Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
The Clans are being greeted by silence from their ancestors, unless StarClan is voicing their fury. With the anger of the stars against them, how will the cats of the clans fare as newleaf reclaims the area?
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. This month's activity check is currently ongoing. Please submit a completed form for each of your characters, and remember to include an explanation for each character over the three base allowed!
Newleaf is steadily returning to the forest, the flowers, grasses, and trees blooming with life once more. After the flood of last Newleaf, the heavy rains seem more threatening to the clans older members, but as prey and herbs slowly return there seems to be a fragile sense of peace. What challenges will Newleaf hold for the clan cats?
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Make sure to check your Clan's Key Events under the Clan Information boards to see what's happening in your Clan!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stags

Stags

Characters : [B] Burningwolf : [S] Sandshrew : [P] Pumakit
Male
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1046

PostSubject: Sign Up To Question Tinystar [Burning Justice plot]   Sign Up To Question Tinystar [Burning Justice plot] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2019 10:16 am

Hello everyone! Since our goal for this to be finished is September 1, I am going to hold sign ups for those that can question Tinystar.

Requirements:
- Must be willing to post fast bois, like sanic
- Make sense for your character to question Tinystar (obs)
- Questioning must be condensed to one post.

Post below if you think all four cats should question Tinystar back to back or if it should alternate between questions and Tinystar,
As lemongrass suggested, all the cats will post their questions back to back to portray a "chaotic' scene of rapid fire questioning.

I will take four cats.
1. Sandblaze
2. Leafwhirl

#ff9966 :: #9966ff :: #660000
WC T4 Warrior :: WC T1 Warrior :: SC Kit
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Last edited by Stags on Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Grizzly

Characters : Ferretnose, Aspenheart, Beepaw, Tanglepaw
Male
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 1627

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up To Question Tinystar [Burning Justice plot]   Sign Up To Question Tinystar [Burning Justice plot] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2019 4:11 pm

Sandblaze admires and looks up to Tinystar, so I think it makes sense for him to want answers. He will sympathize with him and understand that even though he may have felt justified, it's not right that he should get away with what was now obviously a mistake.

(I'm not sure if you want an explanation of what the character is going to ask, but Sandblaze would ask for what Sparrowpaw did leading up to her trial that led Tinystar to believe that execution was the most fitting punishment rather than just exile or stripping of rank.)

Ferretnose ∴ ThunderClan Warrior {V}* ∴ #609E5D
Aspenheart ∴ WindClan Medicine Cat {II}* ∴ #503B87
Beepaw ∴ ThunderClan Apprentice ∴ #4C9E8D
Tanglepaw ∴ ShadowClan Apprentice ∴ #AC6C6C
*disabled stat reduction

⇻Wondering what my characters are up to? Check my quote!⇺
Back to top Go down
lemongrass
Former Staff
Former Staff
lemongrass

Female
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1050

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up To Question Tinystar [Burning Justice plot]   Sign Up To Question Tinystar [Burning Justice plot] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2019 5:30 pm

Leaftwirl is dating Tinystar's son, and was also the leader's apprentice. She has been very loyal to SkyClan since birth and had been shaken to her core to hear about what Tinystar did. While her morals are shifty now, it leaves her vulnerable for numerous emotions and actions, causing her presence in the trial to be quite volatile. There will be tears, there will be anger. Tea will be spilled XD

I think it would be cool to have all four cats just kinda spew their questions like those dramatic court trial scenes from movies, and Burningsun can slam her paw down and yell "silence!" or something cool! :)

I have all day off tomorrow to post, as well as the afternoons for the next days. I can ZOOM if needed.

Tier II - {45/160}
{ Finchstar }
Leader of WindClan
Tier V - {120/300}
{ Tawnypaw }
Apprentice of RiverClan
Apprentice - {20/80}
{ Billie }
Rogue of Twolegplace
Tier I - {45/140}

Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/lemongrassart
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up To Question Tinystar [Burning Justice plot]   Sign Up To Question Tinystar [Burning Justice plot] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: