Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
The Clans, each suffering in a way of their own, fight to maintain the normal peaceful life they built. What struggles await them with the shifting seasons?
Leaf-fall has come at last, and the trees are shifting colors. Cooler nights linger, and the morning dawns misted.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Make sure to check your Clan's Key Events under the Clan Information boards to see what's happening in your Clan!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mosspaw for Shadowclan Medicine Cat?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rinklet 2

rinklet 2

Characters : {F}oxpaw, {M}oss, {Q}uailkit
Female
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 343
Clan/Rank : [F] Skyclan App, [M] Rouge, [Q] Windclan Apprentice

Mosspaw for Shadowclan Medicine Cat? Empty
PostSubject: Mosspaw for Shadowclan Medicine Cat?   Mosspaw for Shadowclan Medicine Cat? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2019 4:20 pm

Cat Name :
Mosskit, Mosspaw, Mossflight

Clan :
slithery silent clan Shadowclan

What are the duties of a medicine cat :
The duties of a medicine cat are very important. We don’t want this to be the end of Shadowclan, right? A medicine cat needs to serve their clanmates well and protect them from illnesses. Starclan will always have their choices and you can not try to change a destiny but a medicine cat can sure shape it. I am currently inactive (not on discord) due to family issues (you can find more info in the member announcements), but a medicine cat needs to be active to tend to the sick and injured. As well as completing moonstone reqs. They need to have proper grammar and will play a big role in the clan. It is vital they they stay loyal to their clan and rules, and they should not make assumptions when interpreting messages sent by Starclan to send Shadowclan in spriralling darkness.

What you would do with this position :
I’d talk to the gods ALL HAIL STARCLAN This would be a great way to help Mosspaw figure out his way in life and I could evolve him more. He really is something special in my heart with just the right amount of curiousity, clumsiness, and humor. The little moss ball would serve his clan greatly by finding importance and approval. He’d stick to the code and help his clanmates to the best of his ability.

Why you think you deserve this position :
I’d like to have a high rank and it would make me more committed to roleplaying and I am trying to get better by roleplay and now I can say that I have leveled up from 1 paragraph to 2 paragraphs per post! I’d like to show others what you can become for being new and how great the server is. With a close knit server like this your character can become anything.
/!\ If he does not get chosen he will become a loner, he will always view kind loners as friends /!\

Recommendations :
Total: 2
Jagged Peak
Ice

SkC Apprentice[]TC Apprentice

Last edited by Saint on Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jagged Peak

Jagged Peak

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Mosspaw for Shadowclan Medicine Cat?   Mosspaw for Shadowclan Medicine Cat? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 7:26 am

I don’t know if I’m allowed to post cause I’m so new but recommend?
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : (T)inylegs, (D)aisyflame, (S)unflower
Female
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 4917
Clan/Rank : (T)SkC~E, (D)SC~t4, (S)SkC~t4

PostSubject: Re: Mosspaw for Shadowclan Medicine Cat?   Mosspaw for Shadowclan Medicine Cat? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 6:51 pm

I recommend!
I will cry if he becomes a loner

Pixel Queen Photographer

Living ~ Deceased
Mosspaw for Shadowclan Medicine Cat? Newsig13

Mosspaw for Shadowclan Medicine Cat? Img_3711
sad plant lady

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
rinklet 2

rinklet 2

Characters : {F}oxpaw, {M}oss, {Q}uailkit
Female
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 343
Clan/Rank : [F] Skyclan App, [M] Rouge, [Q] Windclan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Mosspaw for Shadowclan Medicine Cat?   Mosspaw for Shadowclan Medicine Cat? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 9:26 pm

Thanks guys! :3

SkC Apprentice[]TC Apprentice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mosspaw for Shadowclan Medicine Cat?   Mosspaw for Shadowclan Medicine Cat? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mosspaw for Shadowclan Medicine Cat?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Out of Character :: Medicine Cat Apprentice Sign Ups-
Jump to: