Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mischief Is My Middle Name [open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

Mischief Is My Middle Name [open] Empty
PostSubject: Mischief Is My Middle Name [open]   Mischief Is My Middle Name [open] EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 11:02 am

Slowly, Beankit crept out of the nursery. His fur stuck up in every direction as he made his way towards the Medicine Cat den, his yellow eyes focused on one thing, and one thing only. Thus far, he'd explored every den except for that one. He'd always been instructed to stay away, and keep out! But now, with his mother taking a much-needed nap, he had the perfect opportunity to find out what was so foreboding about the mysterious den. The elderberry bush that partly blocked the entrance was easy enough to get through, but when he finally did get through, he was severely underwhelmed. The smell of fresh herbs and berries settled over him as he gazed about at Amberdawn's carefully sorted collection, his eyes finally landing on a little pile of small red berries. He edged closer to them, giving them a good sniff. What could it hurt to try them?

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Mischief Is My Middle Name [open]   Mischief Is My Middle Name [open] EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 2:17 pm

Jaws closed firmly around Beankit's scruff, pulling him back with perhaps more force than was initially intended. Spottedleap took a few steps back for good measure before setting the young kit back down on the ground. His heart was still pumping from the adrenaline that he now considered to be an overreaction. "Hey, kit, didn't anyone tell you to stay outta this den?" He meowed sternly. He'd been dozing outside in the sun when he saw the little kit wander into the medicine cat's den, and he almost dismissed it before he remembered what was inside. Apparently not Amberdawn. Spottedleap took one forepaw and used it to block any further attempts to get at the berries. "Who do you belong to, huh?"

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Mischief Is My Middle Name [open] 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: Mischief Is My Middle Name [open]   Mischief Is My Middle Name [open] EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 2:28 pm

A gasp sounded at the entrance of the den just as a figure moved to block the light entering it. "Oh! Hi there - I'm sorry, I was just out for a moment." Amberdawn excused herself; she didn't need to tell the guests in her den that she'd been using the dirtplace. The golden tabby she-cat squeezed her way into the den and realized Spottedleap was standing with a stern expression over little Beankit. She had not picked up his question, and she asked, "What's happened...?" Then she looked at where the small kit was standing and saw Spottedleap blocking his path to... "Deathberries!" she gasped, and immediately her fur was on end. Her dark amber eyes went wide as she asked the kitten, "Beankit, were you looking through my herbs?" She knew he hadn't taken any; the pile was small, and she knew exactly how many had been in it.

Mischief Is My Middle Name [open] VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mischief Is My Middle Name [open]   Mischief Is My Middle Name [open] EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 6:06 pm

A slight, high-pitched squeal escaped Beankit's maw as Spottedleap grasped his scruff roughly, placing him far enough away from the Deathberries to receive a rotten look cast in his direction. "I belong to myself." He said vehemently, upset over his plans being foiled by the mean old warrior. Sticking out a small tongue, he shook his head in a mocking manner, stopping just as Amberdawn walked in. She watched as she went through her emotions, shaking his head at her final question. "Nah, I was just giving them a good sniff! Promise!" He looked up to her, the pleading look in his eyes his way of trying to convince her that his intentions were good. Spottedleaf and himself both knew that wasn't true, but he could always try his best, right?

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Mischief Is My Middle Name [open]   Mischief Is My Middle Name [open] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:48 pm

Spottedleap rolled his eyes at the kit and dipped his head to the medicine cat apprentice when she entered, a sly smirk curling his lip. "Another adventurous kit sticking his nose where it doesn't belong," He meowed, glance shifting to Beankit to make sure he wasn't trying to pull any tricks. "You know what I was asking, kit. Anyway, Amberdawn, he got a good sniff alright. But I stepped in before he decided to do anything else. Kits these days, yeah?" He fixed Beankit with a faux-stern look, picking up a mocking tone of seniority. "You see, when I was your age, the evil Lichenmask had put the sun out! I didn't get to break rules because we were all preparing for war." He said, remembering somewhat fondly the days of darkness.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Mischief Is My Middle Name [open] 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: Mischief Is My Middle Name [open]   Mischief Is My Middle Name [open] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 2:29 pm

Amberdawn's heart was still pounding in her chest slightly as the small tom-kit shook his head before looking pleadingly up at her. She met his stare evenly with a searching dark amber gaze. Spottedleap's stern voice in his own response confirmed her gut feeling that the kit was being ingenuine. The warrior made a comment about "kits these days" and Amberdawn made a soft snort of amusement. The best thing she could do would be to put them where they belonged - in a secret dip in the ground beside Mintwhisker's nest.

Spottedleap spoke of Lichenmask's reign of terror in which he had been unable to break rules due to being too busy training, and while he did so Amberdawn squeezed around him to begin pushing the dangerous herbs away from the kit and the warrior. "It was a dark time for our Clan in more ways than one," Amberdawn agreed thoughtfully. "Apprentices weren't even able to go to the Moonstone because no one, not even medicine cats, could reach StarClan. There might've been no way to save you if you tried to eat a deathberry then."

Mischief Is My Middle Name [open] VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mischief Is My Middle Name [open]   Mischief Is My Middle Name [open] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 9:02 pm

Beankit's anger was clear in his little yellow eyes. How could Spottedleap be so naive?! "I told you that I belong to myself!" The little black and white kitten mewled angrily, kitten fluff standing on end. How could such a lousy warrior speak to him in such a way? "How was I supposed to know that I wasn't supposed to sniff those stupid little berries?" Huffing, he slumped down to his forepaws where he stood, wrapping his tail around his body to rest on his tiny little paws. A harsh glare was cast across the den to the older cat. He would never forgive this mean old tom for what he had done- for being so inconsiderate! Shifting his attention to the much more kind she-cat, listening to her stories. "That sounds awful, Amberdawn. How did you handle not being able to talk to StarClan for so long?" He questioned, gaze lifted to meet her amber eyes.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mischief Is My Middle Name [open]   Mischief Is My Middle Name [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Mischief Is My Middle Name [open]
Page 1 of 1