Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A wild Lynx appeared!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kari

Kari

Characters : Mutiny // Webkit // Roachkit
Clan/Rank : Loner // SC Kit // RC Kit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 879

A wild Lynx appeared! Empty
PostSubject: A wild Lynx appeared!   A wild Lynx appeared! EmptyThu Aug 22, 2019 4:43 pm

As the newly appointed Crowpaw turned to greet her mentor, Thornbriar shifted her attention back to the crowd. Now for the second kit that had caught her eye lately. Her one-eyed gaze sought out the bold pelted tom amidst the gathered cats, pinning him with a calm stare as soon as she caught sight of him. The little tom had showed a lot of potential, something she'd most certainly noticed. He was not unlike Crowpaw in the ambition he held, but there was something else that made him stand out. Something she couldn't quite put her claw on...

"Lynxkit, step forward."

★☆★ Take what you can ★☆★

A wild Lynx appeared! QNTjwT2

Mutiny  |  Webkit  |  Roachkit
Loner  |  Shadowclan Kit  |  Riverclan Kit
40/100  |  10/30  |  10/30

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: A wild Lynx appeared!   A wild Lynx appeared! EmptyThu Aug 22, 2019 5:42 pm

His name was called. It was time! The now buffy tom was a handsome, fluffy cat with striking green eyes and a well-groomed mane that made him stand out among kits and apprentices. He was growing in size and spirit and today, that was going to show in this new phase of his life: the start of his warrior training. With pride, the tom walked towards the Jaggedrock, crossing between his clanmates as he faced Thornbriar with not a bit of hesitation. Inside his eyes, there was a fiery determination, a strong will of learning to become the best one day... to be worthy of leading the clan one day. Inside his head, the same phrase kept repeating:

I'm ready.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
A wild Lynx appeared! Signat14
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Characters : Mutiny // Webkit // Roachkit
Clan/Rank : Loner // SC Kit // RC Kit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 879

PostSubject: Re: A wild Lynx appeared!   A wild Lynx appeared! EmptyThu Aug 22, 2019 7:30 pm

Amusement flickered in the heavily scarred deputy's eye as she studied the little tom. He practically dripped passion, and he seemed to be charged with a sort of electricity that almost felt foreign to her now. He was most definitely ready, and something in her said that he would one day make a fine warrior. "Good posture, kit." She purred, nodding to the little tom before she spoke again.

"Now then, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to begin your training as an apprentice of Shadowclan. Lynxkit, from this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you shall be known as Lynxpaw. Your mentor will be Ravenmist. She will teach you all she knows." Shifting her gaze back to the gathered cats behind Lynxpaw, Thornbriar located the she-cat in question. "Ravenmist, I believe you are ready to take on an apprentice. You will be the mentor of Lynxpaw. I trust you will train him well."

★☆★ Take what you can ★☆★

A wild Lynx appeared! QNTjwT2

Mutiny  |  Webkit  |  Roachkit
Loner  |  Shadowclan Kit  |  Riverclan Kit
40/100  |  10/30  |  10/30

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: A wild Lynx appeared!   A wild Lynx appeared! EmptyThu Aug 22, 2019 7:40 pm

Ravenmist inclined her head upwards, surprised but pleased. Thornbriar chose me? Despite my blindness, uselessness, everything? A spark of hope fluttered in her chest. Perhaps this apprentice, Lynxpaw, would fill the gaping hole in her heart that Sparkfeather, Hollowpaw, Crowfur, Asterspark had left. ”I will do my best, Thornbriar.” She picked her way through the cats, till she reached the apprentice who had spoken. ”Congratulations, Lynxpaw. I look forward to training you.” She was blind, sure, but a formidable figure, inheriting her height from her father and grandfather, with many scars marring her face and shoulders. StarClan, help me. I’ll have to find my way through mentoring without my sight. Then again, I’ve found a way through everything else in life. ”Oh, I hope I don’t lose you, too.” She muttered, hardly loud enough to hear, in the young cat’s direction.

A wild Lynx appeared! Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A wild Lynx appeared!   A wild Lynx appeared! Empty

Back to top Go down

A wild Lynx appeared!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp :: Jaggedrock :: ShadowClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: