Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hello everyone!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mudred

Mudred

Characters : Mudpaw [M] | Littlepaw [L] | Wispkit [W]
Clan/Rank : SC Apprentice [M] | SkC Apprentice [L] | WC Kit [W]
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 31

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 12:28 am

Hey hey hello everyone!
You can call me Mudred, Fritz, or anything else you may know me as!
I'm your average gaymer girl pretending to be a cat on the internet for fun.
I like drawing, video games, animated films and shows, dinosaurs, antiques, furry stuff, and about a million other things. Feel free to PM me and say hi! I can pretty much guarentee at least one of our interests are mutual. I mean, why else are you on this site? We're pretending to be cats, that's AWESOME. I'm a little nervous, but once I get to know some of you all I'll definitely jump out of my shell! I'm looking forward to interacting with you all soon! Loveeyes? Ghost
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 12:32 am

Hello there and welcome to WCC! I hope we can be friends in the future :3
My name is Jay Bird and yeah, we all start a little nervous but don't you worry! Both staff and members are really nice and if you have any questions, don't be afraid to contact us! I hope you have a great time here

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Hello everyone! Signat14
Back to top Go down
lemon
Former Staff
Former Staff
lemon

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1297

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 2:23 am

Hi Mudred!! It's nice to meet you! I'm so glad you're here!

You can call me lemongrass or just lemon for short. If you ever want to do a topic or anything, just PM me or @ me on discord, and I'll make one for us! Also - if you have any questions or anything I'll be happy to answer them!

It's totally okay to be nervous, I certainly was when I first joined (and I'm still one of the newer members lol) we're all just a bunch of cat nerds and wouldn't hurt a fly. I can't wait to get to know you better!

I hope your time here is wonderful!

Loachkit
of RiverClan
Kit
10 HP / 30 SP

Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2495

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 5:23 am

Gaymer me too

Please, Grizzly is my father, call me Grizz. 

I consider myself pretty easy to talk to and roleplay with, so feel free to pm me or talk to me on Discord if you need somebody for a plot!

My character, Aspenpaw, is the current medicine cat of WindClan. If you're planning on making a WindClanner, you'll probably end up needing him at some point, and in that case, I'm your guy! 

We have a really great staff team on WCC. They're so approachable and friendly that you sometimes forget they're even staff! They're your best bet for site-related questions, but everybody here is really awesome with new members and will help you with whatever you need. 

Have fun! We're all pretty chill here. ;)

Hello everyone! TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionkit | ThunderClan Kit | #cb945f
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Welcome & Introductions-