Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Not Bound by Blood {Closed}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

Not Bound by Blood {Closed} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Bound by Blood {Closed}   Not Bound by Blood {Closed} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2019 9:23 pm

"Pebblestreak?" Dappleshine thought to the warrior who claimed that name, and nodded slowly in approval. "She's a good she-cat, she'll be a wonderful mate for you. I'm glad that you two found each other!" She purred as she bumped Scorchclaw lightly, rubbing her head against his shoulder. She hesitated as he admitted not knowing much about romance, and she chuckled lightly. "Dad, I don't think anyone truly has experience until it happens. If anything, that speaks for the two of you, considering that neither of you had to actively attempt to convince the other to try it out. It's something you learn as you go, I'm sure of it." She thought of how she had felt around Magpiepaw as a kit, and shook her head lightly. "You will figure it out, and you'll do it at her side. I'm sure of it." She looked at the tom, smiling kindly. "I think we have a lot more to talk about, and we've been pretty successful so far. What do you say we head home and we can talk more?"

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Not Bound by Blood {Closed} - Page 2 Giphy
Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Characters : [B]eetlekit, Torrentstar, Tigerleaf, Hailpaw, Mao
Clan/Rank : [B] RiverClan
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1444

Not Bound by Blood {Closed} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Bound by Blood {Closed}   Not Bound by Blood {Closed} - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 11:16 am

Strangely enough, as soon as he heard Dappleshine's first words, Scorchclaw felt his uncertainty melt away. He had made the right choice in talking to her; he knew that now. They had only exchanged a few words, but a strange peace welled up within him. At that instant, he realized once again that Dappleshine was really like her mother. He had known before, of course. Still, it continued to hit him in such scenarios. She had all the kind-heartedness of the she-cat who had gone on before her; her words, which sprang from the depths of that kindness, were like balm upon wounds. For a moment, Scorchclaw pondered over that fact. If he had spent more time getting to know Dewshine, what kind of relationship could they have had? Could they have possibly become friends? But alas―fate had seen to it that a rift had been driven between the two clanmates. To the end, he had been unable to acknowledge a code-breaker. He was looking after her kits, but his actions were only driven by a sense of duty.... Dappleshine's last words snapped him out of his train of thought and back to the present. "You might have a point." He meowed thoughtfully, "I suppose... that is what I believe." As his pale-green gaze met her blue one again, the corners of his maw twisted upward. This time, the expression that graced his features was undoubtedly a smile. "Let's go home." Scorchclaw agreed, his tone lighter than it had been before.

As usual, time moved on. Old relationships would fade into the recesses of memory, but new ones would also be formed. That fact would always be reason to hope.
Back to top Go down

Not Bound by Blood {Closed}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2