Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Clan life continues as normal, though some cats may feel that death and damage is becoming too common.
August's Activity Check is complete. If you missed it, please PM a staff member.
Greenleaf is in full swing with long days, warm nights, and thunderstorms.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Make sure to check your Clan's Key Events under the Clan Information boards to see what's happening in your Clan!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

b r o w n l e m o n

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lemongrass
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
lemongrass

Female
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 659

b r o w n   l e m o n Empty
Postb r o w n l e m o n

my lemon skin has turned brown as I become unripe and spoiled

don't worry guys i'm fine, but i'd like to apologize for my inactivity lately. wcc is one of my favorite things in the world and while i'd love to spend all my time on this site, I've been pretty busy with work lately, and i'm also picking up a few more freelance projects for people on the side. it's good, but it means that i'm not able to post as frequently as i'd like. instead of replying on the same day, or the day after that, now it usually takes me two or three days to reply to topics. i'd like to apologize to all of you who had to wait this long for me. I haven't been able to put up a commission page because of my busyness, nor am I able to participate in as many topics as i'd like.

but thank you all for your patience, I should pull myself out of this slump soon, but seriously, if it's been longer than three days and I have not responded to a topic i'm in, scream at me and tell me to do it and I will zoom there. thank you all so much! I love you all!

(also I used no capital letters because I am tired)

b r o w n   l e m o n 6H4hyHf
{ Duskkit }
Kit of ThunderClan
{5/15}
{ Finchstar }
Leader of WindClan
{120/300}
{ Leaftwirl }
Warrior of SkyClan
Tier II - {45/160}

Character Profiles

Back to top Go down