Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Half Blood Hill Roleplay!

Go down 
+5
Rainy
Dovey(:
Lilac
Swifty
Moon
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

Half Blood Hill Roleplay! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill Roleplay!   Half Blood Hill Roleplay! - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 7:43 pm

(Should we wait???)

Lilac

Number of posts : 960

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill Roleplay!   Half Blood Hill Roleplay! - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 7:43 pm

(I guess)

because lilacbreeze will always be my one true love:

Back to top Go down
Dovey(:

Dovey(:

Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 270

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill Roleplay!   Half Blood Hill Roleplay! - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 9:53 pm

Macy smiled at Sunny, "no worries. Its just a little upsetting to think that people like to mess with me." She frowned a bit, but smiled again, grabbing Sunnys hand and pulling her up. She skipped out the door and saw a new kid, walking across that grass...."She has the perfect earrings.." Macy thought to herself. she ran across to the girl. "Hi, im Macy! I just LOVE your earrings! if you dont mind me asking, where do you get them?!" she said excitedly.

BEACHY hair ♥
WATER fights ♥
HOT guys ♥
TANNED skin ♥
schools out
summers in
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
yellowpaw (sigh)

yellowpaw (sigh)

Clan/Rank : shadowclan
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 297

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill Roleplay!   Half Blood Hill Roleplay! - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 5:51 am

noticing the camotion outside of the cabin mia walked out and almost ran into luna, " sorry, luna....." walking around her mia went over to sunny, " who is she? she must be some sort of glam girl. and the other one talking to her... how could i miss this many people while thinkin quietly!?"
ooc: seriousley... how did it go from 5 pages to 9 without me knowing. geez louise!!

if i were to have a theme song this would be it..... if you think different listen to it first than pm me the one that seems like me! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gZtaV8Swas trust me....... it's linkin park!!!! oh and pm me yours...... i may find something else....
Half Blood Hill Roleplay! - Page 9 2wlrbq8 funny right!? Half Blood Hill Roleplay! - Page 9 2wqzipi sun made this one!!
Half Blood Hill Roleplay! - Page 9 14toj8j this is similiar to red's sniper kitty pic!! Half Blood Hill Roleplay! - Page 9 169p75c Half Blood Hill Roleplay! - Page 9 2l95buo haha!!! red is an idiot!!! i think he has this pic in his siggy too... Half Blood Hill Roleplay! - Page 9 2n9wepz it is soo cute!! Half Blood Hill Roleplay! - Page 9 2q381og
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill Roleplay!   Half Blood Hill Roleplay! - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 7:11 am

Avery heard her and her heart skipped a beat, why were they sooo jelous of her? She didn't want to be mean but she hated when people talked about her behind her back, that was her job!
"I got them from Barney's New York."
She replied to the girl, but there was something about her that reminded her of herself. Maybe it was that they had the same fashion choices, their body build, her heart shaped face? Slowly Avery lost interest in the girl and turned back to Chiron.
"I'm sorry for being rude, my name is Avery, Avery Holland. Do you mind telling me where I am?"
She asked him twirling a thick auburn curl around her small thin fingures. Avery's eyes locked his gaze and she gave him her rare breath taking smile, showing the same enchanting features of Aphrodite.[b]

Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill Roleplay!   Half Blood Hill Roleplay! - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 8:48 am

"Of course not." Chiron said. "You're in Half Blood----"
"Chiron!" Caleb said. "We don't know if she's a---"

Chiron snapped back to himself. "Why yes we do. She just CharmSpoke me. A trait of Aphrodite children... very rare."

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill Roleplay!   Half Blood Hill Roleplay! - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 9:51 am

Avery tilted her head to the side and looked at them. Her eyes twinkled softly and somewhat sweetly. She blinked and then the look was masked with confusion.
"Pardon me? What are you talking about?"
She asked in her honey sweet voice, a trait she had gotten from her mother.

Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill Roleplay!   Half Blood Hill Roleplay! - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 10:03 am

"Well, we were saying how you----" Caleb started, but Chiron saw through it and shook his head, 'no.' "She's new to her powers'. Fight the charmspeak." He turned to Avery, giving her the sugary smile she had giving them. "Why don't you come with me, to the big house?"

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill Roleplay!   Half Blood Hill Roleplay! - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 10:10 am

Avery nodded unsure what to do, maybe this had something to do with her "dead" mother. She decided to follow, what was a man in a wheelchair going to do anyway? She felt her stomach growl, but simply shushed it by thinking of chubby people. Avery walked beside Caleb and Chiron, her stomach twisting, turning, and uneasy.

Back to top Go down
Dovey(:

Dovey(:

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill Roleplay!   Half Blood Hill Roleplay! - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 10:14 am

Macy stood there watching everything. FOr some reason, this girl seemed.....familiar. In the 'hey! im your long lost sister' sort of way, too. She nodded her thanks, trying to think what it was......then it hit her. "OHEMMGEE!" Macy squealed, "Your an Aphrodite!"

BEACHY hair ♥
WATER fights ♥
HOT guys ♥
TANNED skin ♥
schools out
summers in
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill Roleplay!   Half Blood Hill Roleplay! - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 10:29 am

Avery looked at the squeeling girl and did a small laugh. This girl would've never made it in her school in New York. She looked at the girl who seemed so familiar and blinked into the eyes, the same shape as hers.
"I'm a what?!?"
She asked sweetly, looking the girl right in the eye.

Back to top Go down
Dovey(:

Dovey(:

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill Roleplay!   Half Blood Hill Roleplay! - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 10:47 am

"Your little trick doesn't work on me. Im an Aphrodite too. Iv been working on that, actually. The sparkly eyes, and the too-sweet voice. It always works." She smiled, the same stunning smile Avery had preformed just a minute before.

BEACHY hair ♥
WATER fights ♥
HOT guys ♥
TANNED skin ♥
schools out
summers in
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill Roleplay!   Half Blood Hill Roleplay! - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 10:58 am

Avery shook her head, completely confused. She pulled a fake peice of lint off her shirt to avvoid awkward glances.
"I'm sorry what are you talking about?"
She asked finally looking up, still walking to the big house after Chiron. Avery tightened her ponytail and walked a bit faster, her hair moving at the same time as her hips.

Back to top Go down
Dovey(:

Dovey(:

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill Roleplay!   Half Blood Hill Roleplay! - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 11:03 am

Macy sighed, whatever, she thought to herself. but watch, shes gunna be in the cabin with me by tomorrow.

BEACHY hair ♥
WATER fights ♥
HOT guys ♥
TANNED skin ♥
schools out
summers in
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill Roleplay!   Half Blood Hill Roleplay! - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 11:07 am

Ooc: She's new, she has no idea what's going on!

Avery shook her head and sighed, her sparkle was gone, all was left was a confused beautiful girl with red hair and deep blue eyes. Soon they were steps away from the big house, and Avery's fait.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill Roleplay!   Half Blood Hill Roleplay! - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Half Blood Hill Roleplay!
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next