Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Don't Know My Name [ferretnose plot] *Battle Reqs!*

Go down 
+3
lemon
Stags
Grizzly
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2496

I Don't Know My Name [ferretnose plot] *Battle Reqs!* Empty
PostSubject: I Don't Know My Name [ferretnose plot] *Battle Reqs!*   I Don't Know My Name [ferretnose plot] *Battle Reqs!* EmptyTue 9 Jul 2019 - 15:03

grizzly get the hecc out of the plotting pages
also notice the callback to ferretshine's facial scar. only OGs remember

Ferretnose's ultimate goal is to serve her clan well, but she keeps on falling short. She believes herself to be failing in every sense of the word. Battle after battle, patrol after patrol, she lets down the cats around her that she loves and cares about. Her softness is mistaken for naivety, her hopefulness is mistaken for childishness, and her pride is mistaken for foolishness. So, eventually, she decides to make a dire change, and it nearly costs her everything.

Ferretnose has poor conflict-resolution skills, and she is pushed by a fellow clanmate (either out of meanness or out of genuine misguided concern) to change for the good of ThunderClan. This can be a friendly bad relationship or, if you prefer, Ferret can have romantic feelings for this cat, but they will not be endgame. This appeals to her morality, and rather than following her gut instinct, she pushes it down and her personality makes a drastic change. This upsets and confuses the cats close to her, but with every battle fought recklessly and every moment of unaffected silence, the cat that originally pushed her congratulates her and motivates her to keep going. Ferretnose takes this very much to heart because she is determined to make her clan, which has had very hard times as of late, proud. She goes into battle with her friends and displays more aggression and intimidation than she ever needed, but she can't stop. She is pushed by self doubt and her own need for approval. When her friends try to understand why, she pushes them away. They could never understand. Ferretnose continues. That is... until something goes awry.

On a patrol with her friends, they are attacked by an eagle, and Ferretnose goes too far. Instead of just letting it retreat, she keeps attacking, desperate to prove she is not a weakling as she battles her greatest fear. The eagle injures her badly, permanently scarring her (scar to be decided). She is taken back to camp and, tearfully, she confesses that she has been lying to herself, and that she never wanted to go this far, to become this bloodthirsty and unemotional cat. Her friends remind her that she is loved for these traits, and that they don't make her spineless, and her peacemaking love and hope for her chosen family is why ThunderClan needs her around. Ferretnose makes an internal compromise to not run from conflict, but never start it. She returns to her former glory, stronger and less insecure, and tries with all of her might to make everyone proud.

SIDE PLOT: one of these friends will, hopefully, end up being her mate. The person who decides to take this position has to be prepared for a side plot that is going to make everybody cry if we play our cards right. Ferretnose is going to have lots of trouble bearing kits. When she finally figures out that she is expecting a litter, she and her mate will share this joy... until the birth comes far too early. Three kits will be stillborn, and one will die within an hour. This event will harden Ferretnose a little, make her jealous of queens who didn't have their children torn away from them by forces unknown. This will last for a little while, but after sharing her feelings with her mate, she will come to terms with it and vow to watch them in StarClan from below.

One day, in the future, Ferretnose will be blessed with one kit. There won't be a sign up until this comes closer, but Ferret will be criminally attached to this kid for the rest of their life so please don't kill them you'll ruin their poor mommy.

Friend Group - will have a few establishment threads before the plot actually starts
1. Lynxtail
2. Mosspaw
3. Beartooth *friend-turned-mate

Advice Friend - can be intentionally mean to her or just be trying to help, possible romantic interest
1. Beartooth

Enemy Patrol 1 - attacks Ferret and Advice Friend in Patrol 1 - RIVERCLAN
1. Wasppaw

Enemy Patrol 2 - attacks Ferret and Friend Group in Patrol 2 -

THREAD SUMMARIES

Friend Time - Lighthearted and fluffy friend-bonding. It can take place during a hunting patrol if we're really hankering for reqs.

Patrol 1 - Advice Friend and Ferret battle enemy cats, advice friend asks her to change her attitude for the good of the clan.

Patrol 2 - The New Ferretnose leads Friend Group on a patrol and confuses them with her new attitude.

What's Going On? - Ferret's friends stage an intervention. She gets mad at them. Sad Hours.

Eagle Hunting - Ferret takes it too far on a patrol with friends, and she almost gets herself killed.

Apologies - Takes place immediately after Eagle Hunting and Ferret promises to be true to her nature again.

I Love You BTW - Confession topic between FTM and Ferret.

Things To Know
- I will be selecting the characters based on their compatibility, so this is not first-come first-serve
- The goal is for these friends to be BFFs, so don't hesitate to keep the relationship strong after the plot!
- If you choose to sign up for the mate position, prepare for Sad Hours later on. Your kids are going to die. I want to see him crying, pal.
- This plot is a little bit involved in terms of the amount of threads, so I'm looking for active people!
- Everybody except the enemy cats should be from ThunderClan. Ferretnose is a nationalist lol

Sign up if you're looking for a low-risk plot and lifelong friendship with Ferretnose, ThunderClan's resident sunshine!

