Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

the lost are found (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

the lost are found (open) Empty
PostSubject: the lost are found (open)   the lost are found (open) EmptyThu 18 Jul 2019 - 13:46

It had been a long time since Dawnpaw felt so conflicted. Her inner voice was screaming at her to turn back, to keep looking. Duskpaw wasn't gone. ThunderClan hadn't abandoned her. She could find him and they'd return to their perfect lives at home. 'No. Life was never perfect. Not while my brothers and sister were in another clan and my parents were dead, and not when we were all together at my mother's side. Duskpaw is dead and gone and life will never be perfect.' That settled it, there would be no turning back. The brindled she-cat padded heavily through the thick marsh of ShadowClan territory. Finally, after moons of being lost and alone, she could smell something familiar. It was a real shame she didn't know her way around, and a surprise she hadn't yet encountered a patrol. But it was only sunset. Their earliest patrol would just be starting.

Dawnpaw's steps were heavy and painful. She'd sustained injuries during the flood and been separated from the other lost cats before she could seek help. Hunting had been exceedingly difficult alone and in an unfamiliar place, and clean water was hard to come by. The past two moons had been unbearably harsh on the she-cat. Her fur was smothered in dried mud and dust and bits of blood from her last meal that she hadn't bothered to clean. She'd done well to avoid predators, but it often meant a day of hunger. Dawnpaw was hardly recognizable in her current state, and now she was pushing through even more mud on a quest to find her last lifeline. She heaved a heavy sigh, panting from her long journey, and continued on towards what she hoped would be the first cat she'd spoken to in too long.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
the lost are found (open) 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6718

PostSubject: Re: the lost are found (open)   the lost are found (open) EmptySun 21 Jul 2019 - 15:43

Burnt had set out on a solo patrol, needing a few moments to himself at the beginning of the day. The clan had been working hard to make sure that everyone would be safe and well fed. He was proud of every cat that had chosen to ally themselves with Stagclan. A sensation of peace had seemed to sedate his drive, especially with the birth of his kits and the true union of he and Silent Snows. But now as he traversed the territory, lost in his own thoughts once again, the calico was reminded of how this was merely the beginning of what was to befall the forest. Soon, more and more cats would see the sense in his words and Stagclan would grow. Hopefully, wars during this process could be avoided. He did not seek to bring unnecessary bloodshed by any means. But that would be up to the leaders and cats of the forest. If their lives threatened those of his cats, there would be no choice but for him to get involved. And likely several cats would follow him to battle for the sake of their loved ones.

The prospect of war was an interesting one, albeit slightly overwhelming. He would have mulled over it longer as his green gaze scanned the horizon but something was out of place. A creature stalked through their territory. His claws unsheathed in preparation to fight off whatever predator it may be. However, he quickly realized that this seemed to be another cat, a solo cat as well. Still eyeing ahead cautiously, the calico tom padded forward with his head tilted slightly. When nothing was said, he called out, "Announce yourself, stranger. This is Stagclan territory. We do not seek a fight, but we will do what it takes to protect our clan." It was a warning more than anything but hopefully a welcome, were this a friendly cat seeking shelter. As he grew closer still, Burnt realized there was something familiar about the hardly visible coat. Glancing upwards, he studied the eyes of the cat. After determining her to be a she-cat, some nagging familiarity pressed him to move closer.

Before she had spoken a word, he was only a taillength away. For a moment, Burnt simply stared at her, searching for the memory that he brain sought to dredge up from the depths. And then it clicked. As he wriggled at the belly of his mother, there was a flash of tortoiseshell, the pelt of his sister. Dawnkit. He blinked. Was this real? She had been determined dead, alongside their lost brother Duskpaw. Without a doubt he knew it, "Dawnpaw... I thought you were dead. You look, well, horrible. Silent Snows can take a look at you back in camp and we will take care of you. There are so many thing we must discuss. I'm glad you're here."

the lost are found (open) Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: the lost are found (open)   the lost are found (open) EmptyMon 22 Jul 2019 - 11:10

Dawnpaw froze in place, a front paw still lifted in the air as she stared down the approaching cat. Her fur was bristling, but she forced it to lie flat. This cat could lead her to what she was looking for. Her golden eyes narrowed as the tom came closer. When his voice rang out, though, and when she began to study his pelt more closely, she realized that this tom was, in fact, the very cat she had hoped to find. Her brother's words were defensive but not aggressive. Slowly, Dawnpaw set her foot back on the ground and lifted her head proudly, feeling as though luck had finally gone her way. She remained silent - would he recognize her under all that filth? - and let him stare without offering help. She watched his eyes as he mulled over her identity internally.

When Burntstag spoke again, her mouth curled into a rare grin. Dawnpaw stepped forward to meet him, painfully aware of her own wretched state and how awful she must look compared to his own silky pelt and strong stature. She didn't know who Silent Snows was, but she was more than happy at the thought of having her wounds tended to and perhaps being allowed a meal. "Burntstag! I had feared you were dead as well. Duskpaw... has died. I was abandoned by ThunderClan after the flood carried me to a strange place. I was a fool to believe that they would ever see me as anything more than a rogue." Her meow was bitter and there was a hard edge of anger in her voice. Briefly, Dawnpaw's mind flashed to Marshstorm, but she shook away his image with a dismissive flick of her tail. He could never have been the father figure she'd craved in secret. "I've come to claim the birthright you extended to me at our meeting in the tunnel so long ago. I have nowhere else to go and no other kin to be loyal to. I want to join you, brother, and be a family like we could never be before. Do you think Scorchstar will hear my plea?" Dawnpaw asked, her tone softened by anxiety.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
the lost are found (open) 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the lost are found (open)   the lost are found (open) Empty

Back to top Go down