Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale]

Go down 
+15
RainyHeart
Drippy
Inky Pawprints
Mosspelt
Transient
rinklet 2
lemon
Lulu
Ice
Holly
Ash
Grizzly
rhindon
Kade
Jay Bird
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale]   History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale] - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 May 2019 - 18:58

Echo had been listening in silence at the edge of the stone walls of the cave. Her eyes betrayed little emotion as she listened, that changed the moment that Jaystar spoke the name of a horrid creature. Without her even realizing it, the fur along her back stood up, and her ears flattened against her head. She listened closer now, taking in the plan that Jaystar spoke of until he was finished. After a brief moment where some of the strange clan members stepped forward, she gently pressed her face into Moth's shoulder and stood to step forward. Her calm, quietly accented voice echoed through the cave walls.

"Star of Jays, this beast is something horrid. Ridding us of that creature is more than any of us could ask for, and with that said I offer to accompany you. I am quick on my paws, and know the paths of the mountain like the back of my paw. If you will have me, I will join you. Let me help ensure that my kits will never again have to fear it's gaze or strength." Glancing to her daughters momentarily, she closer her eyes as she dipped her head in respect to the RiverClan leader before holding it high, staring up at him with an unwavering gaze.

History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale] - Page 2 25403010 History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale] - Page 2 25403011 History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale] - Page 2 25403012

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale] - Page 2 Giphy

Last edited by Mosspelt on Thu 16 May 2019 - 1:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale]   History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale] - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 May 2019 - 19:13

Blizzardshine had been sitting among the rest of the cats in the cave. This whole experience had been both a dream and nightmare for the white fluffy she-cat so far…more of the latter than the first though.

Her eyes were lost as her mind drifted to the still surreal memories from what had happened so far. From the terrible flood that decimated the clans and ripped apart so many of their families and friends away, to the discovery and interaction of the territories that the tribe they had met so many moons ago called home. From the excitement exploring gave her as a kit, to the heart-breaking grief she had both felt and experienced each time someone died.

Well…at least she finally saw her question of what would happen if the clans ever joined and supported each other as if they were one had been answered. Yes, saying the clans would stay together or that tensions weren’t common would be a lie. Everyone had greatly differing opinions and goals, morals and ideals…

While true that those could eventually be worked out, it could take generations and a huge amount of cooperation…and she could tell most cats wouldn’t just let their clan go in favor of a unified one.

Her ears twitched and she was forced back from the world of her thoughts when Jaystar’s voice reached her ears. The message they carried made her feel strong mixed emotions. Hope and fear gripped at her chest, the hope of knowing maybe, just maybe, she hadn’t lost as many loved ones as she originally thought. Fear of losing more to this new threat, or never seeing them again should she fall victim.

Her paws felt heavy and a lump formed in her throat as this fear tried to twist her tongue and keep her silent. However, this wasn’t the first time she was forced to face such emotions, and she wasn’t going to let them control her actions “I’ll join you, Jaystar. I may not be a leader anymore, but I still keep the experience of those times at my side” She was well aware that RiverClan and her had a rather turbulent past and she wouldn’t be surprised if Jaystar still couldn’t fully trust her…but she hoped he could let go of old grudges for the promise of a better future not only of the clans, but also of the tribe that had been so kind of letting them stay in their time of need.

“Plus…” She started, eyes lowering “I will never forget what your mother did for me moons ago. I have a debt to pay, and I won’t rest until I’ve done so…”.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3838

PostSubject: Re: History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale]   History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale] - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 May 2019 - 19:53

Cloud's sky-blue eyes narrowed. "Crazy..." She mewed softly, her clear voice barely audible among the din of other cats pledging to risk their lives against Sharptooth. She had no allegiance to anyone here, and yet... Cloud- Lilypaw? What did it matter -felt her heart stir. She longed to stand up and add her voice to the growing cacophony of calls, risking her life for the new family she'd found and that cats who'd welcomed her as their own despite having no allegiance to her. She belonged to none of these clans, yet no member would refuse to share tongues, prey, or comfort.
Her black-rimmed ears twitched. Finchstar was going back. Going home. Brindlestar had yet to return. Perhaps, just perhaps, Finchstar would be willing to give her a second chance. With Sharptooth dead (Mother Sharptooth, not this dangerous beast in the mountains) and Mintwhisker missing, it would be entirely up to her to get back to Windclan territory.
With a small sigh, the white and black she-cat pushed herself to her feet, moving towards the ginger tom. It wouldn't hurt to exchange a few friendly words on the journey back...

Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6698

PostSubject: Re: History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale]   History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale] - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 May 2019 - 20:17

Awoken by her father, she had gone to the meeting alongside her father with a pounding heart. Redwing's eyes grew large as Jaystar spoke to them, feeling relief and hope as it was revealed that most of her Clanmates had lived. Were her friends alive? Her kits perhaps? Maybe even... Poppyheart? But immediately the good news was soured. A beast- a giant cat larger than a dog and twice as vicious, with ensuing claws and teeth as well. The very thought caused her to quake. Something so terrifying... And they had to fight it? Jaystar had such a cool head talking about the potential casualties, but the idea of any more death was abhorrent to her. She was nodding along with the plan, secretly preparing herself to guide her father to their home... when he volunteered.

The warrior turned in shock as Firestone spoke up, pledging himself to the suicidal cause. Her father, who had always been there for her- her only living family member after Violetshine's untimely death. Her father, who had stood by her through thick and thin, from her apprenticeship, to her sickness and pregnancy, from the wildfire to the flood. Her father was signing up to die. "Daddy, no!" she cried out in anguish, darting in front of the bulky tom as if the unseen danger was in front of him. He couldn't do that for her. She wouldn't allow it. Redwing's eyes began to sting, and she stared at the tom in disbelief. "Firestone... Dad... You can't. You've done too much for me already, I can't just let you die. If you're going-" she turned to Jaystar, holding her back straight despite the emotions threatening to overwhelm her- "then I'll go too."

-

Pricklebush thought he was prepared to hear who would be going on the dangerous mission. He'd steeled himself, knowing that if he was a warrior he would have volunteered immediately, but as a medicine cat he was forced to watch others go on his behalf. He readied himself to see who would go... Then his jaw gaped open as first Hailpaw, then Blizzardshine spoke up. His sister and his mother. The only remaining family members he was sure were alive. Both of them wanted to leave and risk their lives? He needed them. With his medicine cat authority, he longed to forbid them from going. But knowing that it was for a just cause, he couldn't in good conscience, whether he had the power or not. His eyes beseechingly met his mother's, a she-cat he respected more than the leaders, and then his formerly rogue sister. "I just found you again..." he whispered, a desperate look on his face.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale]   History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale] - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 May 2019 - 22:19

"I want to go!"  Chirp's voice rang out without hesitation, the small calico to-be standing on her tippy toes to see above the crowd and to make herself be seen.  After a moment though, she pushed her way through the crowd until she was near the front and locked eyes with the gray tabby leader Jay Star.  "Please, I know I'm young, but I know the territory as well as any Tribe cat!  And...and I want to help the Clans!"  Her voice had raised in pitch unknowingly, and she tried her best to calm it.  "I don't know where he is, but I know that Night of Stormy Gales, my kin, must have met you at some point!  I want to help, in his name!"  She forced back the tiny tears that threatened to leak out; she needed to be strong.  She came from a long line of tough, fast prey-hunters, and she had learned well!  She knew she could defend her Tribe, and the Clans.  Hopefully, they would just give her the chance.

Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Characters : Alive: Crimsonpaw (C) Dead: [Foxspirit] (F), [Echofrost] (E), [Briarthorn] (B), [Meadowpaw] (M), [Shag] (Sh)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 779

PostSubject: Re: History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale]   History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale] - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 May 2019 - 9:31

OOC: oof, I'm late

Foxspirit looked up at at Jaystar. "Time... to go home?" She asked herself as she glanced towards Swiftstep. I wonder how much of it is even left... Then Jaystar said something unexpected. He was looking for volunteers to go on a battle patrol, and risk their lives for the tribe. Foxspirit thought about it for a moment before making a decision. Stepping forwards, she spoke to Jaystar and Finchstar. "I would like to join the battle patrol. I know that I might not survive, but," she glanced back at Swiftstep, "helping the tribe and getting my Clanmates home is more important."  

Briarpaw watched Jaystar as the announcement was made. He longed to go and help defend, but... He couldn't fight. All he could do was watch as his Leader, and some of his Clanmates, volunteered to risk their lives. Briarpaw felt useless.

History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale] - Page 2 Mi9fm8
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale]   History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale] - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 May 2019 - 13:05

The tom's eyes widened a bit when Mosspaw, an apprentice he thought lost, suddenly joined the gathering he had started. However, his surprise was bigger as one by one cat started volunteering for this dangerous task that he thought he would do alone. In Firestone, he saw the eyes of a broken yet concerned father that just wanted the best for his kit. In Swanpetal he saw a committed warrior willing to give up her life for both her clan and family. Blizzardshine... formerly Blizzardstar... on the other side, had the eyes of someone with a debt to pay; a debt with his own mother and clan in some way. Chirp and Echo were both Tribe cats yet they were ready to help them even if they didn't owe them a thing. It would be a waste if he said no to the tribe cats who knew the tunnels and cave more than any clan cat. He showed a small, gentle yet tired smile and nodded before making the final choice of this semi-suicidal patrol. "Chirp and Echo, I would love to have your help in these times of need of both the Tribe and the clans. We owe them too much already and I can't stop being grateful to all your kindness and bravery." He mewed to both tribe cats before fixing his gaze on the white-furred she-cat. "Blizzardshine... our clans were never friends since I have memory and I'm aware of how much pain we have caused to each other... But despite that, you're a noble cat and under my judgement... you don't owe me or my clan anything for my mother's death. I've forgiven you a long time ago and it would be an honour to fight by your side even if it is the last time." For a second, he bowed his head to the older Thunderclan she-cat, as a sign of both respect and forgiveness.

The tall silvery tom looked at the two Shadowclan warriors this time. A father and a daughter. Though he would want to accept both, it would be a mistake to have so many cats in the patrol. The rest of the clan who were going to leave first still needed strong warriors to defend kits and old cats. "I'm sorry to disappoint you... but your father has a point and we need cats in the front line to defend apprentices and kits." He mewed, choosing Firestone at the end. He then turned his eyes to Finchstar. "You're a Windclan cat, a runner. Your aid will be more than helpful and I will gladly fight by your side, Finchstar. I can't say the same to you, young tom. You shall stay with the rest of the clan that will leave first this cave. Your bravery is something to admire, don't ever forget that. And we need that in the front lines right now." With Finchstar, they were seven. The young Windclan apprentice by the name of Aspenpaw was clearly scared but that didn't stop him from proving his worth as a young future warrior.

The tom waved his tail and asked one more time for silence. "As for the rest, I value all your bravery and I humbly ask you to keep that courage when you leave these caves. Guide the clans well back to the base of the mountain and the seven who stay here will try to give you time to escape and hide before we bring the sharptooth to the dogs..."

ROAR!

Jaystar voice was cut by the sudden roar that emerged from the depths of the caves. He turned his gaze to the tunnel where the sound was heard and his fur bristled in both fear and confusion. No... why so soon? He thought bitterly before turning his face toward the group of cats who surely heard that fearsome roar. "EVERYONE, YOU MUST LEAVE! Tinystar, Pricklebush, Daisyflame, leave this place with every kit you can gather and elder! Apprentices, stay close to the warriors!" Jaystar jumped off the rock to meet with the rest of the members of the special patrol that will stay. "Chirp and Echo, you know this place better than us. Help us to lure this beast into another tunnel so we can give the Tribe and the clans time to find a safe place. There's no time to lose!"