I Don't Know My Name [ferretnose plot] *Battle Reqs!* TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionkit | ThunderClan Kit | #cb945f

Last edited by Grizzly [frisbee bear] on Mon 22 Jul 2019 - 10:58; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1840

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know My Name [ferretnose plot] *Battle Reqs!*   I Don't Know My Name [ferretnose plot] *Battle Reqs!* EmptyTue 9 Jul 2019 - 15:28

high key angry I don't have a TC cat

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
lemon
Former Staff
Former Staff
lemon

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1299

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know My Name [ferretnose plot] *Battle Reqs!*   I Don't Know My Name [ferretnose plot] *Battle Reqs!* EmptyTue 9 Jul 2019 - 15:32

YEET! My cat, Duskkit will be born in a week or so. She is tied up with the whole ShadowClan plot going on right now, but will eventually be leaving for ThunderClan very soon after being born. She's incredibly blunt and values strength and honor, those kinds of things. If chosen, she'd probably be Duskpaw by the time your plot takes place, and would want Ferret to prove herself, yada yada. She doesn't care much for emotions, as she's pretty tied up with justice and battle glory and stuff.

I'd like to post her application for the "toxic friend" slot. She'd be less of a bully and more like an unintentionally blunt character who is brutally honest about Ferret's skills as a warrior!

But don't feel like you need to pick her lol, if you were looking for someone older I understand!

Loachkit
of RiverClan
Kit
10 HP / 30 SP

lemon's sourcats

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3828

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know My Name [ferretnose plot] *Battle Reqs!*   I Don't Know My Name [ferretnose plot] *Battle Reqs!* EmptyTue 9 Jul 2019 - 15:43

Lynxtail could definitely be a part of the friend group! He could also possibly be a future love interest, but he's got a gay FR coming up first and i don't yet know how that's going to play out

Kari

Characters : Mutiny // Webkit // Roachkit
Clan/Rank : Loner // SC Kit // RC Kit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 879

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know My Name [ferretnose plot] *Battle Reqs!*   I Don't Know My Name [ferretnose plot] *Battle Reqs!* EmptyTue 9 Jul 2019 - 18:33

I can volunteer Thornbriar for an enemy cat if y'all are heading to Shadowclan. She has her territorial moments but also knows when to stop.

Alternatively, Wasppaw of Riverclan is an option as she's going through a dramatic phase right now. She's antagonistic at times and could potentially taunt the Thunderclan patrol into a border skirmish.

Heck, Silent is even an option if she's still around by the time this goes down~

★☆★ Take what you can ★☆★

I Don't Know My Name [ferretnose plot] *Battle Reqs!* QNTjwT2

Mutiny  |  Webkit  |  Roachkit
Loner  |  Shadowclan Kit  |  Riverclan Kit
40/100  |  10/30  |  10/30

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down

Characters : [C]opperheart
Clan/Rank : [C] ThunderClan Warrior
Number of posts : 236

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know My Name [ferretnose plot] *Battle Reqs!*   I Don't Know My Name [ferretnose plot] *Battle Reqs!* EmptyTue 9 Jul 2019 - 22:21

not to get into your hair again, but i can def offer up copperheart as a part of the friend group and/or potential mate, especially if either lynxtail or batbite is a part of it. as opposed to what i had planned before, right now, i'm just letting copper's character go wherever it goes, and i have his whole "dealing-with-resentment" thing loosely planned for a completely different cat waaay in the future that won't be his mate, so he's pretty free rn.

that turned into a bit of a ramble, but yeah, just wanted to offer copper up bc i don't really have much to do with him atm, lol. so excited to see how this plot goes ~

| Copperheart |
| Tom |
| ThunderClan T2 Warrior |
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know My Name [ferretnose plot] *Battle Reqs!*   I Don't Know My Name [ferretnose plot] *Battle Reqs!* EmptyWed 10 Jul 2019 - 3:26

I can offer Mosspaw as part of the friend group! :)

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

I Don't Know My Name [ferretnose plot] *Battle Reqs!* Giphy
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know My Name [ferretnose plot] *Battle Reqs!*   I Don't Know My Name [ferretnose plot] *Battle Reqs!* EmptySun 14 Jul 2019 - 12:25

Okay, so far:

- Mosspaw, Lynxtail, and Beartooth (as per Discord discussions) have had prior interactions and therefore felt like the best pick for the friends!

- RiverClan is more stable than StagClan ShadowClan right now and I don't know how soon this is going to start up, so Wasppaw is on the list for the first battle with RiverClan.

I'm leaving the rest open for a little bit to see who else this attracts, and I'll update accordingly!

Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know My Name [ferretnose plot] *Battle Reqs!*   I Don't Know My Name [ferretnose plot] *Battle Reqs!* EmptyMon 22 Jul 2019 - 10:46

Updates!

So, I rearranged some things as to not keep the plot waiting in limbo because i'm super excited for berret endgame heehee.

Instead of being a toxic friend, Beartooth is going to offer some genuine advice and Ferret is going to take it way too seriously because she respects him and he's deputy now so of course she wants to please him.

Everything else should wind up being the same, with Ferret overdoing it and making everybody worried until she finally caves and gets some sense knocked into her. I'm going to make separate sign-up threads for the battles so they're more easily accessible, and then we'll be in business!

Thank you if you signed up, I'm glad Ferret is going to have some development. My girl has been static for too long.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know My Name [ferretnose plot] *Battle Reqs!*   I Don't Know My Name [ferretnose plot] *Battle Reqs!* Empty

Back to top Go down

I Don't Know My Name [ferretnose plot] *Battle Reqs!*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: