Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

T's Living Children

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Transient

Transient

Characters : [B]eetlekit, Torrentstar, Tigerleaf, Hailpaw, Mao
Clan/Rank : [B] RiverClan
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1444

T's Living Children Empty
PostSubject: T's Living Children   T's Living Children EmptyThu 30 May 2019 - 6:46

T's Living Children Ezgif-10

T's Living Children Hope10

Scorchclaw of RiverClan
Hailpaw of ThunderClan
Mao of the rogues

"Click on a name to go straight to the profile!"

T's Living Children Kg8O

Last edited by Transient on Thu 30 May 2019 - 7:28; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: T's Living Children   T's Living Children EmptyThu 30 May 2019 - 6:47

T's Living Children Screen10T's Living Children 254c3e12

T's Living Children B8b13c11

SCORCHCLAW of RIVERCLAN
Scorchkit→Scorchpaw→Scorchclaw

When the heart is burning and you feel like turning, light up, light up

THE BASICS

Gender;; Tom
Clan;; RiverClan
Origins;; 100% Pure RiverClan
Rank;; Deputy
Font color;; #996633
Status;; Alive
Lifetime;; Dec 15, 2017→???

RELATIONSHIPS

Father;; Alderstripe (NPC)
Paternal grandfather;; Random NPC
Paternal grandmother;; Random NPC
Mother;; Robinheart (NPC)
Maternal grandfather;; NPC again
Maternal grandmother;; NPC again
Brother(s);; None
Sister(s);; None

Current mate;; None
Daughter(s);; None
Son(s);; None
Adopted daughter(s);; Otterpaw, Dapplepaw
Adopted son(s);; Rowankit

Mentor(s);; Sweet, Jaystar
Apprentice(s);; Blackpaw, Peatpaw, Aspenstrike, Sleekpaw, Wasppaw, Otterpaw

Close friends;; Adderfeather
Enemies;; Shade, Lichenmask

APPEARANCE

Eye color;; Pale green
Pelt;; His thick pelt is mainly brown in color with darker brown tabby stripes. Apart from a tuft of white fur on his chest, his chin and the fur around his mouth are white as well. Typical of RiverClan cats, his pelt has a glossy sheen to it.
Build;; He is a large, muscular tom. His pure RiverClan blood is visible in the sharper, more elegant features he bears in comparison to ThunderClanners.
Scars;; One caused by Shade is on his left cheek, just below his eye. One caused by Flurryshine is across the left side of his muzzle.
Additional info;; He has tufted ears and webbed paws.

PERSONALITY

Scorchclaw is a serious tom who is often viewed as being boring or stiff. Due to his reserved nature, he prefers to keep to himself. He is very observant, often noticing details that others miss. Apart from being able to read situations, he can usually tell how a clanmate is feeling at the moment. Despite being quiet, though, Scorchclaw is by no means shy, even less a pushover. He has a short fuse and does not take nonsense very well; once angered, he becomes sharp-tongued and snappy. He will have no hesitation speaking his mind when it comes to things that he strongly believes in. For better or for worse, he is very stubborn in his beliefs and does not change them easily. Scorchclaw holds great pride in his heritage as a RiverClan cat and harbors a dislike for outsiders. In particular, he has the tendency to look down on rogues and loners. Kits are an exception for him, because the Warrior Code demands that they be protected and provided for. He strictly upholds the Warrior Code, frowning upon those who break even the most minor of the fifteen rules. To him, these laws are the dividing line between warriors and the common rabble. In contrast, however, he is skeptical about StarClan's authority. The readiness of his clanmates to accept their ancestors' words is something that he has trouble accepting. While they might have the power of the stars, they are still fallible creatures. He has the tendency to blame StarClan when certain tragedies occur. Recent times, especially the Lichenmask incident, have only worsened his impression of the ancestors.

As the deputy of RiverClan, he is an incredibly hardworking tom. Even before he was chosen by Jaystar, this quality was evident. Scorchclaw lacks ambition; if he had not been made deputy, he would have been content to be a simple warrior. In addition to being hardworking, however, he also has a very strong sense of responsibility. It was this responsibility that prompted him to accept the role. While usually a good thing, his high standards and desire to uphold them often puts a lot of pressure on him. As unapproachable as he might seem, he does have a compassionate side, one that is occasionally revealed. Scorchclaw also has the ability to follow rationale over emotions and prejudice, a fortunate trait considering his short temper.

