us as she is blushing imensly with love in her eyes (probably looking at Crowpaw but he ain't in the pic) You can do whatever you want with her legs and tail
Background: (leave blank for a watery brush splash with your cat's dialogue color) Her Color!
Shaded? Yesh
Headshot or Whole Body? Whole body please

(Also can I use the pic you drew for a profile pic? I'm just asking)

Spotlake (Tier 5 warrior) Nightwolf (Elder) Quaildock (Tier 2 warrior) Quietstep/Delilah(kittypet)Feather's Art Requests #2 • [CLOSED] - Page 5 Bebes10
Siggy by the lovely Cocoa!
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: Feather's Art Requests #2 • [CLOSED]   Feather's Art Requests #2 • [CLOSED] - Page 5 EmptySat 7 Dec 2019 - 21:00

OH MY GOSHHHH

I've been away for a few days

BUT WHAT THE HECK THANK YOU ICE AND FEATHER

Aaaaaaaa they complement each other perfectly <3

Feather's Art Requests #2 • [CLOSED] - Page 5 FCWEm7
~ ShadowClan Deputy ~
Remind Me To Post!
Feather's Art Requests #2 • [CLOSED] - Page 5 Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Feather's Art Requests #2 • [CLOSED]   Feather's Art Requests #2 • [CLOSED] - Page 5 EmptySat 7 Dec 2019 - 23:45

Thanks so much for the request, Hitsjui!! I'd be very glad to draw Spotpaw for you ^^ And yes, I'm totally fine with the picture being used as a profile picture! I'm so extremely grateful that you'd do that - thank you for asking, I appreciate it! <3

FALCON, I'm so glad you like it!! Thank you so much, I very much enjoyed drawing them aaaaa <33

Here's your completed request, Kade!~

Cardinalcry:

Maple, your signature is next! <3

Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: Feather's Art Requests #2 • [CLOSED]   Feather's Art Requests #2 • [CLOSED] - Page 5 EmptySun 8 Dec 2019 - 14:04

Y'know what I'm hecking yes'ing into this (I'm on crappy mobile for the next few days so please bear with me, "refs" are in my current siggy unless stated otherwise)

Username: Falconwing
Order of Cats [Left to Right]: Ravenmist, Crowpaw, Falconwing
Order of Cats' Heights [Shortest to Tallest]: Falconwing, Ravenmist, Crowpaw
Fullbody or Headshots? Whichever you have time for!
Shaded? Again, shaded would be epic but I'm totally cool if you don't have time!

Cat Name: Ravenmist
Appearance/Picture/s: Signature!
Build: Slim, with short hair. Not particularly tall or short, average proportions. Carries herself in a shy and gentle manner.
Pose: I don't really care which pose you choose to put her in, but I'd like the three to complement each others' poses and work together composition-wise. She's very much a tired sweet old mom character!
Expression: A gentle smile, or perhaps daydreaming. Whatever works best!
Extras: Her face is marred with scars, especially across her eyes, and she is heavily scarred between her shoulders and near her back area.
Dialogue Colour Splash? Yes!
Other Info/Requests: Nothing else!

Cat Name: Crowpaw (Crowspirit)
Appearance/Picture/s: Signature! Markings don't have to be exact. He is a smoke tabby with scattered white patches. Eyes are very bright and striking, but slightly paler in color than what I pictured. If you could picture his head fur as slicked back versus fluffed up or forward, that'd be great!
Build: Crowpaw is very tall, with long fur, silky, but not fluffy, as it lays rather flat against his body. He has high cheekbones and an overall handsome appearance. Think a jock type look to complement the personality.
Pose: See above. He's confident, loyal, and nosy, wanting to be involved in everything.
Expression: A cocky grin, or perhaps brow furrowed, as if trying to figure out something.
Extras: (Not pictured in sig, as they are recent) He has very small bite mark scars on the back of his neck, and has long claw mark scars running from the base of his left ear to the left side of his chin, barely missing his eye. One runs through his eyebrow, creating a split in it, and the same inner one also goes across the corner of his mouth. Left ear is ripped on the outside, near the base. (Sorry about the dialouge, just very specific)
Dialogue Colour Splash? Please do a brighter green, as his text color is extremely dark.
Other Info/Requests: Please draw him as an adult!

