Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ask the Moss Gang!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

Ask the Moss Gang! Empty
PostSubject: Ask the Moss Gang!   Ask the Moss Gang! EmptySat 22 Jun 2019 - 19:50

Have a question for one of my characters? Something you would like to say to them? Want to yell at them? Go for it! I will add my available characters as they come in, but for now you can choose from:

Mosspaw
Dappleshine
Echo of Shattered Ice
Goldenkit
Sunstrike

Have fun! I look forward to seeing what you have for them!

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Ask the Moss Gang! Giphy
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Apprentice - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6659

Ask the Moss Gang! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask the Moss Gang!   Ask the Moss Gang! EmptySun 23 Jun 2019 - 21:13

Mosspaw: What do you think of Beartooth and his relationship to Pricklebush? Do you think there will ever be reconciliation between the too? Also what is your opinion on Dewpaw and how are you faring after that?

Goldenkit: What are you most looking forward to about being a warrior? Does it bother you to be part-Skyclan?

Ask the Moss Gang! Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 1 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

Ask the Moss Gang! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask the Moss Gang!   Ask the Moss Gang! EmptyMon 24 Jun 2019 - 6:38

"I think that Pricklebush is holding on to an old grudge despite knowing the truth - but that is his choice, not mine, to make. I think that if Pricklebush is able to move past the feeling that he has been cheated out of something, or wronged, a reconciliation, however strained, could be possible. Perhaps with time, and some gentle nudges in the right direction by a naive medicine cat apprentice could assist." -wink- "As far as Dewpaw goes, I'm not sure what I think of him. I'm not ready to forgive him, not yet. My perception of love and caring for another cat was changed by his actions, and made me doubt myself completely, and with it happening so soon after Flintfang left.... Well, I'm still trying to work things out myself. Right now I'm angry and confused and hurt by the thought of him and what he did, but I almost feel like that's cruel of me considering his death. In time I'm sure forgiveness will come, but for now the verdict is still on the way. I'll pretend to have everything under control until I do though!"

"I look forward to be able to run the moors, feeling the wind in my whiskers, sun on my back, and the soil and grass beneath my paws in a dashing race against the stars themselves. I want to soar across the moors, catching prey for my family and clan, and see the corners of our world. I want the freedom that comes with that warrior name, the freedom to go make that name mean whatever I want it to and take my own path, leading the way into the future without a backwards glance.

.....I have SkyClan blood? What are you talking about? Blood is just blood, isn't it? What should it matter, I was born in WindClan, by two WindClan cats, Graybriar and Barleytuft. My first moments were under the open sky with the breeze in my whiskers, and I'm going to be raised on the moors. Why would I be considered anything other than WindClan, which is what I am?"

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Ask the Moss Gang! Giphy
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

Ask the Moss Gang! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask the Moss Gang!   Ask the Moss Gang! EmptyMon 5 Aug 2019 - 14:53

Mosspaw, what’s your opinion on your actually-pretty-normal-compared-to-most family?

Ask the Moss Gang! Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ask the Moss Gang! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask the Moss Gang!   Ask the Moss Gang! Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask the Moss Gang!
Page 1 of 1