Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

From Briars to Thorns [Plot Sign-ups]

Go down 
+12
Falcarolwing
Mamenchisaurus
Jay Bird
Ice
Kade
RainyHeart
rhindon
RamenDoodle
sumashira
Lulu
Mosspelt
Fox
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

From Briars to Thorns [Plot Sign-ups] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Briars to Thorns [Plot Sign-ups]   From Briars to Thorns [Plot Sign-ups] - Page 3 EmptyFri 21 Jun 2019 - 1:06

Just a heads up - Dapplepaw is now Dappleshine, if that changes what patrol you want her to be part of :)

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

From Briars to Thorns [Plot Sign-ups] - Page 3 Giphy
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Characters : Alive: Crimsonpaw (C) Dead: [Foxspirit] (F), [Echofrost] (E), [Briarthorn] (B), [Meadowpaw] (M), [Shag] (Sh)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 779

PostSubject: Re: From Briars to Thorns [Plot Sign-ups]   From Briars to Thorns [Plot Sign-ups] - Page 3 EmptyFri 21 Jun 2019 - 1:46

Ok, thanks!

From Briars to Thorns [Plot Sign-ups] - Page 3 Mi9fm8
Back to top Go down
Ceryn
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ceryn

Characters : Deceased/Inactive: Addershade, Nettlestar, Marshcloud, Buzzardpaw, Crowcall
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 721

PostSubject: Re: From Briars to Thorns [Plot Sign-ups]   From Briars to Thorns [Plot Sign-ups] - Page 3 EmptyFri 21 Jun 2019 - 2:05

Adderpaw can be part of either the initial or mauling RiverClan patrol (or both)
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Characters : a lot
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 742

PostSubject: Re: From Briars to Thorns [Plot Sign-ups]   From Briars to Thorns [Plot Sign-ups] - Page 3 EmptyFri 21 Jun 2019 - 2:37

Is it okay if Mistlepaw, Riverclan's MCA, is on either patrol (I prefer mauling for plot reasons but, either is okay)?

From Briars to Thorns [Plot Sign-ups] - Page 3 Tenor From Briars to Thorns [Plot Sign-ups] - Page 3 Original From Briars to Thorns [Plot Sign-ups] - Page 3 2ea9ee7a2f752d4ca128ceca83302ddbacf0ca70r1-268-268_00

☾ sparrowpaw of thunderclan (#cc9966) 
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Characters : Alive: Crimsonpaw (C) Dead: [Foxspirit] (F), [Echofrost] (E), [Briarthorn] (B), [Meadowpaw] (M), [Shag] (Sh)
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: From Briars to Thorns [Plot Sign-ups]   From Briars to Thorns [Plot Sign-ups] - Page 3 EmptyFri 21 Jun 2019 - 6:04

@Ceryn
Sure! I'll add them to the first patrol

@Lulu

I will add Mistlepaw to the mauling patrol!

Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: From Briars to Thorns [Plot Sign-ups]   From Briars to Thorns [Plot Sign-ups] - Page 3 EmptyTue 6 Aug 2019 - 14:42

Ok, before I make the battle post, I need some more cats on the WindClan side of the patrol the most, but the RiverClan side is still open. The battle topic will most likely go down starting thursday, since there will probably be enough volunteers by then I hope... Also, due to the roleplayer going inactive, I now need a future mate for Briarpaw. And since this plot is taking awhile, if you don't want to participate anymore, please tell me.

Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: From Briars to Thorns [Plot Sign-ups]   From Briars to Thorns [Plot Sign-ups] - Page 3 EmptyTue 6 Aug 2019 - 14:46

You can have Goldenpaw for WindClan!

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

From Briars to Thorns [Plot Sign-ups] - Page 3 Giphy
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: From Briars to Thorns [Plot Sign-ups]   From Briars to Thorns [Plot Sign-ups] - Page 3 EmptyThu 8 Aug 2019 - 0:16

Thank you!

Back to top Go down
Ceryn
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ceryn

Characters : Deceased/Inactive: Addershade, Nettlestar, Marshcloud, Buzzardpaw, Crowcall
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 721

PostSubject: Re: From Briars to Thorns [Plot Sign-ups]   From Briars to Thorns [Plot Sign-ups] - Page 3 EmptyThu 8 Aug 2019 - 0:30

I'm still willing to participate: but just to let you know, Adderpaw is now Addershade, and I think he was originally taking up an apprentice spot on the RC patrol, so I'm not sure if you'd still want him on it?
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: From Briars to Thorns [Plot Sign-ups]   From Briars to Thorns [Plot Sign-ups] - Page 3 EmptyThu 8 Aug 2019 - 23:09

@Ceryn Yep, I still want him in!

And everyone, the first skirmish topic will be going up today! I would like it to be finished by the 16th, since that is the day I will be leaving. We should be able to finish this in a week and a half! Hopefully...

Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: From Briars to Thorns [Plot Sign-ups]   From Briars to Thorns [Plot Sign-ups] - Page 3 EmptyFri 10 Jan 2020 - 3:06

Okay, its been a while. Are people still interested in participating? I need cats for RiverClan's patrol for the mauling topic, a cat to get mauled, and a mate for Briarthorn. The mauling topic would happen once Briarthorn got up to Tier 3 (sometime around then, I wan't to give him some more IC fights, which I will make a separate sign up for). Which will be probably be in a minimum of a month. But I realy need a mate for him. However, keep in mind that he's related to Greybriar, and was born in August, 2018.

Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Characters : [F]eatherpaw | [S]mokespirit | [V]ixenpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] RC Apprentice | [S] SC Tier I Warrior | [V] TC Apprentice
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: From Briars to Thorns [Plot Sign-ups]   From Briars to Thorns [Plot Sign-ups] - Page 3 EmptyFri 10 Jan 2020 - 3:16

I'd be very happy to offer Featherpaw for RiverClan's patrol! Depending on if nobody else fills the spot for the cat mauled, I may also be able to offer her as well - however, if somebody else signs up for that role, please give it to them instead!~

proud og member of the wcc leg cult

From Briars to Thorns [Plot Sign-ups] - Page 3 Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

:.:|| ic  news ||:.:

.:|| Featherpaw ⟡ RC | Smokespirit ⟡ SC | Vixenpaw ⟡ TC ||:.
|  20/80 | 35/90* | 20/80  |
.:||  #292950 | #665f35 | #b02e2e  ||:.

*disabled stat reduction; half-blind

Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: From Briars to Thorns [Plot Sign-ups]   From Briars to Thorns [Plot Sign-ups] - Page 3 EmptyFri 10 Jan 2020 - 10:07

Hey Fox! Unfortunately I have to pull Barley out of the remainder of the plot; he is having his own plot soon which will make him unavailable. Sorry!

From Briars to Thorns [Plot Sign-ups] - Page 3 VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: From Briars to Thorns [Plot Sign-ups]   From Briars to Thorns [Plot Sign-ups] - Page 3 EmptyFri 10 Jan 2020 - 14:17

@XFeatherX I will add her now!
@Sumashira Okay! I will do that.

Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: From Briars to Thorns [Plot Sign-ups]   From Briars to Thorns [Plot Sign-ups] - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Jul 2020 - 0:51

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Briars to Thorns [Plot Sign-ups]   From Briars to Thorns [Plot Sign-ups] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

From Briars to Thorns [Plot Sign-ups]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3