Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Congratulations, your Ash evolved into an Ashpaw!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kari

Kari

Characters : Mutiny // Webkit // Roachkit
Clan/Rank : Loner // SC Kit // RC Kit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 879

Congratulations, your Ash evolved into an Ashpaw! Empty
PostSubject: Congratulations, your Ash evolved into an Ashpaw!   Congratulations, your Ash evolved into an Ashpaw! EmptyThu 1 Aug 2019 - 21:31

Thornbriar sighed, not stepping down from the ceremonial rock as Yewpaw leapt back down. One down, three more to go. She watched as a few of the cats below began to step away, starting to return to their respective areas before she'd concluded the meeting. Narrowing her eye on the crowd, the scarred she-cat lashed her tail in irritation. "I'm not done." she growled, the cats freezing in place as Thornbriar sighed once again. She didn't want this job. This kind of stuff wasn't really meant for her.

"You there. Ash, step forward. It's your turn."

★☆★ Take what you can ★☆★

Congratulations, your Ash evolved into an Ashpaw! QNTjwT2

Mutiny  |  Webkit  |  Roachkit
Loner  |  Shadowclan Kit  |  Riverclan Kit
40/100  |  10/30  |  10/30

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
Bliss

Bliss

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations, your Ash evolved into an Ashpaw!   Congratulations, your Ash evolved into an Ashpaw! EmptyThu 1 Aug 2019 - 23:56

Ash looked up with a slightly dazed and confused look on her face. She wasn't used to all the new cats around, they were all so cold or hostile. No one but her Mother and siblings really called her name. This very scary and angry looking she-cat called out her.

Me? she thought. She looked around thinking maybe there is another Ash. All she were indifferent and angry gazes occasionally looking her way. She stood up straighter. Can't show fear she told herself mentally. I am not my father she chanted to herself in her mind.

Then finally went forward as she had been called to do.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Characters : Mutiny // Webkit // Roachkit
Clan/Rank : Loner // SC Kit // RC Kit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 879

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations, your Ash evolved into an Ashpaw!   Congratulations, your Ash evolved into an Ashpaw! EmptyFri 2 Aug 2019 - 13:12

Just as she had with Yewpaw, Thornbriar nodded to Ash as the little kit obeyed. This one was clearly more reserved by comparison to her siblings, and startled far more easily. Not a good sign, based on what the litter would have to endure in their first few moons here.

They would have to prove themselves, after all.

"You have grown beyond the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. Ash, from this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you shall be known as Ashpaw. I will be mentoring you, along with your sister. Just as I promised her, I'll devote myself to showing you the path of the warrior." After witnessing Yewpaw's ceremony, Thornbriar expected the kit knew what to do and so did not tell the kit to come towards her, instead just beckoning with her tail in much the same way as before.

★☆★ Take what you can ★☆★

Congratulations, your Ash evolved into an Ashpaw! QNTjwT2

Mutiny  |  Webkit  |  Roachkit
Loner  |  Shadowclan Kit  |  Riverclan Kit
40/100  |  10/30  |  10/30

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
Bliss

Bliss

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations, your Ash evolved into an Ashpaw!   Congratulations, your Ash evolved into an Ashpaw! EmptyFri 2 Aug 2019 - 21:26

After witnessing the ritual her sister just went through, Ash had an idea of what she needs to do. Knowing she has to walk up to the fierce she-cat, she draws in a calming breath. She was really quite rattled with all the eyes that were currently fixed on her.

She almost forgot what the scary cat had just said, she was now called Ashpaw.

Another deep breath, think about things later she mentally told herself, now she must do this apprentice ceremony right. She did not want to be the one to increase the hostility towards her mother and siblings, nor did she want to embarrass them.

She tried to be calm and confident as she climbed the Jaggedrock like her sister had done before her. She tried to maintain her calm standing in front of Thornbriar. She must remember this important name, she told herself. Wait, think about this later. Must do this now.

One last deep breath, then Ashpaw looked into Thornbriar eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations, your Ash evolved into an Ashpaw!   Congratulations, your Ash evolved into an Ashpaw! Empty

Back to top Go down

Congratulations, your Ash evolved into an Ashpaw!
Page 1 of 1