Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Laurelpaw's Starclan Visit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

Laurelpaw's Starclan Visit Empty
PostSubject: Laurelpaw's Starclan Visit   Laurelpaw's Starclan Visit EmptyMon 25 Mar 2019 - 9:58

I'm not sure how to go about this I assume I am allowed to go ahead and post this as the announcement said i could? If this isn't the right place feel free to tell me))

Laurelpaw had traveled with her clan,Riverclan,and Thunderclan as they had left Highstones behind. She had been nervous at the idea but soon the clans had found some tribe and had setgled down with them her golden ambef eyes flicked around nervously for a second as the clans were shown were they could settle down for rest. Later that night when it was time to settle down Laurelpaw got comfortable in the nest and fell asleep rather quickly. She had laid aslrrp for a bit until somwting told her to open her eyes but when she did everything sermed different. The area was something unfamiliar to her as it was starry.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Wolven

Wolven

Characters : ~ (R)owankit ~
Clan/Rank : ~ (R) Riverclan Kit ~
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: Laurelpaw's Starclan Visit   Laurelpaw's Starclan Visit EmptyMon 25 Mar 2019 - 15:12

This plane of existence was starry, everything seemed to shimmer. The ground was lush and green, and in short, the area seemed like the perfect place for those to spend the rest of their days in eternal hunting and peace. Stars were everywhere, and everything was truly beautiful. Suddenly the stars seemed to coalesce and form a cat. Canren then appeared, grinning like a madman. His fur seemed to shimmer like everything else in Starclan did, and his eyes, instead of the amber they were prior to his death, are now a shining white of the stars around him.

Sadly, however, upon further inspection, the marks of Shade still were inflicted upon him. A cruel reminder of the past he and Laurelpaw shared. His scars were faint but were still visible.

His gaze shone of warmth and happiness. "Lengxue, or should I say Laurelpaw. I'm sure you remember your uncle?" His grin faded to a mere smile now, pleased to see that even when he had died, his niece still made it to the clans. "Welcome to Starclan. I've been told that I'm supposed to help you and guide you... at least while you're here. So, do you wanna hear my wisdom?" He had, while he was talking, sat down in front of his kin and wrapped his fluffy tail around his paws.

Laurelpaw's Starclan Visit Rowanh12

Rowankit, Kit of Riverclan ♂

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: Laurelpaw's Starclan Visit   Laurelpaw's Starclan Visit EmptyMon 25 Mar 2019 - 15:33

Laurelpaw hadn't been sure about the area as she had been too involved in looking around to notice the stars forming a cat right in front of her. Her ear flicked as she heard her uncle's voice causing her to blink in surprise as she seen him before her. She had never been sure what happened to him that fateful day she had come across the riverclan patrol but somehow she had hoped that he was okay whereever his was. Though this was unexpected she couldn't figure out how it came to end up like this. She had made it and he hadn't. Something terrible had to have happened when she wondered off for food. Tears rimmed her golden amber eyes"of course I remember you Uncle Canren"She spoke trying to keep her voice from cracking"what happened..."She asked as shw stood moving closer before the young she cat sat down curly furred tail wrapping around her own paws. Sje was quiet though when he welcomed her and shw looked up at him. Well if anything he was in Starclan and that cheered her up a little bit."yes I'd love to uncle"She said with a small attempt of a smile.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Wolven

Wolven

Characters : ~ (R)owankit ~
Clan/Rank : ~ (R) Riverclan Kit ~
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: Laurelpaw's Starclan Visit   Laurelpaw's Starclan Visit EmptyWed 27 Mar 2019 - 16:06

The cat's appearance suddenly took on a more solemn look. "I got sick." That's all he would say. His dreams of getting to the clans had been ruined by an illness. Too cold, too much for his body to take, thats what he assumed. So when he woke up here, surrounded by cats he had never seen, it was disorienting to say the least.

The glimmer of excitement was faint in his eyes, but it was there once again. "What I want you to know, is to always stay strong my kin. You made it to the clans, now the hard part is letting go of your past. Unfortunately, that would've never been possible for me... but for you, you can become whoever you want to become." He padded closer to her, looking down on her with eyes that sparkled like the stars themselves. "Another thing. Never kill a cat who doesn't deserve it. It doesn't matter if you're angry, but please... Do not become like your grandfather. Do not become another Shade. Be an honorable cat, and I'm sure you'll go far." A small smile graced his lips, a loving one.

"Now please, do me proud. I know you can do it." With that, he shimmered away, leaving her to awaken from her dream, and stay strong for any challenges ahead. Starclan knows she'll need it.

Laurelpaw's Starclan Visit Rowanh12

Rowankit, Kit of Riverclan ♂

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laurelpaw's Starclan Visit   Laurelpaw's Starclan Visit Empty

Back to top Go down

Laurelpaw's Starclan Visit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Starfall Territory :: Cave of Endless Skies-
Jump to: