Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The fall can be pitifully quick [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The fall can be pitifully quick [Open] Empty
PostSubject: The fall can be pitifully quick [Open]   The fall can be pitifully quick [Open] EmptySat 27 Jul 2019, 7:39 pm

Having run ahead of Swiftstep, Rabbitpaw was scrounging around in the dirt for any signs of rabbits in the densely packed grasslands. His nose was all but pressed to the moist earth, sniffing for even a hint of something not several sunrises old. He hated coming back empty handed, particularly when others seemed to do far better than him, their pelts weren't so blindingly eye-catching so that was a point in their favour, but he didn't want to use that as an excuse. His mother had been equally bright in colour, yet she had made leader. If he couldn't catch prey, well, what use was he?

Thus, he was entirely preoccupied in his chase. Not a thought spared to the fact something was potentially hunting the hunter...
Back to top Go down
Amess

Amess

Characters : Grayleaf(G), Mistystripe(M),Cedarkit (C)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Tier 2 Warrior (G), WindClan Medicine Cat Apprentice (M),RiverClan Unborn Kit(C)
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 198

PostSubject: Re: The fall can be pitifully quick [Open]   The fall can be pitifully quick [Open] EmptySun 28 Jul 2019, 4:01 am

Mistypaw was collecting herbs for Aspenpaw not too far away. She had been trying to be useful where she could,and this was her latest task. “Let’s see. What did Aspenpaw say the feverfew looked like again?” She asked herself. She then noticed Rabbitpaw hunting. It wouldn’t hurt to watch one of the older apprentices hunt,now would it?

ThunderClan           WindClan                        RiverClan 

Tier 2 Warrior   Medicine Cat Apprentice         Unborn Kit

Signature Art by the wonderful Kade/Jade
Back to top Go down
http://clansoflegend.forumotion.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The fall can be pitifully quick [Open]   The fall can be pitifully quick [Open] EmptySun 28 Jul 2019, 6:06 am

Rabbitpaw crouched low, haunches down low as his primed himself for the kill. Pupil's dilating, he waited with abated breath, ready to pounce! Then a voice broke through the clearing and the rabbit darted off, his tracking made uselessly. Lifting his head out of the brush, he turned to see who it was in frustration till he noticed it was Mistypaw. He wasn't all to familiar with her, but he knew better than to snap at a fellow apprentice. At the end of the day, he should have pounced on the dang thing sooner. Letting go of his bottled feelings with a sigh, he lifted his tail high in greeting as he approached her.

"Hello, Mistypaw. What brings you over here? You don't seem to be hunting."
Back to top Go down
Amess

Amess

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Tier 2 Warrior (G), WindClan Medicine Cat Apprentice (M),RiverClan Unborn Kit(C)
Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: The fall can be pitifully quick [Open]   The fall can be pitifully quick [Open] EmptyTue 30 Jul 2019, 11:34 am

"I'm sorry Rabbitpaw!" She dipped her head apologetically. "I didn't mean to scare off your prey! I was just collecting herbs for Aspenpaw." She looked around, then back at Rabbitpaw, chuckling nervously. "Er, you wouldn't happen to know what feverfew looks like, do you?" She shuffled her paws. Well this was embarrassing, asking another apprentice for help on completing such a simple task!

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The fall can be pitifully quick [Open]   The fall can be pitifully quick [Open] EmptyWed 31 Jul 2019, 1:08 am

It was truly hard to stay mad when Mistypaw looked so clearly apologetic, his bad mood was quickly banished and he was more than happy to assist her. It was unlikely he was going to have much luck around the lone stump anyway. "It's fine, I was slow on the pounce. I doubt I would have caught it even if you hadn't scared it."

At Mistypaw's question, he scrunched up his nose as he tried to recall the particular flower in question. He wasn't super familiar with herbs since he'd taken a warrior's path, not a medicine cats, however he has been in the medicine cat den a lot as his father grew ill towards the end. He had some vague knowledge, though he was uncertain how accurate it truly was. "If I remember correctly, feverfew has yellow buds? Looks like daisies but much smaller... They taste very bitter. I think..."
Back to top Go down
Amess

Amess

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: The fall can be pitifully quick [Open]   The fall can be pitifully quick [Open] EmptySat 03 Aug 2019, 4:53 pm

Mistypaw raised her tail in gratitude. "Thank you so much! Hey if you like, maybe I can help you hunt? To repay you for scaring away your prey!" She smiled at the tom. "The feverfew isn't needed too urgently right now!"

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The fall can be pitifully quick [Open]   The fall can be pitifully quick [Open] EmptyMon 12 Aug 2019, 11:45 pm

"I'd always appreciate the help. No repayment necessary though." Rabbitpaw spoke gregariously, he gestured for her to go first towards the wider moors. But then suddenly he dropped onto his haunches. "I see something, I'm going to have a go at catching it. If I miss, make sure to catch it. Okay?"

Crawling through the tall grass, he moved silently, belly barely brushing the dirt as he approached closer and closer. As he was a hair's breath away from the hare, he struck! Claws outreaching, he ran with his tail high, serving as a rudder as he followed the hare through tight turns till SNAP! His claws sank into the hare's hide and his teeth sliced through the prey's neck, ending it all. It felt like minutes to him, and Rabbitpaw was panting hard, but in reality, only few seconds had passed.

Hunted a Hare.
-3 SP

Rabbitpaw:

20/20 HP
77/80 SP

Last edited by Pikachu on Tue 13 Aug 2019, 9:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15016

PostSubject: Re: The fall can be pitifully quick [Open]   The fall can be pitifully quick [Open] EmptyMon 12 Aug 2019, 11:45 pm

The member 'Pikachu' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 8

The fall can be pitifully quick [Open] Mistpe10
The fall can be pitifully quick [Open] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The fall can be pitifully quick [Open]   The fall can be pitifully quick [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

The fall can be pitifully quick [Open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory :: Lone Stump-
Jump to: