Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Change is picking its way through the forest again: changing names, promoting ranks, taking lives. Will the shaky time of peace last?
September's Activity Check is complete. If you missed the check, please PM a staff members with your characters' information.
Greenleaf is present, but the nights aren't as long as they were a moon ago. Cool mists now blanket the mornings.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Make sure to check your Clan's Key Events under the Clan Information boards to see what's happening in your Clan!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Unfortunate Slowness [1 Month Activity Speed Warning]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ripped the Ripper

Ripped the Ripper

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 4028

Unfortunate Slowness [1 Month Activity Speed Warning] Empty
PostUnfortunate Slowness [1 Month Activity Speed Warning]

Howdy pals,

I wanted to throw up a formal apology for the lack of my posting ability right now. My mental health has taken a drop, work has been busy, and my grandpa is in the hospital.

There's a lot going on impacting my post speed and I promise I am/will continue to do my best. A lot more is coming up soon in the future with moving, wedding planning, and more.

If anyone needs me desperately, you can reach me on Discord or via PM. I will prioritize things needed to push along plot or for requirements, ceremonies, etc.

I miss RPing and wish I was able to give more right now. And I will still be around continuing to do what I can. Pls just be patient with me and don't hesitate to nudge me if you need me.

~ A Tired Ripped

Unfortunate Slowness [1 Month Activity Speed Warning] Ripped10

maple made me spoopy

✢  Beartooth of Thunderclan // 100/280 // Tom // color=#669900  ✢
✧  Houndpaw of Thunderclan // 20/80 // Tom // color=#9999cc  ✧
Arcayus the Loner // 45/140 // Tom // color=#ff9966 ︵
Basilkit of Skyclan // Post-Womb // She-cat // color=#00cc99 〷

★ Deputy of Thunderclan ★

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Unfortunate Slowness [1 Month Activity Speed Warning] :: Comments

Leaflizard
Re: Unfortunate Slowness [1 Month Activity Speed Warning]
Post on Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:54 pm by Leaflizard
I hope everything turns out okay Ripped. If you need to take a break we all understand :)
Also, I hope your wedding turns out amazing!
Ripped the Ripper
Re: Unfortunate Slowness [1 Month Activity Speed Warning]
Post on Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:03 pm by Ripped the Ripper
im going to nudge this just as a reminder. people have been super nice to me but i will still be spotty and not always able to respond to me per this notice. i just feel bad and dont want to inconvenience anyone. ilu all.

Unfortunate Slowness [1 Month Activity Speed Warning]

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: