Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Skyclan or Shadowclan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mud

Mud

Clan/Rank : Riverclan/Elder, or dead idk yet
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 2279

Skyclan or Shadowclan Empty
PostSubject: Skyclan or Shadowclan   Skyclan or Shadowclan EmptyThu 11 Nov 2010 - 12:42

Um I wasnt sure if I should put this here but have you ever wondered if Skyclan was suppose to stay in the forest and Shadowclan was suppose to leave.
In my own oppinion I think Skyclan was suppose to get some territory from Thunderclan.

Back to top Go down
http://dog-show-mania.forumotion.com/
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: Skyclan or Shadowclan   Skyclan or Shadowclan EmptyThu 11 Nov 2010 - 12:51

No. No i havent. -_-" Besides, Erin Hunter wouldn't have, cause SC are like, the main antagonists. ^^

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

PostSubject: Re: Skyclan or Shadowclan   Skyclan or Shadowclan EmptyThu 11 Nov 2010 - 13:18

Why would ShadowClan have left? Wtf...SkyClan is the sissy Clan that left. Not ShadowClan. So bleh.

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: Skyclan or Shadowclan   Skyclan or Shadowclan EmptyThu 11 Nov 2010 - 14:07

Hehe, Sensei sais teh truth! Listen to Sensei!

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Skyclan or Shadowclan   Skyclan or Shadowclan EmptyWed 17 Nov 2010 - 21:34

Skyclan was the only clan that didn't have part of their territory touching fourtrees, it makes sense for them to have been the outsiders and be forced to leave.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Skyclan or Shadowclan   Skyclan or Shadowclan EmptyThu 18 Nov 2010 - 16:32

Yeah, besides if anybody tried to drive out Thunder, WInd, River, or Shadow at the time they would have failed. Sky was the only one who kinda...died off during and after there journey to the gorge. They couldnt even come back for territory now ever since Firestars quest.

Skyclan or Shadowclan I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Skyclan or Shadowclan   Skyclan or Shadowclan EmptyFri 12 Aug 2011 - 8:33

Lionclaw wrote:
Um I wasnt sure if I should put this here but have you ever wondered if Skyclan was suppose to stay in the forest and Shadowclan was suppose to leave.
In my own oppinion I think Skyclan was suppose to get some territory from Thunderclan.

kick skyclan :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skyclan or Shadowclan   Skyclan or Shadowclan Empty

Back to top Go down

Skyclan or Shadowclan
Page 1 of 1