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale] - Page 2 Signat14
Back to top Go down
rhindon

rhindon

Characters : [E]mberleap ♂ | [F]lywhisker ⚧ | [A]thena ♀
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1681

PostSubject: Re: History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale]   History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale] - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 May 2019 - 13:23

The blue cat—Jaystar, evidently, though which Clan he led Lightkit wasn’t sure of—continued on, and the air grew increasingly solemn until even Lightkit, vague as his understanding of the meeting was, struggled to breathe. Around them, the cats who’d gathered were volunteering to go on this mission to distract the Sharptooth. They were all so much bigger than Lightkit. Perhaps it was because he didn’t understand what was at stake, but he couldn’t help but marvel a little at them, fearless, ready to lay down their lives to make sure the rest of them could get home safe. That, however, brought him back to the question of home; if home wasn’t here, then where was it?

A movement nearby caught his attention; Sandkit, shaking. Though the idea of a Sharptooth made Lightkit’s blood run a little colder (there were only so many things a Sharptooth could be, all of them equally scary), he shoved down his fear and scooted closer to his brother. ”We’ll be fine,” he mewed in a near whisper, brushing his shoulder against Sandkit’s. ”StarClan said we need to go home. We'll be with senior warriors, they’ll keep us—”

A roar echoed through the cave. Lightkit felt it rumbling down to his tiny bones. Before he could even begin to wonder what kind of beast could make a sound like that, Jaystar was shouting for them to run; the names he used were unfamiliar, save for Tinystar's, and Lightkit instinctively cast a glance around in search of SkyClan's leader. He wanted nothing more than to run to him, to safety, wherever that led him—but it would take worse than a roar to make him abandon his siblings, and so, shaking to the tip of his tail, he stood beside Sandkit and Firflower...and waited.

Outsider Rogue I                                

disadvantaged stats active                                          
Flywhisker [40/100]
RiverClan Warrior II

Emberleap [70/160]
                               ShadowClan Warrior V

Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale]   History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale] - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 May 2019 - 13:39

Echo dipped her head respectfully to the RiverClan leader before turning back to Moth. Gently touching her nose to his, she whispered a quiet reassurance as Jaystar continued to speak. Turning then to her two daughters, she pressed her nose to each of their heads. "You all stay safe. If Stoneteller and Star of Jays heard from the ancestors, it must not be long. Take care." She then strode forward to stand next to Chirp as the leader thanked all the other volunteers. Casting her gaze around to the other chosen cats, she nodded to some of them with a hint of worry casting her brown eyes in a dark shadow. Suddenly, the tom on the rock was interrupted by the familiar, hair-raising roar of the beast that she had lived in fear of for as long as she could remember.

Whirling to face the tunnel that the sound had emerged from, her fur fluffed up, ears perked listening for any follow-up sound. How long did they have? The feathers from an eagle in the pile of caught-prey, and quickly rushed over to it, dragging it towards the special ground. "Come, quickly, drag this into the tunnel over here. A couple cats can carry it faster. It will think us an easy meal, and take it's attention away from here." She spoke quickly, her eyes glued to the tunnel that the roar had come from. "This tunnel branches off, one route is a dead end, the other circles around to another opening outside of the cave. We'll leave the bird at the dead end, so while it's occupied in there the others can escape. We will have to be quick, so we don't get caught in the dead end as well. It should eventually follow us out of the tunnel, where we can buy more time fighting or try to make our way to the... dogs?" Echo couldn't remember ever seeing or learning about a dog, but if these cats thought it could take on Sharptooth, she didn't much care to try to picture it. "Chirp dear, could you make noise to draw it's attention more than just the feathers and scent? I will talk with you if you'd like." She looked to the group, the fear in her eyes all too apparent, and she knew it. All it took to restrengthen her resolve was a glance to the other cats, catching sight of the pelts of her mate and their daughters. Her expression shifting to stony resolve, she nodded to the group, offering the other wing of the bird to Finchstar.

"It might be best if the fastest deliver the bird to the dead end. Star of Finches, Star of Jays said you were fast. Will you run with me? As for the rest, Chirp, you remember where the tunnel leads, correct? You can stay with them while we take the eagle. Be careful, and stay safe, all of you."

History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale] - Page 2 25403010 History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale] - Page 2 25403011 History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale] - Page 2 25403012

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale] - Page 2 Giphy
Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade

Characters : [R]owan
Clan/Rank : [R]T1 Rogue
Gemini Rooster
Number of posts : 466

PostSubject: Re: History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale]   History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale] - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 May 2019 - 15:09

Maplekit backed away in all the chaos. With all the cats running and shouting, she couldn't see anyone. "F- Firflower? Lightkit? Sandkit? W- Where are you!?" She had no idea where the roar was coming from. At first, she had thought that Sharptooth sounded like a cat's name. But this... this was no cat. She tripped and shook her fur out, using the fall as a head-clearer. She had to hide... find some crevice to hide in... somewhere the monster couldn't get her. Fear shook her bones, but she did her best to try and scramble up a rock to get a better view of a place to hide.

lemon
Former Staff
Former Staff
lemon

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1303

PostSubject: Re: History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale]   History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale] - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 May 2019 - 17:00

Finchstar's name was spoken along with others, more brave warriors and tribe members, throwing themselves into the fray. The leader was proud to stand by their side, soon he would be running down the mountain with them, sprinting towards home. He could already feel the peat grass under his paws, and taste the wind through his fur. Oh how wonderful it would be to run once more, to leap and frolic as if he were as light as the very breeze. The beast that would be sprinting after the group of cats would be another matter entirely, but Finchstar tried not to focus on the negatives. "Thank you, Jaystar." The tom spoke, feeling a grin rise on his maw when the RiverClan leader commented on his speed. Not as fast as some... Finchstar thought, reminiscing of Brookclover once more. But there were still obstacles to pass. The orange and white tabby found his paws, wanting to speak with his fellow racers who seemingly held the same deathwish he did, but the cavern started to shake.

The only time Finchstar had witnessed such a thunderous step, was when the dogs had attacked Highstones. The memory of it was imprinted into his mind, so much so, that just the mighty sound alone now had his fur standing on end. Jaystar's yowl broke through the wary silence first. It was no secret, Sharptooth was here, and he was hungry. Yellow eyes wide, the tom swung his head to and fro, looking for stray kits or helpless elders, they were in the most danger. But a tribe cat's call had reached his ears. A silver she-cat, one of the ones destined to run down the mountain with him. She had grasped a mighty bird in her jaws, attempting to drag it down one of the caverns, in an effort to lure the Sharptooth away from the less battle-trained cats. At the sight of the dark tunnel, a cold fear shot through Finchstar's body. It was all too familiar. This was exactly how it had happened at Highstones. How many lives would StarClan claim this time? How much blood would be spattered here? In a place of solace?

Shaking the panic away, the leader ran to Echo of Shattered Ice's side, grasping one of the bird's wings as she commanded. "Well this was... unexpected." Finchstar mumbled through the feathers, desperatley fighting off the fear with a bit of dry sarcasm. "On the bright side, if we die down here, no one will have to bury our bodies, we're already in a cave." His voice was raspy, strained as the two cats sprinted down the cavern. From above, screams could be heard, blood baths of terror could only be imagined from down below. Finchstar just hoped that the beast would perhaps opt for their massive bird rather then a taste of cat.

