Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Did you miss me?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

Did you miss me? Empty
PostDid you miss me?

um hi lol

So, I know I have been VERY on and off and I've done that for a few reasons, one of which is to focus on my education. I should've seen in 20/20 that I was gonna be inactive for awhile again, which, surprise, did happen...

So I guess I'm back but I won't be crazy active like I used to be. I finally have a good balanced schedule and had some empty space so decided it would be chill to come back on when I have time (which should be every day at the most and at the least a few days)

Speaking of a return, a few people I will have to PM to ask about my own site (which will be back and running for like the 2 members on it lol) and if they are still going to be dedicated to it.

Anyways, I will probably have to restart on my characters. But, until that happens I will try to catch up with the site and ask questions later. I know this isn't very formal of a come back, but I still need to get used to it.

<3
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Did you miss me? :: Comments

Ice
Re: Did you miss me?
Post Sun 31 Mar 2019 - 20:36 by Ice (Online)
OMFG THINNY BBY YOU'RE BACK?! YES I MISSED YOU SSOOOOOO MUCH OMG SO MUCH HAS HAPPENED WELCOME B A C K!!!!!!
addie ♥
Post Sun 31 Mar 2019 - 20:43 by addie ♥
THANK YOU SM LMAO I LITERALLY DIED FOR 6 MONTHS
bunjamin
Post Mon 1 Apr 2019 - 16:00 by bunjamin
THIN I LITERALLY POP IN HERE FOR A SECOND TO SEE HOW EVERYONE'S DOING AND I SEE YOU OML ILU
addie ♥
Post Mon 1 Apr 2019 - 16:08 by addie ♥
BUN OMFG HELLO
Ripped
Post Mon 1 Apr 2019 - 19:01 by Ripped
THIN HELLO AND BUN OMG WHAT YEAR IS THIS

Welcome friends~
Ash
Post Mon 1 Apr 2019 - 22:17 by Ash (Online)
Whoa you're back!

Welcome!! A lot has happened, but I'm sure you can catch up <3
Ice
Post Tue 2 Apr 2019 - 9:49 by Ice (Online)
BUN YOURE BACK TOO? IM SCREAMING RN OMG I MISSED BOTH OF YALL SOOOOO MUCH!
Post  by Sponsored content

Did you miss me?

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: