Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Jaykits Creation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Jaykits Creation Empty
PostSubject: Jaykits Creation   Jaykits Creation EmptyFri 12 Nov 2010 - 11:48

Cat Name: JayCloud

Tom or She-Cat: She-cat

Favorite Warriors Character(s): Jayfeather, Fallen Leaves

Familiarity with the series: On- the forth apprentice.

Appearance: Long haired, Pretty Brown with a white underbelly, long legs, long tail. Blue eyes

Personality: Too confident, nice but ready for a fight.

Origins: Born into riverclan

RP Sample (A short paragraph of how you would RP): JayCloud walked into the clearing, she sat and watched the thunderclan border. A small breeze bluw and she smelled Thunderclan warriors. JayCloud crouched down and remained silent, watching carefully. The Thunderclan patrol walked into view, they are on a hunting patrol. Jaycloud tensed up but remained where she was "don't pick a fight until you know what will happen." she thinks. Suddenly the thunderclan depudy spotted her abnormal blue eyes in the undergrowth. Their eyes met for a half second then he turned his head away and said to the other thunderclan warriors "We have a little riverclan warrior spying on us." The other warriors tensed up and looked around waiting for a fight. Jaycloud stood up to face them and walked to the border "Well done." she said to the depudy. "Anyone can spot you, if your looking at them." he replied. "Why are you spying on thunderclan?" He demaned. "Why do you think." JayCloud replied and turned to walk off "Do not walk away from Thunderclan! he yelled to her, But JayCloud didn't stop. They watched her as she disapered deeper into riverlclan teritory...

Last edited by Jaykit on Sat 13 Nov 2010 - 5:42; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : J told me to change things :D)
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

Jaykits Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaykits Creation   Jaykits Creation EmptyFri 12 Nov 2010 - 12:41

Well whatta you know,another Jay :D

You have to start out as a it,and RP in past tense please

Other then that,approved! (But still fix my requests >>)

Jaykits Creation
Page 1 of 1