Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Should Flurryshine be sent to StarClan or the Dark Forest?

Go down 
4 posters

StarClan
Should Flurryshine be sent to StarClan or the Dark Forest? Vote_lcap79%Should Flurryshine be sent to StarClan or the Dark Forest? Vote_rcap
 79% [ 15 ]
Dark Forest
Should Flurryshine be sent to StarClan or the Dark Forest? Vote_lcap21%Should Flurryshine be sent to StarClan or the Dark Forest? Vote_rcap
 21% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Should Flurryshine be sent to StarClan or the Dark Forest? Empty
PostSubject: Should Flurryshine be sent to StarClan or the Dark Forest?   Should Flurryshine be sent to StarClan or the Dark Forest? EmptySun 14 Apr 2019 - 19:11

I'm seriously conflicted about where to send Flurryshine once she dies in the site-wide plot. On one hand, she has committed quite a few sins, but on the other, she never intended to be cruel or anything.

So, I'm going to list off my reasons for why she should be sent to StarClan and why she should be sent to the Dark Forest:

StarClan

• She never intended to truly hurt or kill anyone.
  • When she asked Goldeneye to mercy-kill Sootcloud, she thought she was doing what was best for him.
  • She kept Dewshine and Gingerstripe from being buried on the West Shore so they could be buried on their homeland in RiverClan once they returned home.
  • She fell into insanity and despair after losing most of her loved ones.

Dark Forest

• Regardless if it was intentional, she did cause the death of Mottledspark.
  • She abandoned Sunpaw to die in favor of saving her mentor.
  • She neglected Dewshine's and Gingerstripe's kits after promising to watch over them.
  • She disrespected the deceased by not burying them and continuing to drag them around.

So, WITHOUT BIAS, pretend you are StarClan. Give your judgement. Where do you think Flurryshine should be sent to once she dies?

Also, feel free to give any opinions or feedback! I wanna hear every possible option and decision so I can make my own. :3

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2450

PostSubject: Re: Should Flurryshine be sent to StarClan or the Dark Forest?   Should Flurryshine be sent to StarClan or the Dark Forest? EmptySun 21 Apr 2019 - 12:44

ALL THE BIAS!!!

No but seriously, I think cats who end up in the dark forest only do so because they are dark at heart. They care for no cat beyond themselves or power. Flurryshine doesn't fit that at all. She made bad choices, but not out of pure malicious intent.

Kade

Kade

Characters : [R]owan
Clan/Rank : [R]T1 Rogue
Gemini Rooster
Number of posts : 466

PostSubject: Re: Should Flurryshine be sent to StarClan or the Dark Forest?   Should Flurryshine be sent to StarClan or the Dark Forest? EmptySun 21 Apr 2019 - 16:43

Spotfur and Flamewish did some pretty bad stuff, but they still went to Starclan.plus, she needs to see her loved ones again.

but really, sending her to the dark forest at the state she's in would only worsen her into insanity and truly break her. i think dark forest cats have like no remorse at all

Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3838

PostSubject: Re: Should Flurryshine be sent to StarClan or the Dark Forest?   Should Flurryshine be sent to StarClan or the Dark Forest? EmptySun 21 Apr 2019 - 21:01

She could end up going either way, tbh. I always thought that cats went to the Dark Forest when they didn't regret their actions, hence Sunpaw ending up in the DF for trying to murder Specklefang despite being a pure child

PostSubject: Re: Should Flurryshine be sent to StarClan or the Dark Forest?   Should Flurryshine be sent to StarClan or the Dark Forest? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1