Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Who Wants Reverse Mapleshade plot???

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

Who Wants Reverse Mapleshade plot???  Empty
PostSubject: Who Wants Reverse Mapleshade plot???    Who Wants Reverse Mapleshade plot???  EmptyThu 22 Aug 2019 - 9:55

So talking in Discord I came up with an idea.
Lynxboi is my new son, my next big character. He is a loyalist, who will literally die and kill for SC. Probably, in the near future due to a battle, he may earn hate towards other clans but his own. However, he won't be hating the cats in the clan but the clan itself as a whole.
This opens up a window to him to be open to new relationships beyond his despise for other clans.
So here's the idea:

Lynx becomes a warrior soon. He earns respect quickly, getting into skirmishes and hunting a lot. He earns the affection of a she-cat and because he seeks for the clan's greatness, he accepts her as his mate so they can have kits. She-cat #1 will be totally over heels for this boi. Lynx would be like 50% into this girl.

Now, here's the interesting thing. Lynx meets a she-cat from another clan and they start seeing each other more often. They talk and talk. Lynx soon finds out this is the love of his life and she-cat #2 feels the same. But, things get complicated when she-cat #2 gets pregnant and tells Lynx. Lynx would not be willing to leave his clan because he loves it too much so instead, he will convince this new she-cat to join (also, shortly after she confesses her pregnancy, he will break up with she-cat #1 which will bring DRAMA).
Lynx will go to Thorn, explain the situation and the she-cat #2 will give her whole loyalty to SC and the forbidden kits will be born in SC (probably being hated by Lynx's first mate which opens new ways for new plots and development).

So yeah! That's the plan. Basically, if anyone is interested in this drama, I'll need two main roles:
She-cat #1: Must be from SC
She-cat #2 aka the true love: must be from outside of SC. I'm lowkey hoping it can be a SkC she-cat that might be scared of Tiny's ruling and is looking for a way out cx But I'm open to both SkC and TC since they share borders with SC (just please have a good reason to leave your clan ;D)

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Who Wants Reverse Mapleshade plot???  Signat14
Back to top Go down

Who Wants Reverse Mapleshade plot???
Page 1 of 1