Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

You've cat to be kitten me right now! [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild

Wild

Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 818

You've cat to be kitten me right now! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: You've cat to be kitten me right now! [Open]   You've cat to be kitten me right now! [Open] EmptyWed 21 Aug 2019 - 19:23

Wildkit, like any kit, was bored in the nursery. Making sure his mother wasn't watching him intently he decided to sneak out of the nursery to go bug everyone else in the camp. He tried to sneak away quietly but ended up tripping at the entrance, tumbling over paws that were still just a bit too clumsy. "Haredung!" he hissed quietly as his shook sand from his pelt. He looked around to see if anyone had seen his embarrassing tumble. That would be just the worst!

You've cat to be kitten me right now! [Open] Luke_s11
~ Tigerkit of ThunderClan ~

You've cat to be kitten me right now! [Open] Tumblr_oi0xliFjno1ts58hjo1_r2_500

WCC Bingo:

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

You've cat to be kitten me right now! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: You've cat to be kitten me right now! [Open]   You've cat to be kitten me right now! [Open] EmptySun 1 Sep 2019 - 10:35

That was quite the tumble.” Rainkit meowed softly as she padded out right behind the tom. “Are you alright?” She blinked looking at Wildkit with dark amber eyes while cocking her head to the left.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/

You've cat to be kitten me right now! [Open]
Page 1 of 1