Loachkit
of RiverClan
Kit
10 HP / 30 SP

active thursday - sunday

read about my cats below

(updated on days listed above)
lemon's sourcats

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale]   History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale] - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 May 2019 - 18:06

Rainbow's eyes widened in disbelief. What? The Clan cats were leaving already? It wasn't like she actually wanted them all to stay, but she at least wanted one of them to. She broke away from where she sat next to her sister and approached the Shadow Clan cat Lion Tail, whom she had fallen head over heels for and still held a strong crush on. "Lion Tail! Lion Tail, wait! You can't go, you can't leave! I-I know we've barely had any time to spend together, but ... I-I just don't want you to leave! I love you! Please.... Don't you feel the same?" She gazed at the handsome tom, staring deep into his strong amber eyes, her entire countenance radiating desperation.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale]   History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale] - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 May 2019 - 18:33

Blizzardshine nodded politely with Jaystar’s words. While she felt a weight being lifted from her chest when he told him he held no grudges against her or her clan regarding Ivystar’s death, she wasn’t about to take back her offer just because of it. In her eyes, forgiven or not, it would be disrespectful at best to turn around and flee while her son stood back and fought this monster, her seeking a safe return home when she could return the favor and also help Jaystar get reunited with his clanmates. Plus, even if not for that moons old debt, she was more than willing to put her life on the line for her clamates, her kits, even the Tribe that so kindly had taken them in, so they could see the sun rise again instead of finding a premature end by that terrible monster’s claws.

Blizzardshine turned to face Hailpaw and Pricklebush, the latter’s words breaking her heart and forcing her to swallow the lump on her throat that kept trying to grow and block her voice “My kits, you are very brave, you had proven it to me many times in the past. Now I ask you to be brave again and protect those that are heading back home as I stay behind to help Jaystar and the others” She gently nuzzled them both, transmitting the unspoken love only a proud mother can give with even the simplest actions “It will be risky, yes. But I want you to remember that, regardless of what happens, I’ll always be with you. Whether it is watching you in camp or from the stars above”.

She pulled away and started to walk closer to the cats Jaystar had called to aid him on this risky task. She, however, turned her head just one last time only a couple steps away, as the true danger she was facing finally started to down on her…better safe than sorry “If you…When you find your siblings, please tell them I love them, and I hope to see them again soon. And yes, I’m also speaking of Bearth-” The fluffy white she-cat couldn’t finish her sentence nor add anything to it as she originally planned to when the bone-chilling roar echoed across the cave.

StarClan, help us…

“Leave! Now!” She moved quickly towards the rest of the patrol. Oh, how much she would love some more time to properly calm down her kits and reassure them everything would be alright. But there was no such time. With this monster coming, every single second was precious.

Listening to the plan, she stood next to Chirp, feeling like her heart was about to jump out of her chest at any second as it beat quickly, her whole body tense and ready to act as adrenaline rushed through her veins.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6698

PostSubject: Re: History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale]   History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale] - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 May 2019 - 21:31

Pricklebush just stared in disbelief as Jaystar accepted his elderly mother onto the patrol, all the while knowing with almost absolute certainty that she was going to die. Fighting a monster... his mother. Blizzardshine. The terrifying roar that echoed through the cavern set off every one of his fears, and suddenly he was a kit again. Barely even registering the RiverClan leader's orders, the medicine cat scrambled to his mother, embracing her fiercely as she spoke to him. He regretted all the extra time they could have spent together, every time she'd ever been disappointed in him... he'd never get to make it up to her now. For the second time recently, tears threatened to fall from his stinging eyes as he buried his face in Blizzardshine's fur. His throat was choked up, and he could barely speak. He just nodded, then helped herd other cats towards the exit. Pricklebush began to usher Hailpaw personally out of the cave, knowing that losing her would cause him to fall into a pit of despair he could never crawl out of. But just before leaving his mother to an almost certain fate, a wild desperation seized him and he turned around. His eyes locked on hers, and his muscles were shaking with fear and grief. His voice was quiet and solemn- but shaky and uncertain. Words he had probably never spoken, and would never get to speak again. "I love you, mother." Then, pressured by the crowd of cats, he disappeared into the mountains... heading with a heavy heart towards home.

-

Her heart was pounding, eyes fixed on Jaystar- but when he chose her father and not her to battle the beast, Redwing collapsed. There was nothing left. Firestone was leaving her to die. Tears flowed unashamedly from her eyes as she buried herself in her father's fur, identical shades blending, knowing that his green eyes would likely mirror the sorrow in her own. Poppyheart and Asterspark were gone, and now her father would be as well. It was too much. "Dad, no...." she sobbed, voice cracking in fear and pain as the inevitability crashed over her like the flood had. "I love you so much... I... I can't live without you." She wanted to stay with him forever- but then a mighty roar shook the cave, and cats began to flee towards the entrance. The young warrior found herself pushed way by the ebb and flow of cats, though she desperately tried to cling to him. "Dad, you have to come back! You have to!" But it was too late, and he was gone from her sight.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Characters : [B]eetlekit, Torrentstar, Tigerleaf, Hailpaw, Mao
Clan/Rank : [B] RiverClan
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1444

PostSubject: Re: History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale]   History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale] - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 May 2019 - 23:27

Blizzardshine was joining the patrol. Jaystar had not chosen Hailpaw, but he had chosen her mother. At the RiverClan's leaders words, the young she-cat had to bite back the countless protests rising within her. She lowered her head as a sign of acknowledgment, but the gaze dropped toward her paws held nothing but conflict. The expression twisting her features was strained. This self-control, too, was a sign of her growth. In this state of emergency, there was no time for arguments. But oh, why Blizzardshine of all cats? She knew how her mother felt. If Hailpaw desired to protect her clanmates and family, it was undoubtedly the same way with her mother. She really did understand. Understanding was one thing, however, and accepting was another. Blizzardshine would face danger alone, without any of her family by her side.

If only I was stronger... If only I was a warrior... Unsheathed claws curled into the loosely-packed soil of the cave floor. Hailpaw doubted Jaystar knew she was an apprentice; he did not even know her name. But she could not help blaming herself anyway. Somehow, things might have been different if she had not run away. Somehow...

Hailpaw was a hypocrite. She was willing to throw herself in danger, but she could not stand the thought of one of her loved ones in the same position. The look on Pricklebush's face earlier had cut into her heart. Nowadays, she seemed to do nothing but hurt him. As Blizzardshine padded over to the two of them, the white apprentice met her mother's eyes with some difficulty. Brave? She had been reckless, not brave. She hated the way Blizzardshine was speaking, almost as if their mother expected to die. Pricklebush's tongue seemed frozen in his mouth, as was hers. When she glanced at him, she saw his sage-green eyes filled with tears. Hailpaw breathed in Blizzardshine's scent—her mother's, the mother she still had so much to say to. For a brief moment, she was reminded of the comforting times of her kithood.

In the next instant, a terrifying roar resounded through the air. Hailpaw bristled uncontrollably, a chill running up her spine. What was—?! There could only be one answer. It was the cry of the so-called Sharptooth. As she stood shaken, Blizzardshine pulled away. The illusion of past times shattered all too quickly. Sudden panic swelled within Hailpaw, her mother's departing silhouette reflected within her yellow eyes. No. No. No. Her paws seemed frozen to the ground. If not for Pricklebush forcefully herding her along, she would likely have continued to stand there.

"Mom!" Hailpaw blurted out, her voice rising in desperation, "I never told you I was sorry!" Those were the last words she spoke to Blizzardshine, for there was no time for more. Turning away from her mother, the young she-cat broke into a run. Her body was seized with a trembling she could not quite explain—fear, grief, regret? She set her jaw, slipping into the fleeing crowd of cats.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale]   History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next