Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Your friendly neighborhood Ash

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

Your friendly neighborhood Ash Empty
PostSubject: Your friendly neighborhood Ash   Your friendly neighborhood Ash EmptyMon 13 May 2019 - 18:49

Hi there! My name is Ash! I'm an older member of the site who has been here for four years and counting (joined April 13th, 2015), and I'm planning on many more. I wasn't here for preboot or any of those crazy days, but I have been here for almost every single sitewide plot since then. Here's some stuff for the newer members who may not know much about me:

I'm a girl (surprise!) of 17 years, almost 18. I'm a senior in high school in the USA and about to finish, and go on to college. Still single. My family is 8 people large (not counting extended, cause boy howdy there are a lot). Second oldest of six children, one older brother, three younger sisters and a younger brother. My oldest younger sister is here on this site- her username is Fox, she's cool and you should check her out! We have two adorable dachshunds (doxies or weiner dogs)- a 7 year old short-haired named Frankfurter or "Frankie," and a 3-year-old wire-haired named Chewbacca or "Chewy".

I go to a school where I learn the Japanese language and culture, and while I'm not fluent, I can carry on a reasonable conversation. My favorite subject besides that is English- I love books and am a super-fast reader. Fantasy is the best genre. It's through Battle of the Books that I found Warriors, got obsessed immediately, and searched rp sites for awhile before finding the perfect one: WCC.

I adore books like Harry Potter, and my favorite author is Brandon Sanderson (look him up). Favorite movies are Zootopia, The Princess Bride, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Captain America: The First Avenger (or any Cap/Avengers movie really), and of course any Ghibli movies, though Laputa: Castle in the Sky is my 110% favorite. TV Shows include Avatar: The Last Airbender, Merlin, Gravity Falls, The British Baking Show, and BattleBots (please check it out).

My first character on WCC was named Ashwing, a WindClan warrior/mother who became Ashstar, the leader. She lived a long and happy life before dying about a year ago, and now I have been blessed with another high rank- Pricklebush, the grumpy medicine cat of ThunderClan- and for some reason, a spot on the amazing staff. All of them are super cool, and you should be their friends! Please be my friend too: it's been my experience that online friends can indeed be real friends, and some of the best ones. I hope to cultivate good relationships with you all!

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down

Your friendly neighborhood Ash
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Welcome & Introductions-
Jump to: