Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Frozenkit's creation...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Frozenkit's creation... Empty
PostSubject: Frozenkit's creation...   Frozenkit's creation... EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 4:31

Cat Name: Frozenkit (later Frozenfang)

Tom or She-Cat: tom

Favorite Warriors Character(s): Firestar, Scourge

Familiarity with the series: has read every book up to SkyClan's destiny

Appearance: dark gray tabby with white chest and one long fang

Personality: Nice but very defensive of himself and his Clan. He is also loyal.

Origins: Will be growing up in the ThunderClan camp.

RP Sample (A short paragraph of how you would RP): Frozenkit poked his head out of the nursury, gazing in wonder at the warriors' den. He knew he wasn't going to be a warrior in a while, but he couldn't wait. Then he spotted a patrol heading out, and without stopping to think, he dashed after them
"Can I come?" he pleaded to the head cat of the patrol, Goldenstar. The ginger tom looked at him, a glimmer of amusement flickering in his gaze.
"I'm sorry, but your too young," the ThunderClan leader explained, flicking Frozenkit's ear with his tail. "but once your an apprentice, you can do as much patrolling as you can handle!" he purred, and Frozenkit watched him disappear into the fern tunnel.

Last edited by Frozenkit on Mon 8 Nov 2010 - 12:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Frozenkit's creation...   Frozenkit's creation... EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 12:46

More of an RP sample please..

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Frozenkit's creation...   Frozenkit's creation... EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 12:48

Sure, I edit it!
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Frozenkit's creation...   Frozenkit's creation... EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 12:58

Perfect ^^

Approved!

Welcome to WCC ^^

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Frozenkit's creation...   Frozenkit's creation... EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 13:01

THANKIES!!! By the way, my cousin, Deadkit, (in real life) needs his Cat Creation and Clan
approved. I would really appreciate it if you approved it, come awn, he asked politely...
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Frozenkit's creation...   Frozenkit's creation... EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 14:45

Oh perfect...I remember posting in the announcements NOT to point out relatives right after you join trying to promote them. Excuse me,Frozen,but do you and Dead share a computer?

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Frozenkit's creation...   Frozenkit's creation... EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 15:01

Yes, I'm staying at his house for this week, returning home on Saturday. I may no be on every day next week because I'm really busy in school. By the way, Dead only asked me to tell u that because he's impatient and a little grumpy, (due to a lack of sleep lately) and he just needs those approved and he's nearly at his apprenticeship. It's been a week, and he hasn't gotten either approved. He's Pm'd you, I think. I SWEAR THIS IS NOT DEAD'S 2nd ACCOUNT!
Srry about that, but PWEEASE believe me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frozenkit's creation...   Frozenkit's creation... Empty

Back to top Go down

Frozenkit's creation...
Page 1 of 1