Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Give me battle and development

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

Give me battle and development Empty
PostSubject: Give me battle and development   Give me battle and development EmptyWed 22 May 2019 - 19:02

My boy Berrycloud needs a battle for him to upgrade for the next level but at the same time, I want him to know that the cat who saved him in the big Dog's Battle was Spiderfur. So basically, I'm looking for a Windclan cat who knew her. At first, they start fighting but between everything, Berrycloud's somehow thinks that maybe the she-cat who was there for him that day may be Windclan and he asks this WC cat, ending the battle to give space for some development for my boy :3

Roles needed
Windclan cat (any rank):

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Give me battle and development Signat14
Back to top Go down

Give me battle and development
Page 1 of 1