Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

New Beginnings[CLOSED]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kade

Kade

Characters : [R]owan
Clan/Rank : [R]T1 Rogue
Gemini Rooster
Number of posts : 466

New Beginnings[CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: New Beginnings[CLOSED]   New Beginnings[CLOSED] EmptyMon 8 Jul 2019 - 19:55

Maplepaw slowed to a stop as she entered the camp. This was Shadowclan? There was a faint bloodstain on the rocks. That didn't seem good. The energy here seemed... different. More lawless. Better. Why? She didn't know. She spotted Asterspark's pelt at the freshkill pile, grabbing a small snack before going to his nest, she assumed. "ASTERSPARK! Hi!" that was louder than she intended. She waved her tail.

Last edited by Jade on Mon 15 Jul 2019 - 8:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings[CLOSED]   New Beginnings[CLOSED] EmptyMon 8 Jul 2019 - 21:09

Asterspark leaped high into the air at the unexpected loud voice, unable to choke back a loud yowl of surprise. He whipped around and stared at the impostor through wide, half-seeing eyes, his pupils thin slits of unrecognizable aggression. Then, as quickly as he had been worked up, he instantly calmed down once he had studied the young cat long enough to recognize her. His eyes grew impossibly wider, this time in disbelief. "Maplepaw?! What in the stars' name are you doin' here?! You're a SkyClan cat, ain'tcha?"

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade

Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings[CLOSED]   New Beginnings[CLOSED] EmptyMon 8 Jul 2019 - 22:13

Maplepaw tilted her head. Maybe she had startled him. She had a tendency to meow loud. "Well, I don't have to be, do I? Couldn't I join you here?" She pointed out.

Last edited by Jade on Mon 15 Jul 2019 - 8:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Apprentice - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6659

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings[CLOSED]   New Beginnings[CLOSED] EmptyFri 12 Jul 2019 - 6:53

Burnt was not ignorant to the sounds of his camp. He needed to be watchful, ready to sacrifice his life at any time for the clan and the cats who had chosen to follow him. For this reason, he quickly noted the unfamiliar russet pelt pawing at the freshkill pile before disappearing into the warrior's den. Whoever the cat was, it appeared to be a little to small for the usual place among the warriors. Not that it mattered where anyone in Stagclan slept. Those who felt more comfortable in their normal nests were welcomed to stay there, but if their kits also wanted to join them, he would say nothing unless it became a problem for the clan. Since Scorchstar's leave, the tom had allowed queens to use the leader's den as well as the nursery. A whole den for one cat had always seemed a little... excessive.

The calico merely glanced at the leader's den as he trotted over towards where he had seen the white tail tip disappear. Skyclan scent hit his gland immediately. Asterspark was speaking to the she-cat apprentice, it seemed. There was shock written over his companion's face but no hostility. Curiosity glistened in the depths of his gaze and he tilted his head slightly. Could it be that some cat had taken his words so quickly and made the decision to abandon their clan? Burnt had just spoken his piece at the gathering, and while most of the leaders seemed displeased, several cats had merely looked up at him with interest. Shooting Asterspark a prying glance, his voice filled the den as he spoke, "We might have abandoned the code, but I still desire to know whose paws cross this territory. What is your name? And what has brought you to the camp of Stagclan?"

New Beginnings[CLOSED] Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 1 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings[CLOSED]   New Beginnings[CLOSED] EmptySat 13 Jul 2019 - 17:43

Asterspark had no idea how to respond to Maplepaw's question. He definitely took a great liking to her during the short time he had spent getting to know her through mischievous jokes and puns that would be sure to annoy any cat unlucky enough to be witness to -- or even targeted by -- their unending stream of paronomasia. But ... wanting to join another Clan just because of that? He had to admit, that decision seemed a little rash, even if he did like the young SkyClanner. How would he be able to explain this to Burntstag if he found out?

And sure enough, the tri-colored tom entered the den with an inquisitive look in his gaze, and Asterspark grinned somewhat sheepishly at the founder and leader of StagClan. "Heh.... Sorry, Burntstag. Uh, Maplepaw here is a SkyClan apprentice. We met at the Gatherin' just now and, uh ... I was a little late in gettin' home 'cuz we were havin' so much pun makin' jokes and whatnot. Uhh...." He cleared his throat, feeling a little uncomfortable. Well, not all of them could be winners. "A-Anyway, it sounds like Maplepaw's wantin' t' join StagClan, but ... I dunno how Tinystar would feel about that. Wait. Maplepaw, did you even tell Tinystar you wanted to join us before you came here?" He looked at the molly with a disbelieving widening of his eyes, already knowing the answer to his question.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade

Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings[CLOSED]   New Beginnings[CLOSED] EmptyMon 15 Jul 2019 - 8:49

Maplepaw turned to the new cat who had been on the Great Rock. She stayed silent for a few long moments, studying the cat, brows furrowed as she tried to figure it out. Abandoned the code? Sounded cool, but how come no one told her Shadowclan was outside the code? And Stagclan? Asterspark said his name was Burntstag... She pondered this for longer than she would have liked to admit before it clicked in her head. She grinned and looked at Burntstag, the usual friendliness returning to her. "Well it's ice to meet ya, Burntstag! I'm Maplepaw of hopefully soon Stagclan. It's true, I do want to join you outside the Code. A life restricted is stagnant and I don't like that. I did not tell Tinystar," She turned to Asterspark, And I do not plan to. Tinystar will lark down on my choice and I don't want to deal with that."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings[CLOSED]   New Beginnings[CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

New Beginnings[CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1