When it comes to his more vulnerable emotions and problems, Scorchclaw has the tendency to be rather guarded. Respect comes more easily to him than trust does. He has never been truly close to more than a few cats. More than once, he has been betrayed by those he cared for. As a result, he tends to keep his issues bottled up on the inside. Scorchclaw is a cat tangled up in his past. Twice, a StarClan cat has told him to learn to forgive; twice, he has rejected the very notion. Grudges accumulated throughout his life follow him everywhere he goes. The hate within him has not faded much with time's passing. Just as he does not easily forget what others have done to him, he also does not forget the mistakes he has made. To this day, he still regrets indirectly causing Duckpuddle's death and Spotfur's maiming. He has come to harbor a deep fear of failing his clanmates due to his incompetency, and he struggles to think of himself ever being a leader worthy of RiverClan. Many other aspects of his personality have been thus similarly shaped.

"Peace? Is your desire for peace so strong that you would sacrifice your clan?! I didn't know you were such a coward, Sweetheart."—Scorchpaw to Sweetheart, in Some Explaining to Do

"... I don't know if anyone will be waiting for me in StarClan, though. I don't have any littermates. I've never lost someone important to me, so... I don't really understand what it's like."—Scorchpaw to Adderpaw, in Late Nights Conversations

"Cats are probably better at adapting than you think."—Scorchclaw to Adderpaw, in Restless

"Thank you, Jaystream. I'll make sure you don't regret your decision. I will give my utmost in serving RiverClan."—Scorchclaw in RiverClan's Deputy Election

"Have you no pride as a RiverClan warrior? Taking a mate outside of your clan is against the Warrior Code. Knowing that, you still come here asking that he be allowed into RiverClan. I was willing to think that you were just kind, not a code-breaking traitor."—Scorchclaw to Dewshine, in Sins to Confess

"Did you think that you could do whatever you wanted simply because I was being patient? Don't be so cocky, you filthy rogue!"—Scorchclaw to Starlord, in Hello, My Name Is... Starlord?

"He drowned. My apprentice, a RiverClan cat, drowned."—Scorchclaw to Flurryshine, inTransient

"Is it amusing? StarClan raised him to purge the clans. Now that he has failed, they cast him aside."—Scorchclaw to Dewshine, in The stars... friends or foes.

"Tinystar might tolerate your insolence, but you would do well to watch your words when you speak of my clan."—Scorchclaw to Mintwhisker, in January Gathering 2019

"I see now that the leader I chose to follow has been nothing but a coward."—Scorchclaw to Jaystar, in The Aftermatch

BIOGRAPHY

Scorchclaw was born during the period of the Sunningrocks Wars. He is the only son of two pure RiverClan warriors. Neither of his parents cared very much for him and spent as little time with him as possible; while his mother only did the bare necessities of her duty as a parent, his father simply ignored his existence. In the beginning, he tried his very best to get them to love him. He eventually gave up when he realized that his efforts were of no use, because neither of them wanted him in their life. Once he became an apprentice and no longer needed them, they took their paws off his life. He decided to do the same in return, permanently cutting their ties. The bitterness that he holds against them still surfaces from time to time. As a result of his own relationship with his parents, he has an intense disdain for cats who do not take responsibility for their young and abandon them. Part of the reason he works so hard is probably a subconscious desire for acceptance.

When Scorchclaw became an apprentice, Sweetheart was assigned as his mentor. While a fairly young warrior, she was as kind as her name suggested. He quickly grew attached to Sweetheart and looked up to her. There was probably a time when he regarded her as more of a parent figure than his own parents had been. Unfortunately, the Sunningrocks Wars were still ongoing during that time, and Ivystar led RiverClan. In a clan meeting, Sweetheart and a few other cats who disagreed with the leader's ways were publicly declared to be untrustworthy. Scorchclaw, who was extremely loyal to both RiverClan and Ivystar, could not comprehend Sweetheart's point of view. He saw her as a traitor. From then on, mentor and apprentice gradually drifted apart. When Sweetheart and Nutfur were suspected to have released the ThunderClan hostage RiverClan had been holding, Sweetheart was punished by having her apprentice taken away and being confined to camp. Scorchclaw became Jaystar's (then Jaystream) apprentice, and his relationship with Sweetheart practically ended there. The unfortunate incidences of his apprenticeship, as well as the great conflict he witnessed between RiverClan and ThunderClan, caused Scorchclaw to mature quickly. He became colder, more serious. His hatred for ThunderClan also sprung to life around this point.

During the middle stage of his apprenticeship, Scorchclaw met Adderfeather. At the time of their first conversation, the latter was still a kit.

TBA

Timeline:

ARTWORK

Art by Middy:

Art by Jay Bird:

Art by Pinely:

Art by Grey:

TRIVIA / ADDITIONAL FACTS

Playlist;; Higher

-is grumpy 70% of the time
-really should have been named "Scorchgaze" for all the glaring he does
-awkward guy who does his best
-has trouble dealing with kits
-tends to speak formally
-strangely, he likes land prey just as much as fish

Last edited by Transient on Thu 27 Jun 2019 - 5:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: T's Living Children   T's Living Children EmptyThu 27 Jun 2019 - 5:13

T's Living Children 8f896a11T's Living Children 990ea711

T's Living Children 464e5410

HAILPAW of THUNDERCLAN
Hailkit→Hailpaw→Hailscreech

I'm not a hero but the fight is like a drug

THE BASICS

Gender;; She-cat
Clan;; ThunderClan
Origins;; 25% ThunderClan, 25% SkyClan, 50% rogue
Rank;; Apprentice
Font color;; #cc9999
Status;; Alive
Lifetime;; Aug 24, 2018→???

RELATIONSHIPS

Father;; Artemis Odan
Paternal grandfather;; Titus Odan (NPC)
Paternal grandmother;; Marie Odan (NPC)
Mother;; Blizzardshine
Maternal grandfather;; Jayflight (?)
Maternal grandmother;; Gentlenose (?)
Brother(s);; Beepaw, Pricklebush, Streampaw, Beartooth
Sister(s);; Ridgelight, Gladepaw

Current mate;; None
Daughter(s);; None
Son(s);; None
Adopted daughter(s);; None
Adopted son(s);; None

Mentor(s);; Leafstorm
Apprentice(s);; None

Close friends;; None
Enemies;; Blossompaw

APPEARANCE

Eye color;; Yellow/light amber
Pelt;; She has a thick, pure-white pelt.
Build;; For a she-cat, Hailpaw is large in size. She is stockily-built, with sturdy limbs. This works in favor with her love for fighting.
Scars;; One just above her nose was caused by Meadowpaw. Several along her belly were caused by Blossompaw. Two on her right side were caused by a dog bite.
Additional info;; Her tail is a little longer than the average cat's.

PERSONALITY

TBA

"What's an Artemis?"—Hailkit to Blizzardshine, in The Sun Rises

"You want to swim? In the w-water?"—Hailkit to Ridgekit, in The Adventure Begins

"I'm so glad! You look strong, Leafstorm!"—Hailpaw to Leafstorm, in Hailkit's Apprentice Ceremony

"I'm Hailpaw of ThunderClan, and it'll do you well to remember that name!"—Hailpaw to Firepaw, in Love the Danger

"Are you saying that you're stronger than I am? You're going to have to try a lot harder, then."—Hailpaw to Blossompaw, in Adrenaline to the Heart

"Tell us the truth. If you really did murder Beepaw, I'm going to kill you."—Hailpaw to Bearpaw, in Can You Hear the Drumming

"If you don't fight back, I might end up doing something both of us regret."—Hailpaw to Meadowpaw, in Play with Me

"I warned you, didn't I? I told you I was strong. What's all this talk about being easily outmatched? You're not weak; I'm just strong!"—Hailpaw to Harepaw, in Here We Go, Now

"If you have to be a medicine cat, then I'll become a warrior for you. I'll win enough battles to cover your share, and I'll protect our littermates. I'll do for you everything you aren't be able to do."—Hailpaw to Pricklepaw, in I've Come to Bother You

"Beepaw's death was wholly his fault. I believe everything you said back then, Beartooth. You aren't the kind of cat who would abandon a dying clanmate."—Hailpaw to Beartooth, in The Calm before the Storm

"I'm sorry. I've always been a mouse-brain. You know that. It was never your fault."—Hailpaw to Pricklebush, in Face to Face

"Mom! I never told you I was sorry!" —Hailpaw to Blizzardshine, in HIstory Has Its Eyes on Us

BIOGRAPHY

History; TBA

Timeline:

ARTWORK

Non-existent Art:

TRIVIA / ADDITIONAL FACTS

Playlist;; Not Afraid to Die

-aggressive child who's toned down somewhat
-will likely never find a romantic partner
-warrior name contributed by Ripped
-inspired by a light novel character
-scared of water, especially after Beepaw's drowning