Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mosspaw for Shadowclan Medicine Cat?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rinklet 2

rinklet 2

Characters : {F}oxpaw, {M}oss, {Q}uailkit
Clan/Rank : [F] Skyclan App, [M] Rouge, [Q] Windclan Apprentice
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 340

Mosspaw for Shadowclan Medicine Cat? Empty
PostSubject: Mosspaw for Shadowclan Medicine Cat?   Mosspaw for Shadowclan Medicine Cat? EmptyTue 9 Apr 2019 - 13:20

Cat Name :
Mosskit, Mosspaw, Mossflight

Clan :
slithery silent clan Shadowclan

What are the duties of a medicine cat :
The duties of a medicine cat are very important. We don’t want this to be the end of Shadowclan, right? A medicine cat needs to serve their clanmates well and protect them from illnesses. Starclan will always have their choices and you can not try to change a destiny but a medicine cat can sure shape it. I am currently inactive (not on discord) due to family issues (you can find more info in the member announcements), but a medicine cat needs to be active to tend to the sick and injured. As well as completing moonstone reqs. They need to have proper grammar and will play a big role in the clan. It is vital they they stay loyal to their clan and rules, and they should not make assumptions when interpreting messages sent by Starclan to send Shadowclan in spriralling darkness.

What you would do with this position :
I’d talk to the gods ALL HAIL STARCLAN This would be a great way to help Mosspaw figure out his way in life and I could evolve him more. He really is something special in my heart with just the right amount of curiousity, clumsiness, and humor. The little moss ball would serve his clan greatly by finding importance and approval. He’d stick to the code and help his clanmates to the best of his ability.

Why you think you deserve this position :
I’d like to have a high rank and it would make me more committed to roleplaying and I am trying to get better by roleplay and now I can say that I have leveled up from 1 paragraph to 2 paragraphs per post! I’d like to show others what you can become for being new and how great the server is. With a close knit server like this your character can become anything.
/!\ If he does not get chosen he will become a loner, he will always view kind loners as friends /!\

Recommendations :
Total: 2
Jagged Peak
Ice

SkC Apprentice[]TC Apprentice

Last edited by Saint on Wed 10 Apr 2019 - 18:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jagged Peak

Jagged Peak

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Mosspaw for Shadowclan Medicine Cat?   Mosspaw for Shadowclan Medicine Cat? EmptyWed 10 Apr 2019 - 4:26

I don’t know if I’m allowed to post cause I’m so new but recommend?
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5863

PostSubject: Re: Mosspaw for Shadowclan Medicine Cat?   Mosspaw for Shadowclan Medicine Cat? EmptyWed 10 Apr 2019 - 15:51

I recommend!
I will cry if he becomes a loner

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Mosspaw for Shadowclan Medicine Cat? VHQrlk5
Mosspaw for Shadowclan Medicine Cat? 1QYZaRo

Mosspaw for Shadowclan Medicine Cat? Molex311
Back to top Go down
rinklet 2

rinklet 2

Characters : {F}oxpaw, {M}oss, {Q}uailkit
Clan/Rank : [F] Skyclan App, [M] Rouge, [Q] Windclan Apprentice
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 340

PostSubject: Re: Mosspaw for Shadowclan Medicine Cat?   Mosspaw for Shadowclan Medicine Cat? EmptyWed 10 Apr 2019 - 18:26

Thanks guys! :3

SkC Apprentice[]TC Apprentice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mosspaw for Shadowclan Medicine Cat?   Mosspaw for Shadowclan Medicine Cat? Empty

Back to top Go down

Mosspaw for Shadowclan Medicine Cat?
Page 1 of 1