Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Belief, Bonded, Broken [Plot Concept]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

Belief, Bonded, Broken [Plot Concept] Empty
PostSubject: Belief, Bonded, Broken [Plot Concept]   Belief, Bonded, Broken [Plot Concept] EmptySat 11 May 2019 - 21:37

Belief, Bonded, Broken: Plot Concept

Belief, Bonded, Broken [Plot Concept] Original

Per usual, I am tossing this idea to see if anyone would be interested. I have no plans to use this plot myself due to a restricted amount of time but I enjoy the concept and would love to see it play out, and of course, would help to keep it on track if need be.

This is
: a character development plot, a romance plot, and a dramatic plot.

Main Characters Involved: Clan Cat [Who lost someone in the flood], Loner

The Idea: After the clans have returned to the forest and the territories begin to flourish once more, life seems to have potential for the clans. But many pelts are missing from the dens and some cats simply can't move on from the loss of their loved ones. Main Character is one of them.

Phase One
Main Character is on a patrol one day, still in their state of despair from losing a cat close to them. Something on their patrol reminds them of their missing loved one, one whose fate they do not know, and they're given hope that their kin is still alive out there somewhere.

Phase Two
Main Character makes the decision to leave the clan to search for the cat they lost, deciding to tell no one and disappear without a trace in their desperate haste. They travel alone, facing hardships along the way and getting in many expected skirmishes with rogues. Eventually, they get into a fight with a rogue and in self-defense take the other cat's life.

Phase Three
Main Character is aided by a loner who helps to prevent their death. The two bond over missing kin and sparks of a relationship blossom between them. Eventually, loner convinces main character to attempt to return to their clan and accompanies them along the way. The entire time, the uncertain nature of their relationship upon their return creates tension but the pair also becomes deeply and undeniably in love.

Phase Four
Main Character and Loner return to the forest, hesitating their potential split. At some point along the journey and in their hesitation, Loner speaks of their kin that they lost, revealing a detail that sparks Main Character's memory... and bringing them back to the fight with the (NPC) rogue they had killed, leaving our Main Character with the knowledge that they were responsible for the death of their lover's kin.

Phase Five
OPEN There is no set ending. The ending will be determined by the personalities of the characters and the decisions they make along the way.

*NOTE* Because this is a character plot, where the character's actions really only affect themselves and each other, and only an NPC is killed, I do not think it requires approval. I will confirm with staff but based on the plotting guidelines set out, this should be good to go!

*NOTE PT.2 Since this concept is near and dear to my heart, I would likely hold signups simply for the hope of picking someone who would genuinely see it to completion on my behalf. For this reason, the person chosen for the loner part would probably have to make the loner character, whose personality and everything would of course be open for interpretation. It is also of my personal vision that the two characters be of the same gender, and the relational loss they have (likely that of a kit) be especially bonding for the reason that they were the same role to the cat they lost. This is NOT required by any means, I just thought I would share that tidbit of my idea.

Belief, Bonded, Broken [Plot Concept] Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down

Belief, Bonded, Broken [Plot Concept]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: