Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Maplepaw for Windclan MCA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RamenDoodle

RamenDoodle

Characters : (Ha)Hawkpaw, (M)Maplepaw, (H)Hex, (C)Cloverpaw
Clan/Rank : (Ha)RC (M)WC, (H)Rogue, (C)SkC, (S)SC
Number of posts : 219

Maplepaw for Windclan MCA Empty
PostSubject: Maplepaw for Windclan MCA   Maplepaw for Windclan MCA EmptyFri 12 Apr 2019 - 16:08

Cat Name : Maplepaw

Clan : Windclan

What are the duties of a medicine cat : The duties of a medicine cat are to heal their clan with herbs to the best of their ability and to share tongues with starclan. They speak to their ancestors to bring prophecies, find answers, and to reveal breaking of the Warrior code. They cannot have mates or kits.

What you would do with this position : I feel like I would use this position to meet newer cats/roleplayers. Where I am now I feel as though i'm not able to do much because i don't know as many people, and I don't quite feel comfortable with the community yet. I would also use this as a motivator to get on more often and to get into the mix of everything.

Why you think you deserve this position : I want this position because i honestly want to meet more people, as i stated above. I think it would be fun, and a large chance to get in some character development (mainly because none of my characters have much X3)

I'd understand if i don't get it, as there are many more experienced players who could take this position and would probably fit it better :P

Recommendations :

Ping me on discord if i need to post!

~My Kitters~
Hawkpaw~Tom~RC~20/80~Apprentice~0033ff
Hex~She-Cat~Rogue~45/140~330066
Maplepaw~She-Cat~WC~20/80~Apprentice~cc3300
Cloverpaw~She-cat~SkC~20/80~Apprentice~00cc00
Silverpaw~Tom~SC~20/80~Apprentice~9999ff
Random Gif Of The Week
Maplepaw for Windclan MCA 185?cb=20120408181220
Maplepaw for Windclan MCA 2TNfm5
Back to top Go down