Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Finchkit for RC MCA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sandy~

sandy~

Characters : Finchkit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan/Kit
Pisces Goat
Number of posts : 4

Finchkit for RC MCA  Empty
PostSubject: Finchkit for RC MCA    Finchkit for RC MCA  EmptyThu Apr 11, 2019 11:40 pm

Cat Name : Finchkit

Clan : Riverclan

What are the duties of a medicine cat : Healing clanmates, talk with Starclan and convey messages from them to the leader, be an active part of the clan, train an apprentice, go to the Moonpool, be a mediator between the clans.

What you would do with this position : I would be an active roleplayer and part of the clan! I would try my best in everything I do and become as helpful as I could for all of my clanmates as well as uphold the medicine cat code. It would also be a great opportunity for my cat, Finchkit, to grow on her character and learn to become more than she is. I believe that her duel personality would bring a lot of personality into this small kit and a plot for every character she interacts with.  

Why you think you deserve this position : Although I am very new here, I have been an avid Warrior Cat roleplayer for many years. I am an active member on a couple of other Warrior Cat sites and will become one on this site as well! I am also very thorough and involved in what I do.  

Recommendations : none
Back to top Go down

Finchkit for RC MCA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Out of Character :: Medicine Cat Apprentice Sign Ups-
Jump to: