Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Just a Transient

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Transient

Transient

Characters : [B]eetlekit, Torrentstar, Tigerleaf, Hailpaw, Mao
Clan/Rank : [B] RiverClan
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1444

Just a Transient Empty
PostSubject: Just a Transient   Just a Transient EmptyTue 21 May 2019 - 2:12

Heyo! 'Tis but I, your friendly neighborhood Transient. You can simply call me T, a nickname given by the wonderful Kari. I'm a little late jumping on the bandwagon, but let me introduce myself as well~

I joined this site in December of 2017, so I've been here for about one and a half years now. Time flies so quickly! To me, it still feels like yesterday. Well, if you ask certain other members of the site, one and a half years on this site really isn't much at all. I was first introduced to roleplaying around 2014 via Chickensmoothie, a site I stayed on for a while. Before CS, I'd never even heard of roleplaying. Needless to say, it made quite an impression on me. While I left CS eventually, the desire to roleplay never truly left me. I remembered a fandom I used to be into—the Warrior cats. I suppose it's pretty obvious what happened from there? I found WCC, and the site has not released me since then. It would not be an exaggeration to say that the community and the roleplaying I've done here have pretty much changed my life.

While I enjoy writing, I'm not very good at coming up with plots on my own. I guess I'm not very creative. As such, WCC also gives me plenty of opportunities to practice and improve. It is a great honor to have been chosen as RiverClan deputy, an honor I'm still trying to live up to. ^^

Here are some facts about Transient.

• I live in Singapore! Just in case you've never heard of it, Singapore is a tiny island nation in Southeast Asia. The Warrior cats have truly spread far and wide. Think GMT +8 for the time here.

• While I can speak both English and Chinese, English is my first language. I've also studied Spanish for two years; I'm not bold enough to profess myself capable of speaking this romance language, sadly...

• I am a specimen of the female gender! My age, though, is a secret~

• It might or might not be obvious, but I happen to really love anime and manga! I guess I'm one of those people you refer to as a weeb? I've been one ever since I was really young, due to family influence. Feel free to pm me or hit me up on Discord if you'd like to chat about anime. Our tastes might widely differ, but it still pleases me to meet a comrade. ^^

• I have two cats. One is a nine year old former-stray known as Silverstar. Judging from her physical characteristics and behavior, it's possible that she is an Egyptian Mau. The second is a three year old Siberian Forest, Myra. I also have two chinchillas Totoro and Billy who are father and son respectively. Oh, and did I forget to mention my younger brother? I have one of those.

• I don't really have any talents in life. At least, I haven't found them yet! Writing is what I enjoy doing. I love stories and the different worlds they give us glimpses into. It's my dream to write a book of my own someday!

• Scorchclaw is my first character on this site. I made him with one of my old characters from CS in mind, but he turned out to be completely different. He is also the only tom I've ever had here~

• I fell in love with RiverClan after reading Crookedstar's Promise. It's the best clan! Of course, that's just my humble opinion. You are free to disagree c;

I hope these gave you a better understanding of me, if only a little better. ^^ There's still more to your friendly neighborhood Transient, which I hope you will discover as we roleplay and chat together!

Last edited by Transient on Tue 20 Aug 2019 - 1:24; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

Just a Transient Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Transient   Just a Transient EmptyTue 21 May 2019 - 5:10

You were born from Chicken Smoothie roleplay forums, a kindred spirit. I probably already knew that about you but it brings me great joy

Just a Transient VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down

Just a Transient
Page 1 of 1