Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Rainbow Litter Sign-Ups (#MakeSkyClanGreatAgain)

Go down 
+4
Kade
Cays
Mamenchisaurus
Yoshachu
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Rainbow Litter Sign-Ups (#MakeSkyClanGreatAgain) Empty
PostSubject: Rainbow Litter Sign-Ups (#MakeSkyClanGreatAgain)   Rainbow Litter Sign-Ups (#MakeSkyClanGreatAgain) EmptySun 5 May 2019 - 17:34

Rainbow Litter Sign-Ups (#MakeSkyClanGreatAgain) UnkvG0R
"Even after the fiercest of storms, the sky shall always be graced with a rainbow, promising peace and abundance. One day, Tinystar, a rainbow of your very own will grace the future of SkyClan."

I'm starting a new plot if you will, one for SkyClan. Since it's still currently the smallest of the five Clans, I figured Tinystar would need some new Clanmates to help them thrive again after the site-wide plot's events. There isn't any real plot going on that'll affect the Clans too heavily -- at least not yet -- this is just a fun idea that will help SkyClan get some more kibbens. This litter will be born in a couple months, after the death of my two cats Asterspark and Poppyheart. (Asterspark is an experienced warrior, so he's almost old enough to retire.)

So here are the ground rules for signing up to be in the rainbow litter:
1. There are seven kits in this litter, each corresponding to the colors of the rainbow: Redkit, Russetkit, Yellowkit, Greenkit, Teal/Mintkit, Bluekit, and Violetkit. (Tealkit will become Mintkit if Mintwhisker is no longer a part of SkyClan for any reason by the time this litter is born.) You must choose one of these kits to play as.

2. Each kit can be any gender or sexuality as you please, can have any appearance and personality, and can have any full warrior name of your choosing, but there are two things you must keep consistent with each kit: eye color and one specific trait.
Redkit must have dark amber/dark russet eyes and possess the trait of DETERMINATION.
Russetkit must have amber/orange eyes and possess the trait of BRAVERY.
Yellowkit must have light amber/yellow eyes and possess the trait of JUSTICE.
Greenkit must have light or dark green eyes and possess the trait of KINDNESS.
Teal/Mintkit must have light blue or teal eyes and possess the trait of PATIENCE.
Bluekit must have blue eyes and possess the trait of INTEGRITY.
Violetkit must have dark blue eyes and possess the trait of PERSEVERANCE.

3. Each kit much resemble any cat from their lineage in any way. Their parents will be Sunflower (white) and Leafpaw (brown tabby). Sunflower's parents are Tinystar (white and gray) and Moonlight (gray tabby). Leafpaw's parents are Tigerleaf (brown tabby) and Condorshade (black). There's also some orange tabby thrown in there from Foxhunter/Ambermoon. So basically, you can make your cat white, gray, black, gray tabby, brown tabby, or orange tabby.

4. The people who roleplay as these cats must be active-ish. I want these kibbens to last a long time for the sake of SkyClan, and for the sake of any future plots involving them.

And now with that out of the way, it's time for the sign-ups! Listed within the spoiler bar are some concept art for the rainbow litter. Of course, you don't need to make them look exactly like this -- except for the eyes for the most part -- but this is just to give you an idea of what they could look like.

Spoiler:

You are allowed to ask to reserve a cat, and you can also reserve a cat someone else is already reserving. Just know that it is NOT first come, first serve!

Rainbow Litter Sign-Ups
Redkit - OPEN (Bidding: Saint, Kari)
Russetkit - OPEN (Bidding: Mindee)
Yellowkit - OPEN
Greenkit - CLOSED (Yoshachu Scorchachu)
Teal/Mintkit - OPEN (Bidding: Cays)
Bluekit - OPEN (Bidding: Ash)
Violetkit - OPEN (Bidding: Mamenchisaurus)
(Bidding any free cat: Jade)

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu Scorchachu on Sat 6 Jul 2019 - 12:23; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2368

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Litter Sign-Ups (#MakeSkyClanGreatAgain)   Rainbow Litter Sign-Ups (#MakeSkyClanGreatAgain) EmptySun 5 May 2019 - 19:31

Could I reserve Violetkit? I may kill off Heronflight soon, but I'm not decided yet.

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

Rainbow Litter Sign-Ups (#MakeSkyClanGreatAgain) Image10
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Litter Sign-Ups (#MakeSkyClanGreatAgain)   Rainbow Litter Sign-Ups (#MakeSkyClanGreatAgain) EmptySun 5 May 2019 - 19:41

Mamenchisaurus wrote:
Could I reserve Violetkit?  I may kill off Heronflight soon, but I'm not decided yet.

Sure. There’s no guarantee you’ll get her if you reserve her, though. But if you do, make sure you’re active enough for her.