Cat Name: Falconwing
Appearance/Picture/s: Sig! She's a bit lighter than pictured, almost a sandy brown.
Build: Falconwing is slightly shorter than your average cat, but is also slim and light. She has big ears and paws, and an unusually long tail. She has a larger muzzle than your average cat, though not as large as an Oriental's.
Pose: See above. She's optimistic, playful, and a total soccer mom.
Expression: A big, goofy grin, or something else along those lines!
Extras: A noticeable scar across the bridge of her muzzle, and top of right ear ripped. A few thin scars  running from the bottom of her chest down her belly.
Dialogue Colour Splash? Yes!
Other Info/Requests: She's about a head shorter than Ravenmist, and a head-and-a-half shorter than Crowspirit.

AAAAA tysm, I'm crazy excited!

Feather's Art Requests #2 • [CLOSED] - Page 5 FCWEm7
~ ShadowClan Deputy ~
Remind Me To Post!
Feather's Art Requests #2 • [CLOSED] - Page 5 Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Characters : Mutiny // Webkit // Roachkit
Clan/Rank : Loner // SC Kit // RC Kit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 879

PostSubject: Re: Feather's Art Requests #2 • [CLOSED]   Feather's Art Requests #2 • [CLOSED] - Page 5 EmptyMon 9 Dec 2019 - 13:40

SCREAM
I was so upset I missed this the first time

I WILL NOT MISS IT THIS TIME AAAAAAA

Username: Kari
Number of Cats: Three!
Order of Cats [Left to Right]: Thornstar, Wasppaw, Timberkit (Shown as a warrior pls ;o)
Order of Cats' Heights [Shortest to Tallest]:
Timber, Thorn, Wasp
Timber is only a little bigger than Thorn, and Thorn is a BIG girl. Wasp is about average size/build. Not too big, not too small.
Fullbody or Headshots? Full body please!
Shaded? Yes please!

Cat Name: Thornstar
Appearance/Picture/s: Thorn's a big scary girl. Her eyes are two different shades of green, and her fur is this sort of smoky black with undertones of taupe. She has long-ish fur and a narrow, kind of more pointed muzzle. Thorn's tail is also pretty dang long and fluffy, and her claws are always pokin out just a little bit because she is awful at actually filing them. It doesn't help that her paws are huge too haha
Feather's Art Requests #2 • [CLOSED] - Page 5 ActualThornstar
Build: Big. Beefy. MAMA! Thorn is a very large, very muscular she-cat. Her shoulders are broad, and her paws are notably large. She easily towers over most cats, and kits look teeny next to her.
Pose: Sitting with her head high in a sort of confident, regal way. Angle her body to be facing slightly towards Wasp, but also still facing the 'camera'
Expression: Narrowed eyes. Maybe disapproving or disinterested? Both eyes visible please! ;D
Extras: (e.g., scars, injuries) Ohohohoh... yes. Many. As shown in the picture above, Thorn kinda looks like someone tossed her in a blender. Her left foreleg up to the elbow is covered in nasty looking scars from when she was in the twolegplace and got it caught in barbed wire. Her right eye looks like it should be missing with now nasty the scar is, because up until she became leader it actually was. That was a badger attack. Her left ear has a few nicks in it and her right ear is missing the tip. Her left shoulder has a deep gash in it, and the scars on her face are from fights when she was just an apprentice/kit and played a little too rough. The only scars not shown in the sprite above are a bite scar over her throat from Spottedstar, and three parallel slashes over her lip/muzzle from being attacked by a skyclan apprentice. (Now Flowerthorn.) Beyond those two, everything else is shown in the sprite ;D
Dialogue Colour Splash? Yes please! (#65c400)
Other Info/Requests:

Cat Name: Wasppaw
Appearance/Picture/s: Okay, don't let her name fool you. Wasppaw is actually around a year old now, so she's most definitely not apprentice-aged anymore haha. Wasp is a very vivid tortoiseshell with soft blue eyes, tufted ears, and especially long whiskers. Her fur is mostly short beyond a little bit of fluff around her cheeks and the light tufting on her ears. Her paws are small and dainty, and she's got that natural sort of Riverclan sleekness to her. Her face is rounder than Thorn's, and she's got a little extra fluff on her rump, right around where her tail is. Beyond the tortoiseshell blotch pattern, she also has a little bit of banding on her tail and back right paw. The blotch pattern on the body/legs really doesn't need to be specific, but the design on her paws, tail, and face are specific to the below picture.
Feather's Art Requests #2 • [CLOSED] - Page 5 Wasppaw
Build: She's pretty lean and lithe. Like her mother Swanpetal she's got that "liquid cat" kind of look to her when she walks. Her short fur shows off her slim build pretty well. Like I mentioned above, she has delicate looking paws. Overall she's sleek, but about average height.
Pose: I'll leave this one up to you!
Expression: A little more sly. Maybe even flirty?
Extras: None of her scars are too visible, so no worries here!
Dialogue Colour Splash? Yes please! (#ff8000)
Other Info/Requests:

Cat Name: Timberkit
Appearance/Picture/s: I don't actually have a sprite for him yet, but I do have a picture luckily! Timber will be a big tabby boy with gold eyes! I know, they're pale green in the picture, but shhhh hehe ;P He's a tabby, but he's a little different than your standard tabby. His stripes are very thick, and they're ink black, so it's a very dramatic patterning, especially against the orangey-brown of the rest of his fur. Just like his mama, he's got those big, broad shoulders and beefy paws, but unlike his mama, he's got shorter fur! His ears are also lightly tufted, much like Wasp. His head is a little more blocky, and he doesn't have the especially long, fluffy tail his mama has. However, he also has longer whiskers and slightly longer legs, showing off his half-clan blood.
Feather's Art Requests #2 • [CLOSED] - Page 5 4324373393_eec256430a_b
Build: Ohh boy, he's gonna be even bigger than his mama Thorn. Luckily their builds will be about the same! He's just as bulky, a little bit moreso even, and he's taller than her. Either way, even without all that extra fur, Timber is still just as big as his mama, and he's not afraid to throw that weight around.
Pose: Sitting but with his paws more forward. Have his head and forepaws be towards the middle and his hind legs/tail towards the right. His head should be lower and his shoulders raised a bit, as if he's growling at someone to back off. His claws should be fully out, and maybe if you can have the fur on his spine raised a bit that would be awesome! Something akin to this?
Expression: Aggressive, angry, or spiteful. Timber is a mean boy and everyone he meets is greeted with a glare or a snarl. This kind of energy?
Extras: (e.g., scars, injuries)
Dialogue Colour Splash? Yes please! (#00661a)
Other Info/Requests:

I love your art so heckin much aaaa! I hope this isn't too much ;;o;;

★☆★ Take what you can ★☆★

Feather's Art Requests #2 • [CLOSED] - Page 5 QNTjwT2

Mutiny  |  Webkit  |  Roachkit
Loner  |  Shadowclan Kit  |  Riverclan Kit
40/100  |  10/30  |  10/30

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Feather's Art Requests #2 • [CLOSED]   Feather's Art Requests #2 • [CLOSED] - Page 5 EmptyMon 9 Dec 2019 - 15:31

AAA YES
THE BABIES
LET'S GOO

Thank you so much, Falcon and Kari!! I'll add them to the list, I'm very much looking forward to drawing these kibbens! ;D

Back to top Go down
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: Feather's Art Requests #2 • [CLOSED]   Feather's Art Requests #2 • [CLOSED] - Page 5 EmptyMon 9 Dec 2019 - 18:51

Username: Peridot
Order of Cats [Left to Right]: Olive, Red, Cherry
Order of Cats' Heights [Shortest to Tallest]: Cherry, Olive, Red
Fullbody or Headshots? Fullbodies!
Shaded? Yes, please!

Cat Name: Olivekit (Will be Oliveeyes)
Tom/She-Cat: she-cat
Appearance/Picture/s: Soft gray tabby she-cat with light olive green eyes [x]
Build: Lithe and lean, like a WindClan cat
Pose: Standing, ears pricked, tail up
Expression: Smiling, generally happy
Extras: N/A
Dialogue Colour Splash? No
Other Info/Requests: I'd like her to be drawn as an adult!

Cat Name: Redkit (Will be Redwolf)
Appearance/Picture/s: Dark ginger tabby with white paws and chest, plumy tail, and extra toes on the front feet (and blue eyes)
Like this but with no white on tail, and white paws + chest [x]
Build: Stocky, but tall
Pose: Sitting kinda hunched, ears flattened in irritation, tail wrapped around her paws
Expression: Irritated, kind of a curled lip

Cat Name: Cherrykit (Will be Cherryblossom)
Appearance/Picture/s: Smaller than average buff/tan and white tabby with green eyes and extra toes on her front feet! [faceclaim] (looks pretty much exactly like her faceclaim)
Build: Small and lean, was the runt of her litter
Pose: Up to you!
Expression: Warm, kind and inviting

Last edited by Peridot on Fri 10 Jan 2020 - 21:10; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Feather's Art Requests #2 • [CLOSED]   Feather's Art Requests #2 • [CLOSED] - Page 5 EmptyTue 10 Dec 2019 - 14:44

Thank you so much for requesting, Peri!!
Unfortunately Red's image link seems unavailable, but I'd be able to work off of the description if there's no other image! Sorry about that ^^;

I'm looking forward to drawing your kibbens! <33

Back to top Go down
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: Feather's Art Requests #2 • [CLOSED]   Feather's Art Requests #2 • [CLOSED] - Page 5 EmptyTue 10 Dec 2019 - 15:01

fixed the image! sorry abt that lmao
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Feather's Art Requests #2 • [CLOSED]   Feather's Art Requests #2 • [CLOSED] - Page 5 EmptyFri 27 Dec 2019 - 17:42

Username: RainyHeart
Order of Cats [Left to Right]: Sedgekit - Leopardkit - Ivykit
Order of Cats' Heights [Shortest to Tallest]: Sedgekit - Ivykit - Leopardkit
Fullbody or Headshots? Fullbody
Shaded? Yes please c:

{I want all the kids fully-grown btw}

Cat Name: Sedgekit
Appearance/Picture/s:
Spoiler:
Build: See detailed description
Pose: Sitting, turned a bit away from the other cats but still facing forward enough that both her eyes are in view, with a front paw raised in the air towards a butterfly.  Perhaps her head could be tilted curiously.
Expression: A happy, curious, somewhat dreamy smile; her eyes wide and bright.
Extras: Some tiny pink/yellow/purple flowers tucked in her fur, between her toes, and behind her ears.  No more than 8
Other Info/Requests: As far as height goes, she would come up to Leopard's mid-shoulder.  She's very imaginative and carefree, so she exudes child-like energy.

Cat Name: Leopardkit
Appearance/Picture/s:
Spoiler:
Build: See description
Pose: Standing confidently, looking straight ahead, claws unsheathed.
Expression: A cocky smirk, looking as if he's challanging someone to a fight.
Other Info/Requests: He very tall.  He has an energy of arrogance and selfishness.

Cat Name: Ivykit
Appearance/Picture/s:
Spoiler:
Build: See description
Pose: Standing and turned towards the right, looking as if she's about to walk away.  Head is twisted around to look at Leopard/Sedge.
Expression: A serious, stoic frown, looking disapproving; eyes are narrowed, looking like she has better things to do.
Other Info/Requests: For height she comes up to Leopardkit's neck.  She has an energy of responsibility and maturity.

Feather's Art Requests #2 • [CLOSED] - Page 5 Feathe11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feather's Art Requests #2 • [CLOSED]   Feather's Art Requests #2 • [CLOSED] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Feather's Art Requests #2 • [CLOSED]
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next