Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

getting to know: Ripped

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Apprentice - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6659

getting to know: Ripped Empty
PostSubject: getting to know: Ripped   getting to know: Ripped EmptyMon 6 May 2019 - 6:04

hello, new friends! my name is ripped and i am an old person. ive been on wcc since... September 2016, so going on 3 years now, wow!! my favorite things to do are to plot with people, create unique plots, make new friends and really do what i can to help welcome people on wcc.

quick facts about me:
-i have a 10 month old mutt named storm [after ulfric stormcloak]
-i recently graduated with a management degree and work as a store manager but am looking to move into a multi-store management role [im too busy for my own good and sometimes slow to respond but i try my best]
-im engaged to the love of my life, known to wcc as wife
-ripped comes from rippedstar, my first oc and on wcc former skyclan leader [i can promise you it is not because i am swoll(i am not swoll)]
-within my first few months on wcc, i accidently started a sitewide plot that a ton of people got involved in [im proud of it, but also it really shows how welcoming wcc can be to newcomers!]

basically thats the tl;dr version of me. if you ever need anything or have any questions, feel free to reach out! im always for helping people get to know the site, roleplay with you, or help you create character plots :) my pm box is always open

~ripped

getting to know: Ripped Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 1 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade

Characters : [R]owan
Clan/Rank : [R]T1 Rogue
Gemini Rooster
Number of posts : 466

PostSubject: Re: getting to know: Ripped   getting to know: Ripped EmptyMon 6 May 2019 - 8:32

oh, what sitewide?

Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Apprentice - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6659

PostSubject: Re: getting to know: Ripped   getting to know: Ripped EmptyThu 9 May 2019 - 19:13

it was a plot involving my rogue bear who wanted to take down the clans, who he blamed for making his life h*ck. he kidnapped at attacked cats from all clans and had a few rogues who worked for him and it ended in a final battle where he was killed by his brother who lived in the clans.

getting to know: Ripped Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 1 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: getting to know: Ripped   getting to know: Ripped Empty

Back to top Go down

getting to know: Ripped