Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Cheesy Pick-Up Lines [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6630

Cheesy Pick-Up Lines [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Cheesy Pick-Up Lines [Closed]   Cheesy Pick-Up Lines [Closed] EmptyMon 1 Apr 2019 - 22:31

Rain Drop from Cloud sat nervously in a corner of the cavern, not quite sure what to do with herself. A twitch of her tail... a flick of her ears... though she seemed impassive to those who didn't know her, small signs belied an inner panic and confusion. She'd never felt these feelings before, let alone for a stranger. But when she'd seen that Clan cat, a tom with handsomely sculpted features and a quiet, respectful voice, something inside her had melted. What was she supposed to do now? Her mom had always talked about finding love, but it was different. This was different. Would Echo and Moss even approve? What about Rainbow? The white she-cat turned to see her sister talking and laughing, like she usually was. Rainbow had always been the friendlier of the two, the more outgoing and extroverted. She was always flirting and talking with some new tom. Maybe... maybe she'd know what to do.

Though the idea of asking filled her with dread, Rain forced herself to stand up and walk nonchalantly over to where the prettier she-cat stood, paws shaky but eyes determined. She had to do something about these new feelings, even be told that she was being ridiculous- anything to make it stop. She couldn't just do nothing, couldn't deal with it any longer. The cave-guard nervously waited until her sister was done talking, then hurriedly injected herself into the conversation. "U-um, Rainbow, I gotta talk to you." Her voice was high-pitched, and due to her emotions the next sentence came out in a jumble. "Whaddyadoifyathinkacat-" She coughed, face burning, then tried again. Involuntarily, she glanced over to where Daisy Flame sat. "What do you do if you... if you like a cat? How do you talk to them? You do it all the time, Rainbow... Please, help me."

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5866

PostSubject: Re: Cheesy Pick-Up Lines [Closed]   Cheesy Pick-Up Lines [Closed] EmptyTue 2 Apr 2019 - 10:32

Sitting outside the den in which the clan warriors slept in, Daisyflame let out a sigh, lost in thought.

Part of him wondered why he'd even agreed to leave Highstones, seeing as though Scorchstar might be there at this very moment, but he shook the thought away. His leader would've wanted him to stay with the alliance, for their was strength in numbers and he had to keep relations strong, seeing as though they all needed each other's support right now. But even so, he desperately yearned to see his best friend again and every day prayed that they would soon be reunited. Of course, complaining about the current situation wouldn't help anything either and he knew he had to make the best of the times, even if it was hard at first.

Looking around the cave, the large white and ginger warrior spotted a couple young she-cats who he remembered being of the tribe cat group. Well, might as well strengthen other relations besides just ShadowClan and RiverClan's, seeing as though he had nothing better to do at the moment.

Padding up to the pair, Daisyflame gave them a respectful dip of his head. "Hello, I don't think we've met before. I'm Daisyflame, the temporary leader of ShadowClan," he mewed, standing in his usual proud stature, though his amber gaze was soft as it shifted from one she-cat to the other. Hopefully, he hadn't been a mousebrain and interrupted an important conversation.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Cheesy Pick-Up Lines [Closed] VHQrlk5
Cheesy Pick-Up Lines [Closed] 1QYZaRo

Cheesy Pick-Up Lines [Closed] Molex311
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Cheesy Pick-Up Lines [Closed]   Cheesy Pick-Up Lines [Closed] EmptyTue 2 Apr 2019 - 13:42

A feeble voice mewed behind Rainbow. She inwardly rolled her eyes, preparing to snap at whoever had tried to interrupt her conversation with her best friend Daisy. When she whipped around and saw it was her littermate Rain, however, her hardened features immediately softened. She could be mean and bratty and appear insincere sometimes, especially to Rain, but deep down she absolutely adored her sister.

Before she even began talking, Rainbow knew exactly what was troubling her, and she knew why she had approached. Her beloved sister had a crush on a Clan cat. She never acted this flustered before — and she could be a very nervous cat — and she only began acting this way as soon as the Clan cats arrived. She, too, had developed a strong liking for Lion Tail, so she knew just how Rain felt. Well ... somewhat.

”Calm down, hun,” Rainbow purred affectionately, brushing her beautiful bushy tail along Rain’s back. ”You’ve come to the perfect cat, sweetie. I know everything there is to know about flirting and attracting a tom’s attention. Now, then, who is this lucky Clan cat you have your eye on, hmm?”

Before Rain could respond to her question, she looked away from her and at the Clan cat approaching. He smelled somewhat similar to Lion Tail: muddy and musky. He looked big and strong, yet gentle and kind. Rainbow didn’t need to look over at her sister to tell she was staring at the tom. She felt her quivering with nerves, and she could just barely hear her heavy breathing and rapid heartbeat. She smiled. How simply precious!

”Hello, Daisy Flame,” the pretty molly purred politely with a swish of her tail. ”My name is Rainbow That Graces Sky, and this is my sister Rain Drop from Cloud.” She glanced over at her littermate for a few moments, then turned back to the foreign cat. ”We we’re just talking about something a little private. If you wouldn’t mind being a dear, would you excuse us so we may finish it? It won’t take but a few shakes of a mountain hare’s tail!”

With that, she turned and ushered her sister away. When the two of them were behind a large boulder, she danced in place with a soft squeal. ”Oh, stars, Rain, this is just too pure!~ You like Daisy Flame, don’t you? I can certainly tell! Well, don’t worry about a thing, dear sister, for I will teach you how to attract his infatuation!”

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Cheesy Pick-Up Lines [Closed]   Cheesy Pick-Up Lines [Closed] EmptyFri 5 Apr 2019 - 23:38

Rain's nervousness only built in intensity as she awaited her sister's response, but felt a tiny bit of relief at her reaction. She truly had the best sister ever, being willing to humor a shy excuse for a cave-guard like her. It was funny- she could fight predators and enemy cats like the best of them, but emotions were a different beast entirely. The white and black she-cat began to feel herself relax- maybe Rainbow could help her after all. Then, her muscles tensed up as a cat walked up to them... of course, it was that cat. Daisy Flame. Her dark blue eyes widened as she saw him, strong body effortlessly grateful, ever respectful as he talked to them. Something about that face... warmth flooded every inch of her body, and she was suddenly paralyzed. Thank the stars for Rainbow- her sister was able to speak politely to the tom, then quickly usher her sister to a quieter place.

Rain let out the breath she didn't know she was holding, feeling her heart pound as if it was trying to escape. She wondered if her sister had noticed... well, from the twinkle in her eye, she obviously had. "...Is it that obvious?" she inquired sheepishly, sweeping one paw self-consciously over the other one. "Please help me, Rainbow. I know nothing about these things, and you're just so- well, so confident and beautiful. Any cat would fall for you. How... how do I talk with him?" The black markings by her eyes seemed to highlight the anxiety she felt. She'd never felt like this about a cat before! It was so strange... to know so little about him, yet know that she'd do anything for him. The cave-guard was stumped. Hopefully, her sister really did know what to do.

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5866

PostSubject: Re: Cheesy Pick-Up Lines [Closed]   Cheesy Pick-Up Lines [Closed] EmptyFri 5 Apr 2019 - 23:59

Surprised by Rainbow's sudden dismissal, Daisyflame stayed quiet and watched as the pair of she-cats shuffled around a rock. Sitting down, the large tom kept his cool composure as he stared at his paws in silence, unsure of what to do. Of course he could've gone to talk to some other cats, but just leaving the she-cats when he was told to wait would have been downright rude, and so here he was, listening in silence as the tribe cats whispered among themselves, mostly about him or his clanmates, which he couldn't blame them for. Clan cats were definitely interesting creatures, but he knew that any clan cat could say the exact same thing about the tribe cats.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Cheesy Pick-Up Lines [Closed] VHQrlk5
Cheesy Pick-Up Lines [Closed] 1QYZaRo

