Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

summer inactivity

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1022

summer inactivity Empty
Postsummer inactivity

i'm moving! on june 13, i'm officially getting on a plane, but by june 10 i have to be 100% packed and out of my house. i'm currently very busy trying to get my room packed up and saying goodbye to people and everything else that comes with moving.

then, from the 13-23rd, i'll be in europe doing touristy things. but since being a tourist is a full time job, i probably won't be online much to post.

on the 24th of june, i'll arrive where i'm moving to!
unfortunately after i get there i'll be travelling a lot and visiting family and other people all over the place.

i'll be at camp july 7-12 - no devices, so i'll be 100% offline that week.

sometime around july 20 i'm actually moving in to my new house, so i might die for a few days around then as well.

i won't be completely inactive all summer, but i would really appreciate your patience, it's gonna be a very crazy few months. i'll keep this thread updated so y'all know what's going on!

i'll still be taking care of apprentice ceremonies for the time being, i'll let you know if that changes. if you need me to post and it's been more than 3-5 days, please pm me on the site or ping me on discord and i will do my best to get there asap.

rainpaw | shadowclan | apprentice | 1c9795
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

summer inactivity :: Comments

ruska
Re: summer inactivity
Post Sat 29 Jun 2019 - 13:01 by ruska
i have arrived but since i still can't move in, i'm driving all over the place visiting family which is causing me to have not a lot of computer access. small reminder that i am going to camp next week so i'll be completely offline. thanks to anyone who's waiting on me for being so patient. <3

summer inactivity

Page 1 of 1