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2450

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Litter Sign-Ups (#MakeSkyClanGreatAgain)   Rainbow Litter Sign-Ups (#MakeSkyClanGreatAgain) EmptySun 5 May 2019 - 21:16

I’ll put in a bid for Tealkit since I can’t put one in for Green xD
Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade

Characters : [R]owan
Clan/Rank : [R]T1 Rogue
Gemini Rooster
Number of posts : 466

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Litter Sign-Ups (#MakeSkyClanGreatAgain)   Rainbow Litter Sign-Ups (#MakeSkyClanGreatAgain) EmptyMon 6 May 2019 - 8:23

i just want one of them but i Can't Choose so once the time gets closer i'll try and pick one nobody else wants

Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Litter Sign-Ups (#MakeSkyClanGreatAgain)   Rainbow Litter Sign-Ups (#MakeSkyClanGreatAgain) EmptyMon 6 May 2019 - 10:32

Cays wrote:
I’ll put in a bid for Tealkit since I can’t put one in for Green xD

Done! If no one else wants Tealkit by the time the litter is born, they will be yours. :3

Jade93 wrote:
i just want one of them but i Can't Choose so once the time gets closer i'll try and pick one nobody else wants

Sounds good!

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
rinklet 2

rinklet 2

Characters : {F}oxpaw, {M}oss, {Q}uailkit
Clan/Rank : [F] Skyclan App, [M] Rouge, [Q] Windclan Apprentice
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 340

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Litter Sign-Ups (#MakeSkyClanGreatAgain)   Rainbow Litter Sign-Ups (#MakeSkyClanGreatAgain) EmptyMon 6 May 2019 - 11:58

When are these kibbens born? If moss dies before their born I’d like to sign up for a kib. So could I place a bid for Redkit?

SkC Apprentice[]TC Apprentice
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Litter Sign-Ups (#MakeSkyClanGreatAgain)   Rainbow Litter Sign-Ups (#MakeSkyClanGreatAgain) EmptyMon 6 May 2019 - 12:30

Saint wrote:
When are these kibbens born? If moss dies before their born I’d like to sign up for a kib. So could I place a bid for Redkit?

Done! And the kits will be born once Asterspark and Poppyheart of ShadowClan die, which won’t be for a few months.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2199

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Litter Sign-Ups (#MakeSkyClanGreatAgain)   Rainbow Litter Sign-Ups (#MakeSkyClanGreatAgain) EmptyMon 6 May 2019 - 14:59

could I reserve Russetkit?

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Rainbow Litter Sign-Ups (#MakeSkyClanGreatAgain) Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Characters : Mutiny // Webkit // Roachkit
Clan/Rank : Loner // SC Kit // RC Kit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 879

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Litter Sign-Ups (#MakeSkyClanGreatAgain)   Rainbow Litter Sign-Ups (#MakeSkyClanGreatAgain) EmptyMon 6 May 2019 - 15:23

Gonna drop my bid in here for Redkit because I adore them yes <3

★☆★ Take what you can ★☆★

Rainbow Litter Sign-Ups (#MakeSkyClanGreatAgain) QNTjwT2

Mutiny  |  Webkit  |  Roachkit
Loner  |  Shadowclan Kit  |  Riverclan Kit
40/100  |  10/30  |  10/30

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade

Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Litter Sign-Ups (#MakeSkyClanGreatAgain)   Rainbow Litter Sign-Ups (#MakeSkyClanGreatAgain) EmptyMon 6 May 2019 - 15:24

could you maybe put my name at like, the bottom or something just to remember that im a candidate for anything?

Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1846

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Litter Sign-Ups (#MakeSkyClanGreatAgain)   Rainbow Litter Sign-Ups (#MakeSkyClanGreatAgain) EmptyMon 6 May 2019 - 17:26

Someone please have a male so you can marry Burning.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade

Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Litter Sign-Ups (#MakeSkyClanGreatAgain)   Rainbow Litter Sign-Ups (#MakeSkyClanGreatAgain) EmptyTue 7 May 2019 - 7:24

having them all be girls would be unrealistic anyway

Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2368

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Litter Sign-Ups (#MakeSkyClanGreatAgain)   Rainbow Litter Sign-Ups (#MakeSkyClanGreatAgain) EmptyTue 7 May 2019 - 8:56

If I get violet, violetkit will be male

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

Rainbow Litter Sign-Ups (#MakeSkyClanGreatAgain) Image10
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1846

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Litter Sign-Ups (#MakeSkyClanGreatAgain)   Rainbow Litter Sign-Ups (#MakeSkyClanGreatAgain) EmptyTue 7 May 2019 - 14:03

I was being kinda joking,

But whoever gets a male and wants to marry Burning, please let me know :) Burning is kind of all of the rainbow kits to an extent so I just want a power couple that lives forever. :)

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Litter Sign-Ups (#MakeSkyClanGreatAgain)   Rainbow Litter Sign-Ups (#MakeSkyClanGreatAgain) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rainbow Litter Sign-Ups (#MakeSkyClanGreatAgain)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next