Cheesy Pick-Up Lines [Closed] Molex311
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Cheesy Pick-Up Lines [Closed]   Cheesy Pick-Up Lines [Closed] EmptySun 14 Apr 2019 - 20:39

Oh, how precious. Poor Rain didn't know how to flirt. Well, that was okay, not every molly was as gifted with knowing how to talk to toms as she was. Rainbow would just have to teach her sister everything she knew. "Oh, it's very easy, hon. I'll give you a few tips and tricks to win him over. In fact...." She smiled widely as she gained an idea. It was a stroke of pure genius! "How about this? I'll teach you what I know, and you can practice speaking to me as if I were Daisy Flame. I could give you some feedback, and you'll be able to perfect your skills!"

Rainbow directed Rain to sit down before her, and she lifted her tail up high and puffed out her chest. "Now, what do all toms love the most? They love being right. They love being strong. They love being the center of attention. Your job is to remain invested in everything he says and does -- and I mean everything. If he tells a joke, you give your cutest little mrrow and a purr. Let him know he's a funny cat, while at the same time showing off your cute side. Flutter your eyes a little at him, too, to show them off whenever he looks at you, and if he looks away, swish your tail side to side in the air with grace and elegance to attract his attention again." To demonstrate, she slowly swished her bushy brown tail high up in the air, making it look as if it were a beautiful brown fern dancing in the breeze.

Next, she lowered her tail and stepped up to Rain, striking a rather coy pose with her head lowered and tilted upward slightly, a paw raised up to her chest and her tail slowly sweeping the ground behind her. She tilted her ears back and fluttered her eyes a few times before letting them absolutely sparkle, widening her pupils to appear much cuter and smaller than she really was. "Pay attention to my stance, Rain. It's important to appear coy and shy. That will give toms more of an incentive to comfort you and spend more time with you. Make it be known that you are nothing without him. He will want to protect you from all the evils of the world."

Standing up straight again, Rainbow smiled at Rain. "Next up: compliments. You need to shower him with compliments! Act like you're impressed with his every action and compliment him for it." She cleared her throat, then resumed the coy pose she had just been in, looking up with a sweet smile and adorably wide, large eyes that sparkled with awe. "Oh, my. You are so very quick and strong when you hunt. Your Clan is very lucky to have such a wonderful, talented, flawless cat such as yourself. Won't you teach me how to hunt the way you do, pretty please?~" Looking back over at her sister, she mewed, "Just like that! Be invested in everything he says and does. Show interest. Give compliments. Look cute. And laugh at every joke he says. But don't laugh too obnoxiously, or else he'll know you're faking. Give a soft, innocent giggle. Dart your eyes away shyly, lower your head, swish your tail around, lure him in with your cute charm. That is how you flirt."

Sweeping a spot of stone on the ground free of snow with her tail, Rainbow sat down with her paws tucked beneath her fluffy underbelly and her tail wrapped around her legs. "Now, then. Let's see you give it a try, Rain. Pretend I am Daisy Flame, and I had just caught the biggest hare you had ever laid your eyes on! You know, with a steady stalk and a strong pounce."

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Cheesy Pick-Up Lines [Closed]   Cheesy Pick-Up Lines [Closed] EmptyWed 1 May 2019 - 14:04

Rain settled herself down, ears pricked forwards, ready to listen to whatever her sister said. She claimed that it was “easy…” and then immediately launched into a long and complicated explanation of what to do. The poor she-cat was almost blown away by the sudden overload of information, but followed Rainbow’s moves intently, trying to remember every word. Compliments wouldn’t be too hard, but... Fluttering eyes? Giggling? Acting as if she was nothing? Grace, elegance, coy, charm- the adjectives swirled around her like a confusing windstorm. Her sister had all of those, easily- the delicate prey-hunter could have any tom wrapped around her paw in no time. But she herself was a cave-guard, built with enough muscle to stop a swooping eagle, broader paws and a far shorter muzzle. How was she supposed to be elegant when she talked to a tom that, despite being amazing, she could probably bowl over with a single hit? This was mouse-brained. She began second-guessing her decision to do anything, but a single glance back in Daisy Flame’s direction and her common sense took a jump off of a waterfall again. With a slight sigh, the black and white she-cat conceded. This would be interesting.

Now, to practice. The cave-guard eyed her sister somewhat critically, trying to imagine that the beautiful she-cat she’d grown up beside was the Clan tom she’d fallen for- while they did have the same feminine build, the mischievous sparkle in Rainbow’s blue eyes was far different than Daisy Flame’s honest, straightforward gaze. With a slight wince at the strangeness of it, Rain inhaled a deep breath and walked up, trying to remember her sister’s instructions. She walked far lighter on her paws, trying to make her short tail swish elegantly, and setting her ears forward. The result was a slightly stilted pace, a wagging tail, and an overly attentive look. When she reached "Daisy Flame," she stopped and sat down, trying to mimic her sister’s earlier pose: she lowered and tilted her head, swept her tail, and raised a paw- then promptly fell over from lack of balance. But she just blushed slightly, sat right back up and tried the pose again, without raising her paw. It felt absolutely uncomfortable.

"Um… hey there, strong guy," she started awkwardly, trying to heighten her voice to make it more breathy like Rainbow's. "That's a nice… rabbit you got there. It looks, um, nice. And rabbity. How'd you catch something like that?" That didn't come out quite, right. "I- I mean, not that you wouldn't be able to, or anything. I'm sure you're a great hunter. Cause, you know, you've got all those muscles, and… I, uh…." Fox-dung! Rain tried to cover for her obvious dialogue blunders by fluttering her eyes, but the long and unsteady blinks she tried just made it look like something was caught in them. Eventually, her tail lowered, and she flushed with embarrassment. "Oh, this is no good," Rain Drop from Cloud sighed, back to her regular voice. "Are you sure that's how you do it? It just seems so, so…" Demeaning? Confusing? "...complicated," she finished, a miserable look on her face as she met Rainbow's gaze.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Cheesy Pick-Up Lines [Closed]   Cheesy Pick-Up Lines [Closed] EmptyMon 13 May 2019 - 18:55

Rainbow frowned at her sister. She had to admit, that attempt was pretty ... to put it nicely ... subpar. She truly thought Rain had what it took to be as flirtatious as her, but it seemed like she didn’t have the same level of confidence and charm she did. It was rather disappointing, but she didn’t hold anything against Rain. She truly did seem to give it her all.

...Perhaps if she tried putting herself in Rain’s paws, she’d understand why it didn’t work.

Let’s see.... Rain was a very shy and timid molly, but very sweet and genuine. She was far less showboaty than herself, but she still has her own charm. She’s honest for the sake of being honest, not to attract anyone’s attention, and her own cuteness isn’t in any way forced. Rain was a very cute cat.

For a shy and nervous molly to pretend to be someone she’s not when she has her own adorable charm....

Of course!

”I’ve got it!” Rainbow exclaimed, leaping back up to her paws. She approached Rain again and nuzzled her lovingly. ”I’m very flirtatious and charismatic, so of course my method of flirting would work for me. But you aren’t me, so you can’t use my methods. Instead, we need to come up with something that’s completely you. And I know just what it is.”

She sat down and nudged a paw under Rain’s chin to lift it up, smiling at her with genuine love. ”You just have to be yourself, Rain. If you like his hunting, tell him so, but don’t go overboard on the compliments if you wouldn’t to another cat. Hmm, perhaps you could also ask him to teach you how he hunts if you’re interested, and in turn he just might be curious to know how cave-guards fight off predators. Do whatever feels natural for you, Rain. Don’t force anything. Just be yourself. Can you do that for me, sister?”

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheesy Pick-Up Lines [Closed]   Cheesy Pick-Up Lines [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Cheesy Pick-Up Lines [Closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Starfall Territory :: Cave of Endless Skies-
Jump to: